Scratch Yourself A Bargain!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,is this offer available to other countries in europe as i`m not from the uk?if yes what should i do to subscribe pls?do they have a website?THANKS A LOT

Iv just rang up and its for anyone new or old £9.99 for 12mths.Thanks for sharing it will start may well my subscription will anyway yiiippppeeeeeeee xx

Woo hoo! Thanks Glo!

Is there any chance at all that a Canadian geek like myself could get the same deal?

That's an awesome price, and even with exchange, winds up cheaper than any other mag for me right now.
Only kicker is: shipping :cry:

I can't call, anyone got an email addie or some other way I could ask Alex about this? (I'm probably dreaming in technicolour, but can't hurt to ask)

Much appreciated.
THANKS!

Is there any chance at all that a Canadian geek like myself could get the same deal?

That's an awesome price, and even with exchange, winds up cheaper than any other mag for me right now.
Only kicker is: shipping :cry:

I can't call, anyone got an email addie or some other way I could ask Alex about this? (I'm probably dreaming in technicolour, but can't hurt to ask)

Much appreciated.
THANKS!

Don't have an e-mail addy, but why don't you PM her?

I just renewed mine too as my sub ran out a couple of months ago and was in two minds about renewing ... but this was a bargain not to be missed... thanks Glor for the tip. :hug:

They just told me they have been inundated with calls for sub renewal this morning lol!!

Ordered mine!! Excited to receive my first copy! Excellent - thanks for the info!

Jacqui

When I phoned before I said anything the lady said is it about the Scratch offer?
Have to say not only a brilliant offer but fantastic customer service, one quick and easy call.

When I phoned before I said anything the lady said is it about the Scratch offer?
Have to say not only a brilliant offer but fantastic customer service, one quick and easy call.

The phones have probably been ringing off the hook since this thread was started. :lol:

My sub doesn't expire until March '08.

Can I still renew for next year ?

Marlise

What is the normal subscription price for this?

I pm'd Alex, and am crossing my fingers.
Likely I'll be told no, because of how far I am and shipping blah blah. Which is fine, I understand that, and no hard feelings.

But hey, no harm in asking right? If no is the worst thing they can say, I won't die over it LOL

(but I'm still crossing my fingers and toes hehehe:lol: )

It's normally £30.00 and it says on the offer it doesnt matter if you have a current subscription they will extend it from your run out date, which is what I have done.
HTH

I would like to know if i could subscribe too, or if there is another special offer for other countries. Could any of you give me Alex's username? I tried to send a PM but there isn't any username that is just "Alex"

i have never even seen the blimin mag, but iv been so convinced by the geeks iv ordered too!!!:green:

Glo deserves a free subscription:lol:

i have never even seen the blimin mag, but iv been so convinced by the geeks iv ordered too!!!:green:

Glo deserves a free subscription:lol:

Glo deserves a front cover:)

Just noticed the sponsored add on this page is for scratch!! my god they work fast:green:

hmm i'd like to get it too if poss

Victoria can you let me know the out come of your PM?
thanks

Whoohoo Just done it ordered mine
Thanks for that.
Ruthy

Latest posts

Back