On the Logo Bandwagon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Could you guys have a look at the logos attached and let me know what you think.

Ignore the ones later on in the list as I couldn't decide whether I was going with my original business title of Body Matters or with my Waxing title of The Wax Works.

Won't tell you which one I like just yet.

Ta all.

New Page 1

Hi Julie

I like the first two best, possibly the first one best

Hope that helps! :hug:

Hi, i like the first one:)..xx

I like the first one.

I like the second one best... liked the wax works name tough, if yo go with that then the second from last, x

2nd one is my fave,

Gess i'm out voted.. mind you, the second one popped up first for me, had to scroll up to see the first one, just to confirm... I like the one with the blue background x

Oh, ok, some one else like the second one too...good choice x

Number 1 and 2 for me hun xx

1.3 but I did like some at the bottom more!

i liked the first 2 , and also the last 1 xx

no 9 & no 13 are my faves.

Both could appeal to either gender, & i like the 'B' logo's.

:hug:

the one UNDER B and the last one.

I like the 1st 2 which I guess could be interchangeable, depending on the background colour of where it was going - ie sign writing, stationary, clothing etc.

ps, good choice of colour - i do like the blue:)

Am just loving the 2nd one :hug:

I like AB but I don't know if I'd have the female silhouette on it, it may put off male clients. Of course that's fine if you don't want male clients....:lol:

I like D as well, maybe you could have that with a yin/yang symbol in the same colours instead of the heart, that would also fit with the 'Holistic' idea.

I like 1.5

I do like the first and second - but I think they are a bit too nippley for me lol.

1.5 is deffo my fave.

C or G for me hun !!!!!

Latest posts

Back