Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we could all wear badges with our Geek names on too.

Geek meet up / badges would be ace !!!

It's great, take lots of money because a lot of the companies do V.A.T free & offers on the day which is even better....
Not sure if CND will be doing it too...hope so.x

Sweet Squared are going to be there, first time for them they will be show casing the new Shellac Colours :)

Do be aware that a lot of companies take only cash on the day. Caught me out once a couple of years ago and I was boiling mad!

My tickets are already booked and am bringing my hairdresser friend for a good old girlie day :)

Will try and remember to make a geek badge lol although walking around with my geek name on my chest could be a lil embaressing lol

Hope to see many of you there :hug:
xxxx

My tickets are already booked and am bringing my hairdresser friend for a good old girlie day :)

Will try and remember to make a geek badge lol although walking around with my geek name on my chest could be a lil embaressing lol

Hope to see many of you there :hug:
xxxx

I'll do it , make a geek badge with name !! Would be good to go geek spotting !! Lol x

Im going too i signed up ages ago has soon has i heard S2 will be attending.

Im looking forward to the new Shellac colours. Im hoping to buy all 12 colours.

After the disappointment of the last couple of shows in this country, I am not sure if I personally would travel there specially, although I should be back in Florida so probably won't make it but others promise me it will be a good show.

They sent me a VIP registration last week so maybe if I have any plans to be in the London area I might stick my head in as I am sure I will still find something to spend the dosh on!

I will be going as i live so close now and taking my mum for the first time.
I am saving lots because I know how easily I spend it at the shows

Soooo excited:green:

I think you will all find that THIS show will be quite different from others you have attended.

For one it will be run by a very old friend of ours and will be professional again instead of the bazaar-type free for all we've been experiencing for the last few years.

There will be no VAT free offers as of course that is illegal. But the deals will be better than vat free and worth more to you at The S2 stand. Waited a good while to do a show worthy of doing that would be good for our customers and worthwhile ... This will be a good debut for S2 and for Mark.

I can not wait, I am going with my Mum, & really want to get there for when the doors open & am heading straight to the Swwet Squared stand to get the next 12 Shellac colours. :) Luckily it is on my doorstep, & about 10 minutes away from the salon so might go back over there on the Monday :lol: Roll on February 27th! x

Not much point in me making a geek name badge, unless I put 'geek name' above 'kirsty' to clarify lol. When I registered, I didn't have to say how many tickets I wanted so can I take someone along? If so, do they need to be in the beauty industry or can I just take a friend along for company (don't fancy going all by myself lol).

Yayyyy, got my VIP invitation!!! can't wait :):):)xx

Not much point in me making a geek name badge, unless I put 'geek name' above 'kirsty' to clarify lol. When I registered, I didn't have to say how many tickets I wanted so can I take someone along? If so, do they need to be in the beauty industry or can I just take a friend along for company (don't fancy going all by myself lol).

In my opinion, only professionals should attend ... we are selling professional only products and allowing the public in, even friends, should be a big NO. All that happens is that we the exhibitors get flack later for selling pro products to non professionals when in reality it is the pros who bring their friends, and the organisers who are totally at fault for bringing them in the first place.

In my opinion, only professionals should attend ... we are selling professional only products and allowing the public in, even friends, should be a big NO. All that happens is that we the exhibitors get flack later for selling pro products to non professionals when in reality it is the pros who bring their friends, and the organisers who are totally at fault for bringing them in the first place.

I totally agree with this.

Kirsty why don't you organise the Geek Meet then you will have lots of friendly faces with you for company!

x

I expected this would be the case.

I am definately going and was going to go on the Monday but am seriously worried that s2 will have run out of the new Shellac colours by then!!:eek: Dare I risk it ??

I am definately going and was going to go on the Monday but am seriously worried that s2 will have run out of the new Shellac colours by then!!:eek: Dare I risk it ??
I would say ... No!

OMG I didn't even think of this im glad this has been brought up. Yes i agree completly with what you are saying.
I know its not quite the same but i was planning on taking hubby with me (i won't drive to london alone) and he wouldnt be buying anything. Would he be allowed? Would i have to apply for a second ticket?

I wish our trade shows were free. Here they are pretty strict about only pros getting in. Thats one lovely thing about my Hubby getting his license! I worked for a woman who listed her Hubby as shop manager and they let him in without a problem but i wouldnt want to take a bunch of girl friends with who were not licensed cause it does kindof defeat the purpose of being a private show if the general public gets in.

Latest posts

Back