Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankies been kicked off! Thank God! He couldn't even sing!

Frankies been kicked off! Thank God! He couldn't even sing!

Yep, just seen this, there is a god!!!! Lol! :lol:

Well if they bring back Jonny or the risk I may watch it again. Theres a few other wasters they need kicking off like the girl from Manchester. About as annoying as a clown at a childrens birthday party. And the other two of Garys acts are boring as hell. Kitty surprising has grown on me. Hated her at first but she is probably one of the more consistent of the lot.....

Any way Frankie Can't Sing Corcozza has gone...... Prayers answered if your into that LOL!

...They heard me!

So glad hes gone....he should never have been there in the first place

What a pity that he didn't make better use of such an amazing opportunity.

Don't know if u have heard but word is that theyre going to put it to the public vote on sat 2bring back James, jonjo, Amelia or two shoes as none of them went to the public vote.

Great idea! Bring back Amelia! X

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a350077/x-factor-four-eliminees-face-public-vote-to-replace-frankie-cocozza.html

Last edited:
I want james back! Loved his voice!

I think Amelia should come back

I found it so funny that frankie has been cut out of the m&s advert on E4 That they all did. Still had his voice thou! lol. Anyone else seen it? xx

I found it so funny that frankie has been cut out of the m&s advert on E4 That they all did. Still had his voice thou! lol. Anyone else seen it? xx

I was wondering about that after I heard he left! Haven't see the ad though in the last couple of days

Woo amelia back in x

Who's going tomorrow night then ?

I think possibly Janet but maybe her fanbase is big enough to keep her in ?

Who's going tomorrow night then ?

I think possibly Janet but maybe her fanbase is big enough to keep her in ?

That's a toughie! There are a couple that are standing out for me at the moment (Misha B and Marcus) but nobody else really excites me.

I'm really not keen on Little Mix, and I think Janet has a great voice but she's very samey. However there has been a lot of surprises on bottom 2's and who's left so far so nobody is safe!
Rhiannon x

Sorry I wasn't on last night (spent the early hours of this morning at the local hospital with my youngest as he has croup :rolleyes: he seems fine this morning thankfully).

Just watched it all back on Sky+ and my prediction for bottom 3 tonight is Little Mix, Jannet & Kitty. With Jannet to go.

Glad Amelia got back in (although I would have loved 2 shoes to get back in) and I think Amilia did really well with her song.

Last edited:
I think the bottom two will be little mix & kitty. Looking forward to finding out.

Janet Devlin bores me, she must go tonight!

Loved Kitty the last three weeks, couldn't stand her previously but that girl can sing .. she hits every note.

Would like to see a head-to-head with Micha and Kitty in the final.

Either of these girls could fill the O2, both with people, and their voices and both are hugely entertaining to watch.

Jacqui xx

Janet Devlin bores me, she must go tonight!

Loved Kitty the last three weeks, couldn't stand her previously but that girl can sing .. she hits every note.

Would like to see a head-to-head with Micha and Kitty in the final.

Either of these girls could fill the O2, both with people, and their voices and both are hugely entertaining to watch.

Jacqui xx

Yes Janet out ! Think kitty will be better when some of that Botox disperses a bit, she's scary looking! Misha to win ;) xx

Latest posts

Back