Professional Beauty Manchester - anyone going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there Sunday and Monday probably. Hope to meet up with a few geeks.

ill be there on the sunday cant wait

I will be there on Monday! I so hope to bump into some fellow geeks. so, if you see someone blonde staring at you, reading your badge and mouthing GEEK at you, its not a loony, its me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigi
xxx

I'm going down to the show too. I can't wait, i'm flying down and making a long weekend of it - aah bliss, a full weekend of no cooking and cleaning etc. :)

i will be there probably on the sunday i cannot wait!! although im pretty poor this year so will try and behave :)

Im going on the Sunday soooooo exited. I have never been to the show before & going on my own:eek: The bf said he would rather watch paint dry than go as he finds the beauty industry boring???? Dont worry I told him if he went then he CAN watch paint dry....... POLISH lol No seriously im going alone so if you see some wierd random guy asking loads of questions & running around with a big cheesy grin on his chops then its probably me lol Come & say hi if you wanna would love to meet some Geeks :hug:

I will be the one rushing around on roller skates on the Sun. I would normally go both days as its right on my patch but cant make Mon too this year.

Me.
Just booked my hotel room so I can go both days yipeeee:green:
:hug:

Only 4 more sleeps!! I didn't think I'd be able to make it as I was on Bridesmaid duties for a dress fitting, however that's now been rearranged so I can spen all day there on Sunday. I'd best make a list of things I need to buy/enquire about, and then try to to spend too much.

How do you all find out who the others are, do you just go up to each other and ask "are you a geek?" :rolleyes:

Maybe Geeks should fashion them selves a "Geek" badge?

Maybe Geeks should fashion them selves a "Geek" badge?

Someone already designed one back when Sonia and I went to the Excel show in March last year. You could probably search and find the original thread?

Am going to be there on Monday - as Geek Bear is staying with me for the time being, I would be missing a trick if I didn't bring him along to the show too before his next stop on his travels!
Posted via Mobile Device

Im going on Sunday. so excited.. cant wait.. im taking my freind from college too.

Someone already designed one back when Sonia and I went to the Excel show in March last year. You could probably search and find the original thread?

Am going to be there on Monday - as Geek Bear is staying with me for the time being, I would be missing a trick if I didn't bring him along to the show too before his next stop on his travels!
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh keep Geek bare in sight and I'll keep an eye out for you.
:hug:

:cry:
I'm comming all the way from sweden but i do0n't have a model!!! I need someone to make artificial nails on for the speed challange or sculptured freeform.

anyone free on sunday & want nails?

:cry:
I'm comming all the way from sweden but i do0n't have a model!!! I need someone to make artificial nails on for the speed challange or sculptured freeform.

anyone free on sunday & want nails?

Im free sunday and attending

me too but my nails are a bit of a challenge

Its great news that so many of you are going to Manchester!

Dont forget to come and visit the FREE nail surgery workshops that are being held by the international nail competition area. You can pop in anytime, sit down with your icon and get interactive! its not just about demos, its about you actually having a go, with them to hold your hand!:hug::hug::hug:

I have just posted in the nails section with all the info or visit www.professionalbeauty.co.uk for all the times and info.

im going with college and am sooooo excited, it sounds FAB ! x

Im going on my own as my freind is not sure if she can come now... so if anyone wants to meet up. im also beein a model for one of the competitions...

Also is there a dress code. lol

HI guys me and my hairdresser friend are going so looking forward to it cant wait lol :)

Latest posts

Back