Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised that Nu Vibe went. Frankie is gonna have to up his game big time if he doesn't want a repeat of being in the bottom 2 next week.

He reminds me of my hairdresser who is justtttt like him!!! I love marcus! X

Well he is actually a hairdresser so maybe it's him! :lol: I would be sooo jealous!

Surprised that Nu Vibe went. Frankie is gonna have to up his game big time if he doesn't want a repeat of being in the bottom 2 next week.

After last nights performance I did say to my friend that I thought they would go.. I'm not keen on frankie either but thought he would have a huge pubescent fan base to keep him in! :lol:

After last nights performance I did say to my friend that I thought they would go.. I'm not keen on frankie either but thought he would have a huge pubescent fan base to keep him in! :lol:

I was suprised by Frankie, I assumed he would have a huge following of teenage girls!

Both acts were rubbish tonight anyway.

I was suprised by Frankie, I assumed he would have a huge following of teenage girls!

Both acts were rubbish tonight anyway.

I love frankie. if he needs a wash ill bath him, if he needs a haircut ill do it. yum yum. im 27... probably should get a grip shouldnt i lol

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

I love frankie. if he needs a wash ill bath him, if he needs a haircut ill do it. yum yum. im 27... probably should get a grip shouldnt i lol

Oh yay someone else who likes Frankie! I'm 33 and it's creepy I think he is cute LOL

He wasn't great tonight though which is a shame

I think Frankie has nits!!

Why else would he be clawing and scratching at his head like that......yeeeuk!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Haha this made me laugh out loud in the office...getting so funny looks now :o

Kxx

Lmao... I will bear this in mind as I watch future episodes.. Guaranteed to make his performances more entertaining! :lol:

I also noticed he keeps scratching his head! Apart from that he is the poorest singer in the competition. I really like Janet's voice although the song Kelly chose for her didn't suit her. She should have given her something more recent.
The Risk have a good chemistry together. Craig's song really didn't suit him, but I forgive Gary for that :lol: Judges are amazing, Kelly and Tulissa so much better than miserable and weepy Cheryl.
Gary Barlow is looking hot every week:lol:

Oh yay someone else who likes Frankie! I'm 33 and it's creepy I think he is cute LOL

He wasn't great tonight though which is a shame

I know its wrong. But that makes it better :). Thats ok. Ill pick out his nits too. Im not fussy :)

All out war with the judges this week!! Was waiting for a fist fight lol. :p

Very upset about them attacking misha b ... They should have had a word with her backstage if they had a problem with bullying? Seemed very harsh outing her on national telly. Feel for her Xxx

I can't stand frankie, he badly needs a good wash !

Tulisa's tan around her hairline is awful and her make up didn't suit her either.

On a positive note loved johnny and kitty this week !

I can't stand frankie, he badly needs a good wash !

Tulisa's tan around her hairline is awful and her make up didn't suit her either.

On a positive note loved johnny and kitty this week !

Agreed and I usually don't like either Johnny or Kitty.

Just hovered over your boxes and pmsl at your rep message... I never saw that one before!

Last edited:
Tulisa and Louis is trending worldwide on Twitter!!!
I didn't see the show tonight but it doesn't sound as if they were very professional towards Misha!

I didn't like how Gary told Frankie he was crap last week live on air too. I don't think he can sing and he needs to go but the judges were outright nasty tonight. Hope they all go off and watch themselves back them appologise tomoz as they were out of order in the way they spoke to a few contestants tonight.

LOVED Johnny tonight and am shocked to say it but he stole the show and in my opinion was the best rock act tonight.

I didn't like how Gary told Frankie he was crap last week live on air too. I don't think he can sing and he needs to go but the judges were outright nasty tonight. Hope they all go off and watch themselves back them appologise tomoz as they were out of order in the way they spoke to a few contestants tonight.

LOVED Johnny tonight and am shocked to say it but he stole the show and in my opinion was the best rock act tonight.

Johnny is just the sweetest little thing and I am spurring him on to do well! I had a tear in my eye this week that he wasn't being made a mockery of and he showed em!!! Go johnny go!!!

Tonight was a joke, every year the judges ignore the 'theme' then come up with a million excuses.

Tulisa should NOT have said that to Mischa in public, then Louis jumps on the bandwagon.

To be honest all of the judges behaved like idiots at some stage tonight and it's turning into an American version with the drama and controversy!

Tonight was a joke, every year the judges ignore the 'theme' then come up with a million excuses.

Tulisa should NOT have said that to Mischa in public, then Louis jumps on the bandwagon.

To be honest all of the judges behaved like idiots at some stage tonight and it's turning into an American version with the drama and controversy!

I couldn't agree more! It was so unfair of the judges to publicly accuse mischa of bullying right before the public vote!!! Tbh the weekly banter between the judges is becoming a bit of a farce. But, yes, johnny absolutely stole the show tonight :)

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back