Poll: Range of Products Used Mostly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Main range of products you use?

• Total voters
Maybe I have not read everyones responses properly but does this mean that I am the only one that uses' DREAM products?

Personally I think they are fab, (they're all I have used) but as I get on with them and my results are good I'm not prepared to jepordise that, not even if I got to pay for a trial kit. Freebie now that's a different matter.

Although swaying towards training with Creative!!

Teri x:hug:

i use nsi.i love there products.xxxxxxxxx:)

Have to agree with Garfield, did training with Ezflow, good products but will be doing creative conversion soon!:)

It's Akzentz gels for me!

I only use Creative and Designer Nails, so I can offer L&P, Brisa Gel, Fabric# silk and fibreglass, and then Creatives full range of Spa things etc etc etc. I have no need to go to another company! :hug:

i use creative at wrk and at home. Also use OPI at wrk and Pronails at home.

:lol: creative L and p for me and spa manicure/pedicure and raw earth i love the training quality and you get what you pay for every time :eek:

paula

I work with Entity acrylic products.
Also I use some of Young Nails, EzFlow and NFU for different designs.

initial training and products with 'PURE' (i bet no one's heard of them - although i did notice that they are advertising in scratch this month'.)CREATIVE now for me.However now i feel much more at ease with handling product since my creative conversion and the knowledge i gained from you all here and the tutorials i am gonna try a few more sets with my 'pure' products - their depot is near to me and they have a great range of extras nail art etc - and all really good value for money.

The spa I work at uses Elizabeth Arden products.

Hi there. Interested in your poll. I use Tammy taylor products & love them. Dawback is they do not use gels. I have also used NSI which come as a very close 2nd. As I am an educator in Aberdeen I believe we give good training in Tammy Taylor products. :):):)

I trained at the Carlton institute and they used Nailite products i use l&p uv acrylic and gel and nailite fiberglass & silk. I like Uv Acrylic as it doesnt smell and has a lower set time my clients like it better that normal acrylic as it seems more flexible.:)

its gotta be creative

Hi,
I use NSI as that is what I have trained with, but tried sample of Creative with retention+ - loved it, went to get some retention+ yesterday, but came away with entity range - no sample sizes so bought full sizes, dying to have a go.
But have to do other job today.............making candy floss see web site www.poshfloss.co.uk I hate doing it, but needs must, just been making banana I smell very banana, strawbverry next..........oh joy !!!!!!!!!!
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Latest posts

Back