Poll: Range of Products Used Mostly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Main range of products you use?

• Total voters
jac extreme said:
its very nice for overlays and colours but a bit rubber and difficult to file as it tears if you are not very carefull.

calgel is much better and easier to file....more or less the same as bio but stronger too.

amb x

I voted creative as i currently use brisa and the l&P however with the current trend for coloured gels i am looking at akzent, bio and calgel. Also i received a trial kit for entity a couple of months ago and absolutely love it, i have trialled it on myself and a couple of clients that like to try new things. so i am debating a change once my creative stocks run down.
I initially trained with star nails then changed to NSI and had a dabble with ezflow before converting to creative. Guess i just get bored and have to try something new.:rolleyes:

i use millenium products at the mo,coz this is what we used in college
but i hope to go on to nsi when i have used all my stock,and one day i would like to train with creative as it sounds great ,
basically i would like to train in as many systems as possible well ,why not ,i might aswell :lol:
i dont have a problem with millenium ,i like the products i work well with them ,i would just like a wider variety ...
but as i say " one day"
im taking it a step at a time and while im practising so much i prefer millenium as it is a good value for money brand,and i waste lots just practising on tips and myself!

nik said:
I voted creative as i currently use brisa and the l&P however with the current trend for coloured gels i am looking at akzent, bio and calgel. Also i received a trial kit for entity a couple of months ago and absolutely love it, i have trialled it on myself and a couple of clients that like to try new things. so i am debating a change once my creative stocks run down.
I initially trained with star nails then changed to NSI and had a dabble with ezflow before converting to creative. Guess i just get bored and have to try something new.:rolleyes:

Not heard of the "entity" one do they have a web site?

I voted other,at the momet i use the edge,but i inted to convert to creative.

I have to say that this is nothing to do with the site,this has always been my plan,only money has held me back,with hindsight i wish i had made the investment years ago !!!!!

Well I never!

The results of this poll show exactly what I thought!

The majority of people on this site are Creative (and that is great - i am not criticising anyone or anything at all)!!!

Hi Guys

I use IBD Gel and Acrylic for all of my treatments, i love the gel polish on my toes but i am an acrylic girl when it comes to my nails so i have both and they are fab, i swear by them i dont get any lifting and have never had any probs so i cant complain!

Sar xxx:green:

nailaholic said:
I use Ezflow for l&p, nsi for gel, BUT - i intent to do a creative conversion for l&p and Brisa (as soon as they are doing weekend training!!!) Not because I dont like Ezflows products, they are very good, but I think the training with creative is far better. (Im not overly impressed with the training I had with Ezflow, but thats another story):green:

who did you train with at EzFlow???

Fingertips ND said:
Well I never!

The results of this poll show exactly what I thought!

The majority of people on this site are Creative (and that is great - i am not criticising anyone or anything at all)!!!

I think we need a few more responses yet Fingertips.

I am actually suprised by the results so far - thought more would have been creative but this can all change yet.

I use Creative Products. I have to admit that I haven't ever tried any others brands either, I am getting tempted to try some coloured Gels though, so will have to test another brand or two soon. Although if Brisa came in colours I don't think I would bother looking elsewhere.

Forze, France Lecuyer, Nailite and a few tidbits of EZ Flow.

Forze because when I contacted about 10 different companies re: UV Gel last year (enquiring about their products, courses etc), over the course of two days, Forze was the only one to answer within 24hrs. 3 others answered over 2wks, and the rest I never heard from ever.
If someone wants my business, they'll answer my enquiries and not oblige me to keep contacting them over and over.
I did get some samples from other companies later, to try. But was never happy with them.

Nailite for obvious reasons I don't need to state.

France Lecuyer is a local company from whom I took my gel-resin course (aka dips) and from whom I get 'some' supplies (used to be most until I discovered Nailite).

oey said:
I think we need a few more responses yet Fingertips.

I am actually suprised by the results so far - thought more would have been creative but this can all change yet.

i think 85 votes shows quite a lot!

Fingertips ND said:
i think 85 votes shows quite a lot!

I agree that 85 is quite alot but the experts say that we need to have at least 100 to have a true reflection!

Well - the current scores shows that 46% are creative favourites.

I must admit that I thought it would be more than 50%, but I want to aim for at least 100 votes before this poll is closed - so please vote if you havent already!

I'm an Ez Flow girl myself. I have used Creative as well as NSI, IBD and Young nails, but i do love my EZ Flow and the training i had was extremely good. Plus my trainer rings me up from time to time to see how i'm doing.

I use Backscratchers fibreglass and acrylic dip system. I use Akzentz or NSI gel and NSI acrylic.

I have recently tried the acrylic and gel from Millennium, which I have had very nice results with.

I am also lucky enough to have Sue Simms, the educator for Millennium on my doorstep. She is always on hand for any problems that I encounter!:lol:

I think it would have been better if we could have voted for more than one :confused:
I use Creative Brisa and most of my kit is creative, But I do also use some ez-flow powders etc too.

I voted NSI, I love the attraction range! x

Quote by Leah '' NSI!!!! All the time!! Love it!!'' unquote

Ditto

It works great on toes for the french look and the coloured gels are amazing. Goes on like a dream. Im sporting the Red Cherry STILL and had time to redo my right hand as I am left handed but the left hand is now 4 weeks old and in dire need of infil and looks great, no lifting at all.
Its good advertising as clients see how good they still look after 4 weeks.

Latest posts

Back