OMG! Lisa is on Ant & Dec Now!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
OMG - she is going to die - she has been set up big style!

Sorry - meant to say it is Lancslass! :lol:

I hope she wins the cruise ! What an ace set up :)

how fab !!!!!! bless her and she thought she was only going to meet take that !!!!!

So pleased she won ......... and she kept flashing those lovely nails too :D

thought it was a bit strange when she said she had failed the auditon for the piggy game and then got invited to be part of the audience and go into the green room and they put her up in a hotel.

I am so pleased for her, it was brilliant and all of them saying her name.

She did really well AND won the comp!

winner all round.

She is lovely :) and im loving those nails xx

Well done Lisa!

I cant believe she never cottoned on what was going on this week! Bless :lol:

I must admit about half an hour ago I said to my family that we must watch Ant and Dec and see if we can see Lisa in the audience... and also said I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa hasn't been set up... its odd that she has been invited down and meet Take That during rehearsals... but then didn't think anything else about it.. she is the star of the show tonight... she took it really well and looked stunning. :hug:

What a hoot for her!

Well done...Lisa!!!

xxxx

she took it really well and looked stunning. :hug:
Absolutely :green:

I can't believe you missed your fave Corrie actors Lisa :lol:

Well done on winning the cruise chica :hug:

Good on her winning the holiday!:hug::hug:
i never new she was a geek, i want to rewatch it again now but can you believe that our sky+ box has broken so i cant even rewind it to see it again.:mad:

Yeay Lancslass ! I was whooping in the living room for you - what a shocker - you were so set up and clearly hadnt a clue - fantastic !
Innit nice when something happy and exciting happens like that !

yay lisa . aww bless her :hug:

ok am out of the loop who is lisa and whats going on???

Sorry Jac, Its lancslass!

Have a look in her blog and you will see she has been totally set up all week. Instead of her husband being set up on Ant and Dec tonight it was Lisa and she has won a fab cruise holiday! As well as meeting Take that!

OMG I seen it, priceless, bless her. I was wetting myself at her reactions.

Loved her nails :)

Way to go Lisa :hug:

Damn I missed it (I was driving back from my mums) but Sonia saw it, and didn't realise it was Lisa from the geek site who was set up...

I am gutted I missed it....and itv player online thing keeps freezing ::mad:
BUT... it is repeated tomorrow on ITV2 at 2.50pm so me and the kids will be watching then...

But WELL DONE Lisa !!!!!!!:hug:

Oh I missed it too. Gonna watch tomorrow

Latest posts

Back