Scratch Yourself A Bargain!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Hi peeps, just thought Id share this as I think its a fantabulous offer from Alex.
Just read that she is doing a years sub to Scratch for the bargain price of £9.99!
Yeah, I know a tenner for an industry mag delivered to your door for 12 whole months, how fab is that!

If you havent got around to subscribing in the past, now is the time to do it I think!
Sorry if I sound like Im on comission here ... I promise you Im not ... its just such a fab offer!
Hurry though ... offer ends 15 May! :)

Do you have a link Glo,i haven't renewed but i will now :D thanks in advance xx

Blimey, sounds too good to be true! I'm due for renewal. How does it work?

me too! i have pro nails but thats a great price too good to miss.Need a link anyone? plz x

Thats a fantastic price! But how do we sign up? Do we ring email or is there a website to click onto?

I got a leaftlet about this yesterday ... telephone 020 8647 3133 or 01959 547000 ... the £9.99 subscription offer is only valid until 15th May though.

Well I have the sub leaflet to fill in but it says that you can phone on 0208 647 3133/01959 547000

or fax on ... 01959 565119

My sub is due for renewal too so this is has arrived at a good time for me but... heres the really fantastic bit
" Even if your subscription is not due for renewal you can still take advantage of this amazing offer and renew your subscription from the date of expiry and still pay only £9.99"

It really doesnt come much better than that does it! :green:

:Love: Fab call Alex,thanks Glo :Love:

Well I have the sub leaflet to fill in but it says that you can phone on 0208 647 3133/01959 547000

or fax on ... 01959 565119

My sub is due for renewal too so this is has arrived at a good time for me but... heres the really fantastic bit
" Even if your subscription is not due for renewal you can still take advantage of this amazing offer and renew your subscription from the date of expiry and still pay only £9.99"

It really doesnt come much better than that does it! :green:

Brilliant thanks Glo!!

Mine doesnt run out until December but hey it's a huge saving so I've just phoned up and renewed mine.
My leaflet came with my tickets for Olympia Beauty.
It's a fantastic offer to good to turn down.

Hi, i'm new to all of this, is this a good magazine to subscribe to? Not seen a cpoy as yet.

Thanks guys,
Lisa

Thanks for sharing Glo, Fantastic offer cheers x

Hi, i'm new to all of this, is this a good magazine to subscribe to? Not seen a cpoy as yet.

Thanks guys,
Lisa

Brilliant magazine, give them a call and they might send you out an old copy for you to have a look at, but at £9.99 after 12 copies if you dont like it it's not a huge amount to have lost.

FAB MAGAZINE AND WHAT A BARGAIN....EVEN BETTER GUESS WHAT....MY SUBSCRIPTION JUST FELL DUE !:green: :green: :green: :green:

Im so happy la la la la la

amb x

Done it:):) and its so nice to spend money on me:) and not feel guilty:irked::lol:

fab!!! although i only just renewed my subscription a few months back so it doesn't run out for a while - gutted xxx

And am i right in thinking that Scratch is the only monthly nail mag you can get now....??...

don't think of it as spending a tenner...think of it as saving £20

x

Thanks for the tip!

Do you need to quote any special code or anything?

don't think of it as spending a tenner...think of it as saving £20

x

at last - someone else that thinks in the same way as me!!
:hug: x

Is this only for renewals or new subscribers?

Latest posts

Back