Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any of you lovely mums, gone beyond 3 babies? Would love to hear from others that have larger families. I have 9 children- 2 girls, 7 boys, and each pregnancy different. I've given birth in the back of a car, and practically in the hospital lift!! Would love to hear your stories:)

I've had 6 kids 5 girls 1 boy.

Feeling scared at the mo. Just been admitted and am in labour. Only 35+4 weeks. Have drips and canulas in my arms. Say its gonna b an emergency section but dont know when??? Missing my little boy whos at home. Can hear the nurses talking about me in whispers and have just been given steroids to help lung development and ive bitten all my lovley long nails off..
:-(
Anyone else had a premmie baby? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi don't worry. My water broke and I had an emergency section at 32 weeks! My baby was in special care for 4 weeks and done brilliant now he is a normal healthy happy baby :) he has a heart murmur that gets checked up now up to 2 years for next one that they think will close itself. Try not to worry big hugs xx

The very best of luck, I've a friend who has just has a baby even earlier and although small well enough to go straight home, things should be ok, take care x

I had my little boy at 36 weeks by emergency c section, I also had the steroid shots for lung development. He was 5 lb 5 oz, that was 8 weeks ago this Friday and he is now just over 9 lbs. try not to worry, I found everything happened pretty quickly which didn't leave too much time to think too much. I was lucky that bubs didn't need admitted to neonatal but was prepared as much as I could be incase this happened.

Let us know how you get on, hugs x

Thanks ladies, good news is after first steroid shot contractions stopped. Still a chance of my man coming early but fingers crossed he stays put a little longer. Very scary i have to say. Thank u for your own experiences, its nice to know things turn out with happy endings, hugs x

Thanks ladies, good news is after first steroid shot contractions stopped. Still a chance of my man coming early but fingers crossed he stays put a little longer. Very scary i have to say. Thank u for your own experiences, its nice to know things turn out with happy endings, hugs x

Stay in there little man!
These babies are more trouble then they're worth ;) xx

Feeling scared at the mo. Just been admitted and am in labour. Only 35+4 weeks. Have drips and canulas in my arms. Say its gonna b an emergency section but dont know when??? Missing my little boy whos at home. Can hear the nurses talking about me in whispers and have just been given steroids to help lung development and ive bitten all my lovley long nails off..
:-(
Anyone else had a premmie baby? X

Yep had my girl at 25 weeks half a pound was in hospital for 6 months and I bought her home at 4lb.you and lil man will be fine ur well past the really dangerous stage.Trust me I know all about prem babies I've had a few lol.

Try not to worry I know it's hard but many babies are born at your gestation and the survival rate and baby not having problems long time is nearly 100% so don't worry to much.

My gal survived and is a little gem.Yes she has lots of problems but that is to be expected.xx

Last edited:
Yep had my girl at 25 weeks half a pound was in hospital for 6 months and I bought her home at 4lb.you and lil man will be fine ur well past the really dangerous stage.Trust me I know all about prem babies I've had a few lol.

Try not to worry I know it's hard but many babies are born at your gestation and the survival rate and baby not having problems long time is nearly 100% so don't worry to much.

My gal survived and is a little gem.Yes she has lots of problems but that is to be expected.xx

Wow that's early! Isn't that close to the furthest amount of weeks you can be to have an abortion? Scary x

I went into labour at 22 weeks then again at 32 weeks - they managed to stop it both times with GTN patches!? My baby girl was then a week late and weighed a whopping 9lbs 15oz's so your little one may hold out til 40 weeks yet :) x

Wow that's early! Isn't that close to the furthest amount of weeks you can be to have an abortion? Scary x

Yep it certainly is.There were twins born in the same hospital I had my daughter and they were born at 22 weeks and both survived.I had my son at nearly 23 weeks in a different hospital and he was born alive but the hospital refused to help him but that's a different story.

It is scary the limit for abortion should be lowered IMO it's far far to high x

I'm cuddling my little premie as we speak she was born at 31weeks by emergency c section weighing 2lb15 and dropped to 2lb5 and although she was tiny she was miniature perfection ! We were in hospital for 5weeks, She is now coming up to 3 months old and is putting weight on nicely at 6lb9 !
It really is amazing what they can do on the scbu units , and we are so thankful to them, so try not too worry your little man, yourself and baby will be in great hands xxx

Yep it certainly is.There were twins born in the same hospital I had my daughter and they were born at 22 weeks and both survived.I had my son at nearly 23 weeks in a different hospital and he was born alive but the hospital refused to help him but that's a different story.

It is scary the limit for abortion should be lowered IMO it's far far to high x

The hospital I was in when I went into labour at 22 weeks told me they wouldn't even try to keep my little girl alive if she was born before 24 weeks! x

The hospital I was in when I went into labour at 22 weeks told me they wouldn't even try to keep my little girl alive if she was born before 24 weeks! x

There are very few hospitals in England that will try with ectreamly prem babies Luton and Dunstable is one of the top hospitals in England for extreamly perm babies.A lot of hospitals will not except babies under 30 weeks they also don't have the facilities.

My daughter was born in luton and Dunstable and that's where the 22 week twins were born.

It's very sad,because a lot of babies would survive if more hospitals had the facilities to help these tiny Little miracles.

My waters broke at 12 weeks and I held on with the help of medicine and steroids and I went into full blown labour at 21 weeks and was in active labour for 4 weeks with full blown contractions.I had a cocktail of drugs and my gal came at 25 weeks.I had 10 blood transfusions in 4 week till she was born.Mined u that's nothing compared to what my gal went through in 6 months after she was born bless her.That hospital saved mine and my daughters life,they were amazing and I couldn't thank them enough.I had many scary moments with my daughter when she was in there but they always did there very best to keep her alive and help her which is more than can be said for the other hospital where I had my son,they wouldn't even transfer me to another hospital,they were disgusting.xxx

Its amazing what they can do! Im currently having iron infusions so i can get through the surgery. So hoping he can stay in there till ive had them all as it will be safer for us both...10 days left, so fingers crossed he can stay put till then. Hugs to everyone whos gone through something similar. Its too easy to take for granted that they can make everything better x

Omg today is d day I have made it this far my others were a few days early I'm off in for a sweep soon but don't want to get my hopes up as told they don't Always work argghhh I'm in so much pain with my hips I just need to know now when lol

Omg today is d day I have made it this far my others were a few days early I'm off in for a sweep soon but don't want to get my hopes up as told they don't Always work argghhh I'm in so much pain with my hips I just need to know now when lol

Good luck! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Best of luck, those last few days are the longest!

Sent from my GT-I8730 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pineapple and tangtastic sweets!! I totally went off soup & chicken fajitas!!

Latest posts

Back