Prince Harry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Now i know this is nothing to do with Nails but im fed up with all this hoo harr over Prince Harry being on the frontline...

He joined the army so thats his job???

I dont see all the coverage regarding all other troops on the frontline, they dont get a mention, they get out there and do it.

As third in line to the throne, they either dont let him go or he has to go in as a normal troop.

Although...

Putting him in there may be more of a hazard to the rest of our troops as surely that would be a massive target for the opposition????

Feel better now.

Champagne x

I don't think he has asked for all of this publicity. I feel so sorry for him and all other people who have to live their lives in the public eye, it mjust be awful

Dont know much about warfare tactics so don't know if his presence will put other soldiers in even MORE danger or not, but what I do know is that while we keep watching the bulletins and reading the rags, this kind of over churned drivel will be presented to us at every opportunity.

God bless them all thats what I say!

oh, and speaking of nonsense in the news, the other day I was watching it, and the headline story was that youtube had gone down for a couple hours!

seriously it's a website ffs!!! :eek:

lol ........... yep far more important things going on in this world!

Well it has just been announced on the news that Harry is to be pulled out of Afganistan due to risks of his safety and his battalion.

I don't think Harry wanted any media attention and I don't think he has asked for it. He just wants to do his job. How this information got leaked? Who knows, but I think it is such a shame that he can't be left alone to do what he trained for. Silence on his whereabouts has been achieved for ten weeks now and shame on them (whoever they are :rolleyes:) for leaking this information.

Our troops are all doing a difficult and very brave job on the front line.

oh i love harry.. love love love harry!!
i agree its ridiculous for his safety and the safety of the troops around him to be publishing his whereabouts and as far as i knew the press had a blanket put on them about it.. i think new idea are actually being sued.. not to even mention the terrorists who are posting on the net that he has to be killed..
I think Harry is serious about his career in the army and should be left alone to do his job.

Well it has just been announced on the news that Harry is to be pulled out of Afganistan due to risks of his safety and his battalion.

I don't think Harry wanted any media attention and I don't think he has asked for it. He just wants to do his job. How this information got leaked? Who knows, but I think it is such a shame that he can't be left alone to do what he trained for. Silence on his whereabouts has been achieved for ten weeks now and shame on them (whoever they are :rolleyes:) for leaking this information.

Our troops are all doing a difficult and very brave job on the front line.
well we posted basically the same thing at the same time.. so thats a snap mrs clooney.. well said us!

It was an AMERICAN website that blew his cover. The UK press were keeping it quiet until he came home.

From what I have read and heard his men like him.

I think he should be allowed to get on with what he wants to do.

apparantly he's being pulled out now, such a shame!

or is he ???...they could just say he is.

lol bagpuss that's just what I was thinking but darent type it incase the taliban are online:lol:

lol bagpuss that's just what I was thinking but darent type it incase the taliban are online:lol:

Yeah trying to pinch our ideas so they can set up there own beauty regime...:lol:

Yeah trying to pinch our ideas so they can set up there own beauty regime...:lol:

LOL now that would be funny " I'm sorry Dave but I cannot go out fighting today, I have to practise my sculpts" :lol:

I don't think that the in's and out's of what our troops are doing should be made public.
Let them all do their jobs, Royals included.

I mean how many more of our men do the American reporters (And British at that!) want to see brought home in a coffin??

I love harry too he's my fave royal x

It's ashame for him if they have pulled him out.

I was watching him on the 10 o'clock news last night and must say he is very sexy and if I was 23, well, will say no more other than I'm a very naughty old lady.

My own son is overseas serving in the military( Iraq)....and although he is not a royal he is still loved and I worry about his safety
I for one think it's a shame that they said where Harry is ....putting him in danger ...as well as his fellow soldiers......he( Harry) works hard to train to do his job......royal or not they should leave him alone to do what he is assigned/trained to do ...it was his choice to join...and defend his country...they should allow him the decency to do exactly that no matter WHO he is !

oh i love harry.. love love love harry!!
i agree its ridiculous for his safety and the safety of the troops around him to be publishing his whereabouts and as far as i knew the press had a blanket put on them about it.. i think new idea are actually being sued.. not to even mention the terrorists who are posting on the net that he has to be killed..
I think Harry is serious about his career in the army and should be left alone to do his job.
well said Chels. I think Harry is so down to earth, he's lovely. And should be allowed to follow his dreams...like all of us. Good onya Harry!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back