Professional Beauty North - who's going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethyst_Angel

Reaction score
I've just got an email about Professional Beauty North at Manchester G-Mex on 12th & 13th October!

I'm definitely going!!! Went last year - it was really interesting. However I'd brought my other half along with me and he was bored stiff so we left after about an hour (and I'd spent up by then anyway!! :irked:).

Anyhoo... quite looking forward to it! Who else is going?

:hug:

Me hopefully,
I have been for 2 years now, the first with my friend, and last year, our very own glynis took me under her wing...(and judy too...my fellow short arse friend :lol:)

I had fun just browsing, and buying....and meeting fellow geeks of course.

I was hoping to compete this year, but no chance now!
Maybe next year...
Will be lovely to have a geek meet again...

i'm hopefully going if my daughters had her baby by than due on the 3rd october, so fingers crossed:)..xx

Me i am deffo going, think i might be a client for Loubylou if she is competing too - brilliant looking forward to it, i loved the london show so really looking forward to this one too.

YAY! Loads of geeks!

Well, since this time I won't be going with my other half (I've twisted fellow geek 'Chelle's arm into coming along with me!) I'll be able to stay for the Geek Meet!!!

It'll be lovely to meet new geeks and catch up with the lovely geeks I've already met. :hug::hug::hug:

Ooh Sam, it's great to hear that Loubylou might be competing!!! Do you know if peeps can watch the entrants competing? Or is that considered off-putting?

Me hopefully,
I have been for 2 years now, the first with my friend, and last year, our very own glynis took me under her wing...(and judy too...my fellow short arse friend :lol:)

I had fun just browsing, and buying....and meeting fellow geeks of course.

I was hoping to compete this year, but no chance now!
Maybe next year...
Will be lovely to have a geek meet again...

:lol: Yes this little short a*se will be there!

i will be going yet again this year.all excited now

Hi, I would love to go to this how do you go about getting tickets and would I be able to take a friend? Thanks guy - I'm a newbie :)

Hi, I would love to go to this how do you go about getting tickets and would I be able to take a friend? Thanks guy - I'm a newbie :)

You can register online! i dont think friends are allowed unless they are in the industry, come along with a work friend!!
really looking forward to it this year, some really good chaged have been made, so should be a really good show!!:)

(I've twisted fellow geek 'Chelle's arm into coming along with me!)

GOD I have to do everything me (teenage style huff)

Go on then you've twisted my arm! :lol:

Hiya! Welcome to the site! :hug:

I'm fairly sure you can bring a friend. I hauled my other half along to it last year. I think you just need to register for two tickets. I also think I had him down as an 'assistant' or something (you had to state your job titles). Anyhoo... it was quite funny watching all the sales peeps completely losing interest in him when they read 'assistant' (or some other lowly title!) on his name badge! :lol:

GOD I have to do everything me (teenage style huff)

Go on then you've twisted my arm! :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait!!! I'll be like a kid in a sweet shop! WANT THAT WANT THAT WANT THAT!!!!!!!

Erm... you might be having second thoughts about coming along with me! :green:

I'll be there to shop, shop, shop!!!! LOL :)

I'd love to go but I don't know anyone here who is a professional to go with. I'd want to take my boyfriend (who else would carry my bags!?) but I can't because he isn't a professional :cry::cry:

I'd love to go but I don't know anyone here who is a professional to go with. I'd want to take my boyfriend (who else would carry my bags!?) but I can't because he isn't a professional :cry::cry:

Strange, my husband has been with me several times. I just said he worked for me, and that's not a lie, he carries all my stuff...:-D

And yes, I am going. I will compete, I think. If I can get a model. Hahahahaha, I don't think I will get the time to practice much before the comp, but I'll try, I think...:)

:hug:C

I really want to go but i have to go to my grandaughters 1st birthday party. She was born the sat night when i was in the hotel room in Rochdale. :cry:

Im hoping to go to Eygypt in october so saving my cash up for that BUT and its a big BUT if i can save enough to go i will but prioritys first girls .... HOLIDAYS :green:

Yes i am going and impulse is going to be a model for me (cheers hun) while i throw myself to the lions and have a go at competing lol,
Amethyst angel as far as i know you can stand and watch people compete but obviously you would not be able to talk to any of us until it was all over or i pass out from the fear :Scared: then you can come and wake me up lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back