Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's your favourite?

Come on Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop!

There is a whole thread about this in Chit Chat/Off Topic.

I enjoyed tonight!

Sadly though I think he 2 weakest were Janet and The Risk. NEVER thought I would be saying that, really enjoyed Little Mix ( is that what they are called now????)

Dare i say it but kitty's performance was brilliant. Last week i thought she should have gone.

Really like little mix and that poor girl who got upset i really felt for her. Actually think she is fab looking and love her figure too. Was only thinking that last week!

Not keen on Janet's performances, love sophie's voice just wish they'd get her song choice sorted though. The risk looked more like a band this week. Love Craig and also the guy who sang Stevie wonder.

Mmmm wondering if Kelly will be back next week? And did i happen to mention Mr barlow gets more gorgeous every week!

Kitty was good last night, bu I've always said she CAN sing. Last night though it seemed a more stripped back her and it was nicer.

Happyfeet my heart went out to her too, I think she is gorgeous and I love her style (the whole band actually!)

Marcus and Misha B were both brilliant last night......but Johnny stole the show!!
(seriously!!)

What is it with the groups chaging names and changing faces??

The Risk certainly can't change their name to 'Integrity' as they obviously don't know what it means, as they will be in love with their bandmates 1 week and next week it's who?.
Would so love them to go out tonight, then what band will they all join????

Marcus and Misha B were both brilliant last night......but Johnny stole the show!!
(seriously!!)

What is it with the groups chaging names and changing faces??

The Risk certainly can't change their name to 'Integrity' as they obviously don't know what it means, as they will be in love with their bandmates 1 week and next week it's who?.
Would so love them to go out tonight, then what band will they all join????
The band 'rhythmix' were asked to change their name by a charity under the same name, the charity thought they might cause issues being called the same thing so asked them to rename & they did - little mix.

As for the risk changing faces - what should they have done when a member decided they didnt want to be in the group anymore and wanted to leave the competition? I think they should have stayed as the 3 remaining boys and fought to gel and become a good group but they decided to ask another talented singer from an already evicted group to join them - not ideal but if their harmonies etc work on a basis of needing 4 then it wasn't that bad an idea.

Personally I think the show is failing. They kicked off too many of the good acts at bootcamp stage. I wish the judges would be honest and tell the acts when they have performed badly as they will never get better when being lied to constantly. I think Misha B has ruined every song she has sung so far but the judges keep telling her she is great.

The judges also need to start actually picking songs that fit the category. How they explain love songs as halloween related I don't know & the rock week had pop songs lol.

Well :eek: Misha B in the bottom 2 with Sophie.

Poor Alexandra having to deal with all this, she gotta vote one of them off too, bet she didn't expect things to be this bad when she agreed to cover this weekend.

Well that was unexpected. Shocking! x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Well :eek: Misha B in the bottom 2 with Sophie.

Poor Alexandra having to deal with all this, she gotta vote one of them off too, bet she didn't expect things to be this bad when she agreed to cover this weekend.

Well at least Kelly had to do the dirty deed!

Did anyone else laugh cause Kelly had her "ringing in sick" voice on :lol:

Lol!!!! So hard to tell what the truth is behind all the rumours ..

Lol!!!! So hard to tell what the truth is behind all the rumours ..

Why did she go home to LA if she was sick would she not have stayed put?

Just saying :biggrin:

Why did she go home to LA if she was sick would she not have stayed put?

Just saying :biggrin:

Well obviously the rumours of her falling out with tulisa is true! lol. So much drama this year.

Cannot believe the judges negative comments last week brought misha b down :-\

I said the exact same thing about the 'sick voice' LOL

Well obviously the rumours of her falling out with tulisa is true! lol. So much drama this year.

Cannot believe the judges negative comments last week brought misha b down :-\

Yes you're dead right there!!

There's no way Misha B would be in the bottom two if it wasn't for the bullying comments.

It's a load of rubbish this year... very boring!:zzz:

Yes you're dead right there!!

There's no way Misha B would be in the bottom two if it wasn't for the bullying comments.

It's a load of rubbish this year... very boring!:zzz:

Lol... Have to agree. But can you stop watching it!?? ... Lol!!!!

I definitely can't :p

Im surprised people didn't turn on johnny then if personal life comes into play... Benefit fraud :-\

Lol... Have to agree. But can you stop watching it!?? ... Lol!!!!

I definitely can't :p

Im surprised people didn't turn on johnny then if personal life comes into play... Benefit fraud :-\

Give it time! :lol::wink2:

I think Misha B should go home. She thinks she is fab when she sings flat and ruins everything she sings. I fast forward her singing if I have sky plussed the show.

I am glad the got Kelly on the phone to do the vote, that would have been an awaful thing to put Alexandra through as a guest judge.

I hope this experience shakes Misha B up and brings here down to earth, she isn't all that. There are better singers, I think Frankie is the worst singer there at the moment and he should have been in the bottom 2 BUT it is a popularity contest not a singing contest so there will always bee good acts going out before their time.

Kelly's sick voice is crap too lol. I think there is more to her not being there tha her being ill.

I think Misha B should go home. She thinks she is fab when she sings flat and ruins everything she sings. I fast forward her singing if I have sky plussed the show.

I am glad the got Kelly on the phone to do the vote, that would have been an awaful thing to put Alexandra through as a guest judge.

I hope this experience shakes Misha B up and brings here down to earth, she isn't all that. There are better singers, I think Frankie is the worst singer there at the moment and he should have been in the bottom 2 BUT it is a popularity contest not a singing contest so there will always bee good acts going out before their time.

Kelly's sick voice is crap too lol. I think there is more to her not being there tha her being ill.

I must be flippin' tone deaf cause I think Misha B is brilliant and the best singer in the competition!

I agree with you about Frankie though... his time should be up!

Latest posts

Back