Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh No!!! now I'm in a pickle. I was going to go on the VIP Monday but now I'm worried that the 12 New Shellac colours will be gone by then:irked:

Im a very impatient person and was over the moon to get all 12, base and top on 5th May and would de very upset if I missed the boat this time expecially as my clients are chomping at the bit to get their hands on them too.

So what are the chances of S2 running out of stock by the monday???

aww i really wanted to go but my bf wouldnt take me .. i could catch the train as i dont have a car.. i have never been to a big beauty expo in the uk. i did go to the one in birmingham.
i have been to the sydney international beauty expo in 2007, so it was a while ago..would be nice to go to one in the uk :green:

I'm really excited for this!!! The last few years have been a bit disappointing and this sounds amazing :)

I'd love to get some shellac but i don't have any at the moment. I also really want to get some CND colours and effects polishes (all of them) and am wondering whether to wait for the show.

I can feel that this is going to be an expensive but happy experience.

If you want to bring anyone then you have to register them too so they have their own ticket.

I work alone so i always bring my mum, because i like to have someone there to discuss purchases with and she is the perfect person for that, and i also need help carrying my purchases lol. However, i wouldn't go with a group of friends or whatever. As previously said it IS a professional show.

I'm looking forward to this one.

My first show yay!

OMG I didn't even think of this im glad this has been brought up. Yes i agree completly with what you are saying.
I know its not quite the same but i was planning on taking hubby with me (i won't drive to london alone) and he wouldnt be buying anything. Would he be allowed? Would i have to apply for a second ticket?

I allways used to take hubby, not only did it make for a real blast of a day out for us but he was very good at asking all the technical questions that never occured to me:hug: and I had someone to help me carry stuff. Now I take my daughter, her artistic eye is very good and so is her sense of what's coming up in the next season, colours trends etc.
She knew Shelac was going to be a megga hit the first time she heard about it.
Go on to the web site and book a second ticket for him, I always put hubby down as my partner. (silent of course)
So yes, I'm coming, I have a decorated walking stick and I expect you all to come up and say hi if you spot me, coz I don't normally spot anyone, I get tunnel vision at these shows.
My first port of call is going to be the S2 stand, got to hug everyone who has stoped me falling into despair over the last year:hug: and I've got to have me some new Shelac, oh and some minx the rest will just be icing on the cake. See you there geeks:lol:

I'm VERY EXCITED too!!! Wow they have some good companies there! Oh roll on Feb!! :D x

Oh yes, I shall be there - wouldn't miss it! Might see if I can throw an Up To Scratch t-shirt together before then - please come & say hi!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I will be there too! Got my VIP tickets which gives free parking as well-yay!

I had a letter to say I could get VIP tickets but havent heard anything or got them yet, does anyone know how you tell if you have them or not?

How do you get VIP tickets- i could do with free parking!
I havent had anything through about it yet despite registering- should i have?

hi everyone i am wanting to come over to london for professional beauty 2011 but not sure what london airport to fly into, i will be flying from belfast. xx:eek:

City, probably.

I may zip over there on the Sunday. Can someone let me know if there is a geek meet please.

I will be there too! Got my VIP tickets which gives free parking as well-yay!

Hey Angelina221,

How long after you registered did you get your tickets? And was it by post or email.

I registered over a month ago and haven't heard anything from them yet :(

xx

With my VIP tickets they sent a form that you had to fill in and send back.

hth

H xx

Hey guys. Has anyone got their tickets yet? I'm very excited and it seems from some of the updates some people have got them, but I haven't heard anything since I registered for mine :0( ?
It fast approaching, it'll be here before we know it ;0)

for past shows, I've had my tickets arrive about 2 weeks before, which works for me, means I don't have time to forget the safe place I've put them:lol:
I don't have to pay for parking, I've got one of those nifty blue badges that gets me close to the entrance and the parking spot is wider. How's that for the silver lining:green:
Can't wait, I'm so excited, I think this is going to be a better show then we've had in a long time.

I registered when I first read this thread, I got my invitation through the post a couple of days ago. Apparently, I now need to book my actual tickets.

ONLY 23 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!

Whats on everyones wish list, mine is of course ALL the new Shellac Colours :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

I registered months ago and still not had any tickets ??, anyone received there's yet ??

Latest posts

Back