PopIts Waiting room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing to hide the good lady just wants to show it for herself

quick pic not a great one did it with the old camera

OMG The nail is perfect, I for once I am speachless:)
It is even better then i had imagined!! Oh I wish I was
there to meet Gigi and have her do a nail for me.:cry:
She is so amazing at what she does. I admire her!!

nothing to hide the good lady just wants to show it for herself

quick pic not a great one did it with the old camera

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

WOWZERS:!:

It looks perfect:eek:

I wanna do "perfect" nails :cry:

(little brat in corner stamping feet still LOL):lol:

no this wasn't done by Gigi, but jinx the first time she's used them !! she sculpted using pink and white xx and no buffing !!!!!

Wow That looks pretty good to me. Thanks for the pic.
Can`t wait now, and I said I was not going to spoil it for myself.lol.

Lovely nail was it with the performance white tip?:)

no this wasn't done by Gigi, but jinx the first time she's used them !! she sculpted using pink and white xx and no buffing !!!!!

Did she sculpt the white first (at the nail, not at the popit), then used the popit? I assume it was l/p?

Cec.

Wow she did a great job, every thing about it is perfect.
I cant wait to be able to use them, thanks so much for
the pic :hug::hug:

PS. I think it's the best p/w I have seen done with the popits! Well done!

:hug:Cec.

Will we see any done with UV Gel??? Or were the demos with L&P only??
Did any of you see UV Gel done with the popits?

Please let me know, I'm freaking out in anticipation:!:

:green:THANKS:green:

she sculpted the white onto the popit and then the pink and applied, (the same as you did with gel cec xx) but with l&p

ooooh, looks interesting:green:

Oh it sounds just like the way i have been dreaming they would be done!!
So there is no need to use tips or glue, its all done sculpted?? no wonder
its such a fast method. And by doing it this way it would make the dreaded
smile line so much easier to to. Are the popits reuseable

OMG...sculpting...and NO buffing....im wetting my pants with excitment....:eek:

I wont sleep at all,only2 more nights till Zoe and i get to there:)

Don't mean to boast....but I've got some.....and i'm 7 nails into a full set (although i've done about 15!)....just having a break, been practicing all night Gigi does make it look easy but i'm sure my troubles are teething problems and I am getting better all the time...:wink2:.might have it down pat by 5am!!!!

I really enjoyed it and Clara Doon was kind enough to let me practise on her, I had to prised off the chair by Fiona and if someone else had'nt been wanting a go I think Clara might have been going home with a full set- I was trying LOL.
Its not as easy as Gigi makes it look, but like anything I think with pratice they'll look fab!
Can't wait to start practicing, I've got a couple of people lined up but if any geeks in Bradford have'nt had a chance to see them yet and would be my willing model just Pm me! (Im serious!)

Are the popits reuseable?? And how much did they cost?? How many come in the box??

Are the popits reuseable?? And how much did they cost?? How many come in the box??

Its 29.95 for a 200 box, 6.95 for refill packs of 50 and yes, they are re-useable 2-3 times but after that the finish is less shiny. Gigi does not recommended to do that with your clients as they probably won't like it and it looks a bit unprofessional - I tend to agree but will probably keep the used ones in a separate box for spares or use them on myself (cleaned of course!)......

For the french's...
how do you figure out where to put the smile line when you're holding it in your hand, instead of doing the french right on the nail?
errrrrrrr:confused:
I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, since the tut's not out yet...
OR do these little darlings have a smile line on them to follow?:eek::green:

For the french's...
how do you figure out where to put the smile line when you're holding it in your hand, instead of doing the french right on the nail?
errrrrrrr:confused:
I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, since the tut's not out yet...
OR do these little darlings have a smile line on them to follow?:eek::green:

OK i've tried the french but its like doing a smile line back to front as you are working on a concave surface and not a convex one (think i've got that right!) - still trying to perfect it as it looks good from the 'backside' which you are working on but turn it over and the side that will show looks crap!! Maybe thats just me!!! There are some strange order code (?) numbers imprinted on them which does help with placement but they are numbers like 337998 not 1-10 or anything that really makes sense and all the different sizes have different numbers.

However got to say that for your own sanity using white tips as normal then doing the 'popit' over it is a relatively easy ride!!

My biggest problem is my pinky is too small for the smallest popit - might start a new thread on this one!!!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back