Scientology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
Been reading alot lately about Tom Cruise and Scientology and I wondered what it is... I did an online test thing and then the results were going to be sent to the Manchester branch and assessed by someone who would conact me :eek:

I did not want that at all... I thought it would be like a Tickle test or something...

Anyways... I am wondering what it is!!

Been reading alot lately about Tom Cruise and Scientology and I wondered what it is... I did an online test thing and then the results were going to be sent to the Manchester branch and assessed by someone who would conact me :eek:

I did not want that at all... I thought it would be like a Tickle test or something...

Anyways... I am wondering what it is!!
bible/alian bashers will be knocking at your door soon mate, they believe we are descended from aliens, looking at some of the world leaders you might believe its true:lol:

bible/alian bashers will be knocking at your door soon mate, they believe we are descended from aliens, looking at some of the world leaders you might believe its true:lol:
#

Oh don't say that Jac... I had some Jehovah's witnesses the night before last (at about 8pm which annoyed me no end) forcing Watchtower magazine on me.... and I thought they had odd beliefs.. but...

... do they honestly believe we descend from Aliens?! :eek:

I am worried because I gave my home address.

#

Oh don't say that Jac... I had some Jehovah's witnesses the night before last (at about 8pm which annoyed me no end) forcing Watchtower magazine on me.... and I thought they had odd beliefs.. but...

What, worried about Aliens coming a calling???:lol:

check this out and lock your door:eek: This is what Scientologists ACTUALLY believe:

Xenu was an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in spacecrafts resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living. The alien souls continue to do this today, causing a variety of physical ill-effects in modern-day humans. L. Ron Hubbard (a science-fiction writer and the creator of Scientology) called these clustered spirits "Body Thetans," and the advanced levels in Scientology place considerable emphasis on isolating them and neutralizing their ill effects.

To rid ourselves of "Body Thetans" and also “engrams” (past negative experiences stored in our unconscious mind) so that we can become “clear”, we have to go through "auditing" with a member of the “church” who uses an "e-meter" to measure our “reactive mind”...... and we have to pay lots and lots and lots of money for “auditing” and to take courses on Scientology to advance to higher “levels” in the “church”. The “church” has also taken a very hostile stance towards psychiatry and psychiatric drugs irrespective of the fact that some people require medication to remain adequately functional in everyday life. The "church" has been known to withhold prescription pharmaceuticals from member (with deadly results).

DING DONG ALIAN CALLING!!

What, worried about Aliens coming a calling???:lol:

Naaah!

They'd already know where she lived.

Sorry mate, seem to be getting my sense of humour back! I'm not sure what it's all about actually! xx:hug:

check this out and lock your door:eek: This is what Scientologists ACTUALLY believe:

Xenu was an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in spacecrafts resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living. The alien souls continue to do this today, causing a variety of physical ill-effects in modern-day humans. L. Ron Hubbard (a science-fiction writer and the creator of Scientology) called these clustered spirits "Body Thetans," and the advanced levels in Scientology place considerable emphasis on isolating them and neutralizing their ill effects.

To rid ourselves of "Body Thetans" and also “engrams” (past negative experiences stored in our unconscious mind) so that we can become “clear”, we have to go through "auditing" with a member of the “church” who uses an "e-meter" to measure our “reactive mind”...... and we have to pay lots and lots and lots of money for “auditing” and to take courses on Scientology to advance to higher “levels” in the “church”. The “church” has also taken a very hostile stance towards psychiatry and psychiatric drugs irrespective of the fact that some people require medication to remain adequately functional in everyday life. The "church" has been known to withhold prescription pharmaceuticals from member (with deadly results).

Ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

:eek:

The colour had just drained from my face.... I hope nobody knocks on my door or emails me... they seem kind of pushy from what I've read in the Media!

Posh Spice is wise to be rude to Tom Cruise!!!

DING DONG ALIAN CALLING!!

Blimey how do so called intelligent people ever get to believe this stuff.

and don't forget the bit about giving birth without making a noise..!!!..(bet it was a man who thought that up..:lol:) x

AND GIVING AWAY ALL YOUR MONEY:eek:

NO WONDER TIGHT ARSE V.B IS GIVING IT THE WIDE BIRTH !

Just a little thought guys, maybe someone on here is a Scientologist..... I say each to their own, religion is a funny subject and very much a personal thing.
How would any of us feel if they are taking our chosen belief to pieces and make fun of it.... just a thought......

Should someone come calling round there is always the say No option lol.....

Right now where did I put that glass of Voddy and Orange xxxx

Just a little thought guys, maybe someone on here is a Scientologist..... I say each to their own, religion is a funny subject and very much a personal thing.
How would any of us feel if they are taking our chosen belief to pieces and make fun of it.... just a thought......

Should someone come calling round there is always the say No option lol.....

Right now where did I put that glass of Voddy and Orange xxxx

yep your right:smack: :smack: hadnt thought of that :eek:

#

jehovas witnesses door knock as they want to enlighten people about their beliefs, probably could of done with not knocking that late into the evening though lol, im sure that if you said no thanks they would get the message,
but maybe you think JW beliefs (and all other beliefs too) are strange because you have never taken the time to find out exactly what they believe?? just a thought . ill stop bible bashing now lol xx

I heard on the Radio this morning that Posh is actually joining her mate Tom and Katie and has decided to become a Scientologist.

Marlise

A Moderator has already pointed out we don't discuss religion on here....same as race & politics.

Cadence Alex......joking aside...why would you put your home address on an internet questionnaire?

I hope this really is a Scientology thing...as I am sure when they do contact you....and they will!!!...You can just say you are not interested anymore and that should be that.
Here's hoping!

That said if VB is thinking of converting...maybe they will be inundated with loads of Chavs wanting to find out more too....and your form will get lost amongst them all!!!!

I suppose it could be classed as a religion, but I would have called it a cult. so okay I will say no more, each to their own.

IMHO, it is just another thing to believe in. Like all religions, its something different.
My brother had a life test done when he was in Sydney, by Scientologists, and basically they came to the conclusion that his life isnt worth living, he has no goals, nothing to look forward to etc etc, it was very funny.

IMHO, it is just another thing to believe in. Like all religions, its something different.
My brother had a life test done when he was in Sydney, by Scientologists, and basically they came to the conclusion that his life isnt worth living, he has no goals, nothing to look forward to etc etc, it was very funny.

I think that's quite scary!:eek: If a person is desperate and looking for answers in life this could be a pretty dangerous thing to tell someone. Good job your brother's got a sense of humour!!

Latest posts

Back