Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Misha B, Kitty & Little Mix bottom 3 (again 2 out of 3 correct).

With Misha B & Kitty being in the bottom 2 I must say I hope Misha B goes home although I fear it'll be bye, bye Kitty.

Have to say I'm liking Kitty's save me song so far.

Janet through! What!? Lol xx

It's a popularity contest really so even when there are people obviously doing worse than others they can be saved. Just look at how far Frankie got and he just plain couldn't sing.

Insane!!

Not sure how she's popular she's so boring.

Oh well.

I agree with you I thought she'd go tonight. But again I'm right with the Judges choice. They are sooo predictable.

I agree with you I thought she'd go tonight. But again I'm right with the Judges choice. They are sooo predictable.

It has been a popularity contest. Its nothing to do with there voices. I disliked kitty on her personality...but damn she could sing! She should be in it still based on her vocals. Im opposite to you though... I can't predict them at all. It chops and changes so much. Obviously you have your safe few... But the rest is a mystery to me lol xx

Bye bye Janet...

That's my prediction! x

My youngest 2 have been to a party this afternoon and my little one pigged out on so much crap he has been sick so I'm watching the results show from paused on Sky+.

I can't say I'm confident in picking the bottom 2 this week. I'd like it to be Janet and Misha B (but I think Misha will have gotten the sympathy vote from her tears). I expect it to be Janet & Craig though :sad:

Last edited:
Oh a bit shocked to see the bottom 2 (and Janet was there in the bottom 3 so not too bad a prediction lol), I don't think Amilia deserved to be there though, my guess is they save her and Craig goes. Shame as I like Craig and from the beginning wanted him to win.

Oh a bit shocked to see the bottom 2 (and Janet was there in the bottom 3 so not too bad a prediction lol), I don't think Amilia deserved to be there though, my guess is they save her and Craig goes. Shame as I like Craig and from the beginning wanted him to win.

Its no particular order until bottom 2- might have been though but they dont confirm. Id quite like it if they were announced in order of # of votes!

I liked Craig too. I am sure he will bring out some records in the future.

What did everyone think of Rihanna? I am a die hard riri fan.....and was soooo disappointed !!! :,(

Its no particular order until bottom 2- might have been though but they dont confirm. Id quite like it if they were announced in order of # of votes!

I liked Craig too. I am sure he will bring out some records in the future.

What did everyone think of Rihanna? I am a die hard riri fan.....and was soooo disappointed !!! :,(

I've always thought she was mince live. She can't sing a note.

I seen her in her first tour and was so disappointed and went right off her.

Well prediction off again. So disappointed Craig went.. He by far was the most gutted to go that I've seen all series. Bless him. One bad week and he is booted... Crazy!

We should do predictions to win soon.. Before the finals start. See if were close :) x

I know the people are put through in no particular order and so the one with the most votes could be stood there in the bottom 3 but I still like to guess who will be there at the bottom 3 stage. (Im usually pretty much on the button too lol).

I am finding it a bit harder to get the bottom 2 this year as there is no-one really outstanding on the show and they can all have dodgy week and none of them are safe. It really is a guessing game this year because they kicked most of the good people off at bootcamp stage.

I feel sorry for Craig cause he really did seem upset at going home bless him.

I'm sad to see Craig go, I saw him at the auditions in Liverpool & have liked him since then. Its anyones game this year I think. There is no one who I think is a definate winner.

I think marcus has it. Only him and Janet havnt been in the bottom 2 yet and hes stronger than her. I think he has it in the bag!

I agree with everyone else too, there's no1 exciting on the show this year, much prefered last year.

Its funny though, the ones who don't win usually do better than the winner! Look at Cher Lloyd and One Direction, their doing much better than whats his name? Oh yea Matt :cool:

Oh not more bad miming!!!

Soooo who is surprised at the final 3?

I'm glad Misha B has gone and am now torn between Amelia (who I think will win) and Little Mix.

I think Little Mix have come along way since Judges houses where they first performed as a group.

I kinda hope that Marcus wins so that both Amelia & Little Mix will go on to have much better careers (because of the winners curse of not doing so well as the runners up lol).

Soooo who is surprised at the final 3?

I'm glad Misha B has gone and am now torn between Amelia (who I think will win) and Little Mix.

I think Little Mix have come along way since Judges houses where they first performed as a group.

I kinda hope that Marcus wins so that both Amelia & Little Mix will go on to have much better careers (because of the winners curse of not doing so well as the runners up lol).
I think Marcus will win because of all the Gary's fans voting for him.

I think Marcus will win too but would love for little mix to win, would be nice to see a group win for a change, plus they seem like a nice bunch of girls and deserve to win IMO :)

I LOVE, LOVE,LOVE MARCUS!!!

I actually thought it was unfair of Amelia to be given another shot so late on in the show.

So if she goes in to win (which I think she will, because I think it's been set up that way) then if I were the other contestants I'd feel incredibly cheated.

I don't think Marcus will win, unfortunately.

I predict....

Winner - Amelia
2nd - Marcus
3rd - Little Mix

Latest posts

Back