Sad Trin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry you lost your puddy tat Trinity... I know how attached we become to those we love... remember those 17 years with a smile!:hug:

Awe Trin have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 's

I know just how you feel as my Suzie had to be put to sleep last October after her long battle with cancer, Cats are very sensitive souls and she will always be with you. You are aloud to cry as much as you want but remember the big 'Geek' shoulder is here for you....chin up babe. XXX

Thank you for all the lovely hugs and messages and PM's :hug:

The shock is wearing off a bit and I eventually got some sleep - eye's are a mess though,so I'm looking fab in my shades, very mysterious and glam :cool:

Trin
xx

Sorry to hear about your cat trin!

It's horrible when you lose a pet - especially after so long!

Keep smiling!

Awww Trin, so very very sorry to hear this. I know how heartbroken you must feel. :hug:
Hope you dont mind me sharing this with you....
My 12 yr old weimeraner died 2 yrs ago now so I know your pain.
We have her buried at the bottom of the garden, I hunted the GC's looking for something to plant where she lies, something as beautiful as she was... though I never found anything that could match her.
Then when I wasnt even looking, I found myself drawn to a Weeping Willow. They have the most beautifully soft Catkins, I found myself rubbing them between my fingers, like I used to do with her ears... so that was it decision made. Quill got a small weeping Salix.
Everytime I look at that tree at the bottom of the garden Im reminded of Quill, the catkins come out the same time that she was born and died and I always find myself at the bottom of the garden for a little rub.
Maybe when youre ready, you could find something beautiful that reminds you of your dear Portia.
In the mean time... thinking of you and I bet you do look fantastically cool in those shades. :hug:

Glorsclaws said:
Everytime I look at that tree at the bottom of the garden Im reminded of Quill, the catkins come out the same time that she was born and died and I always find myself at the bottom of the garden for a little rub.
Maybe when youre ready, you could find something beautiful that reminds you of your dear Portia.

Glor - thats lovely :hug:

As well as Brush Slayer, I'm known as the Plant Killer and can kill cactus, busy Lizzies, and just about everything else :o

We've decided to get some of those rain chimes for the garden - they're brass cups on stalks that chime when the rain hits them, and change tone as they fill up too.

We dug out all the plants last year and the garden is gravel beds and paving, Minkycat (Portia's nickname) loved a certain corner where the sun shines all day so we're going to get some and put them in her corner :Love:

Trinity Nails said:
Bit upset this afternoon :cry:

At lunchtime today my cat had to be put to sleep after losing her battle with cancer. She was my oldest friend and we had 17 happy, mad years together and I will her loads:-

RIP Portia - Mummy loves you lots

Trin
xx

PS - got a client in 28 minutes and MUST stop crying :evil:

I'm really sorry to hear about Portia. People who don't have pets don't understand how close they are. I'm sure you gave her the best life and most love she could have had and that's the important thing. Tx

Latest posts

Back