scratch shoot out pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Ok, here are the three pics I sent in for the scratch shoot out, I got confirmation that they were all recieved, but it seems only one was put on the wall. (bigger pics in gallery)Anyone else want to show theirs:)

Attachments

• Copy of CopyofDSC_0027.JPG
    Copy of CopyofDSC_0027.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Copy of DSC_0022.JPG
    Copy of DSC_0022.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Copy of DSC_0031.JPG
    Copy of DSC_0031.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 132
yep! how do I do it?

jac extreme said:
Ok two of the three pics I sent in are in my gallery, they only used one. anyone else want to show theirs:)

thses are great jackie, i particularly like the guitar one, where were you placed? x

To upload go into the gallery page and click on upload, you can then browse for your file, click and wait for the magic

elfprincessem said:
thses are great jackie, I particularly like the guitar one, where were you placed? x
no placings jusy one winner, and the guitar was my fave, pity it never got shown, dont get me wrong I didnt expect to win, its not sour grapes, but from what I have heard there were quite a few pics that have been entered in comps before, I suppose I just assumed it was like the prof nails comp, new and original and not been used before, oh well lesson learned.

says i havent got enough space on my account? Does that mean the file is too big?

SammiG said:
says i havent got enough space on my account? Does that mean the file is too big?

Yep it must be as your gallery looks empty, reduce the size and try again huni....

jac extreme said:
no placings jusy one winner, and the guitar was my fave, pity it never got shown, dont get me wrong I didnt expect to win, its not sour grapes, but from what I have heard there were quite a few pics that have been entered in comps before, I suppose I just assumed it was like the prof nails comp, new and original and not been used before, oh well lesson learned.

I think most of us (including me) assumed it was for new pics - not ones that had been entered in previous comps. You live and learn - I'll know not to splash out on props next time......

Anyway.... great pics guys, here's mine, it was my first time so wasn't too sure what was expected......

Cleo.jpg

Jackie
x

Wow! Thats fantastic!!!
Well done xx

love the nails!

mine are now up in my gallery! (Managed it with a lot of re sizing in the end!) Thanks!
Sam xx

SammiG said:
mine are now up in my gallery! (Managed it with a lot of re sizing in the end!) Thanks!
Sam xx
Brill, i saw your pic yesterday on the wall in Olympia xxxx

SammiG said:
Sam xx

these are soo different (in a good way)! well done x

there all fantastic!

if i had of entered this , i would have been a bit p**ssed off!!!
how easy it would have been to send an old photo in, that had previously been judged and scored well, but sooo hard to think of a new theme and do all the props, nails, models , etc , not to mention cost, and to then not even have all the photos entered shown,
good job i didnt i say!!!

This was my entry, (I wonder if I'll ever find out if it was entered or not:irked: )
Sheryl-Johnston.jpg

(cheers seanny:hug: )

mum said:
Am fairly sure this was not on the wall. Maybe it didn't get there in time??

That's what I was thinking but I had sent it by email on the 18th of April (plenty of time), I also sent a standard email asking if it had been recieved and never got a reply. Hence my confusion :confused:

Bagpuss said:
such a shame if not as they are beautiful....very nice work. i feel for those who didn't appear to have there work shown...or there choice of pics....whats gone wrong..???

:hug: thank you. Oh well what's done is done I can't do anything about now.

Latest posts

Back