Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be flippin' tone deaf cause I think Misha B is brilliant and the best singer in the competition!

I agree with you about Frankie though... his time should be up!
I would never say anyone is wrong to like Misha B or thinks she sings well, it's different strokes for different folks. Music is so vast and varied that there is something for everyone. I mean I know people who LOVE Jedward - I can't stand their music and think they can't sing.

That is part of the beauty of music, such a wide variety of styles and sounds that there is someone out there for everyone. Just because I don't like it does not mean it isn't good or isn't going to be the next big thing. :wink2:

I would never say anyone is wrong to like Misha B or thinks she sings well, it's different strokes for different folks. Music is so vast and varied that there is something for everyone. I mean I know people who LOVE Jedward - I can't stand their music and think they can't sing.

That is part of the beauty of music, such a wide variety of styles and sounds that there is someone out there for everyone. Just because I don't like it does not mean it isn't good or isn't going to be the next big thing. :wink2:

What do you mean Jedward can't sing?

:lol:

The talented little Jedwards are switching on Christmas lights near me this week, they really have hit the bigtime !!

X Factor is still following the tried and tested formulas laid down by Dame Cowell...in that there is usually a 'shock' eviction at this stage (Aiden last year I believe?) usually to make the others buck up their ideas...Misha B should count herself lucky !!
Tulisa should now also watch what she says as it all has repercussions, as the Star and Sun readers take it all as gospel :zzz:

As for wee nit pickin Frankie, he should have gone, and it is sad that his bad boy...in fact he isn't even a bad boy he is a wee sleazy boy!!!.... behaviour is what is being promoted here bearing in mind the youngsters that watch this show.

The talented little Jedwards are switching on Christmas lights near me this week, they really have hit the bigtime !!

X Factor is still following the tried and tested formulas laid down by Dame Cowell...in that there is usually a 'shock' eviction at this stage (Aiden last year I believe?) usually to make the others buck up their ideas...Misha B should count herself lucky !!
Tulisa should now also watch what she says as it all has repercussions, as the Star and Sun readers take it all as gospel :zzz:

As for wee nit pickin Frankie, he should have gone, and it is sad that his bad boy...in fact he isn't even a bad boy he is a wee sleazy boy!!!.... behaviour is what is being promoted here bearing in mind the youngsters that watch this show.

So agree, Frankie should have gone, I really don't like the way they are promoting him.

Next week should be fun! Club Classics. Lots out of their comfort zones, and I swear if even one of them turns a club song into a ballad I will ut my foot through the TV!

I think Marcus and Little Mix will be in their element next week. They seem to be more adaptable. In my opinion of course!

I still like Frankie, just something about him I like, LOTS of my friends hate Robbie Williams but I absolutely adore him. I just like the bad boy, put on a show type thing.

Oh and Jedward are twats yet my GROWN up friends think they are the business LOL

*ducks from flying bottles of hairspray and teddy runners* :D

So who do we think are this weeks bottom 3 and who goes in the double eviction?

I think frankie, the risk, Kitty and Johnny bottom 4.

Hope Frankie goes home with Kitty as her fakeness is annoying me.

Last edited:
I seriously have no idea !

Frankie needs to go and Craig does because lets face it if he did win he is not going to be successful, look at the other male winners !

I hope little mix stay but I didn't think they were to good last night.

A random guess would be Jonny and janet could be in trouble.

Well I got 3 out of bottom 4 :eek:.

And gobsmacked at who had the lowest votes and went home. Sing off will be interesting.

Last edited:
Omg frankie still in!!! Was it just me that thought the risk were alright!? :)

Very unpredictable these factor evictions :-\ xx

I'd like Kitty to go but think they will save her for her 'theatrical side' and poor Johnny will go home.

Damn sometimes I hate being right. The judges are so obvious there is no surprises where they are concerned.

I like that the public are throwing them some curve balls though and putting some of the acts people would normally think are 'safe' into the bottom, hope it shakes them all up a bit and makes them work harder at being the best they can be. Might give us something worth watching then.

I wish they'd taken it to the public vote:evil:

I wish they'd taken it to the public vote:evil:

Lol...same! Was really curious. Would love all the vote statistics to get leaked...would be really interesting! x

Same :(. I'm sad about Johnny.

Lol...same! Was really curious. Would love all the vote statistics to get leaked...would be really interesting! x

Never release them until the end of the series mores the pity. I still think there's only 2 that could actually make a career out of it, Misha and Marcus - the rest are either really bad or very ordinary.

I get the feeling people are voting more for Gary than for his acts.....

Never release them until the end of the series mores the pity. I still think there's only 2 that could actually make a career out of it, Misha and Marcus - the rest are either really bad or very ordinary.

I get the feeling people are voting more for Gary than for his acts.....

So true :( I like Marcus though!

Whyyy is Frankie still there?!! He drives me insane!

Latest posts

Back