Seeing the same time on the clock repeatedly..??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahmarie

Reaction score
Ok guys.. This is very random..
BUT, it is something that has actually been buggin me for years!..

..Every time I look at a digital clock randomly it seems to be 20:20..

As I say, it has been happening for years really but it does seem to be much more often now.. Unless I'm just being paranoid!! :smack:

I know there are probably many many weird and wonderful superstitions etc regarding these ideas.. Or that it is just nonsense and simply coincidental..

Anyone have any comments on this??
xxxx

xxx

Does your clock need a new battery? :lol:

O MY GOD!!!!!

I can totally realte my friend.. and i thought it was me.. but for at least 20 years i have been stalked by 11:11

Now.. when i see it i touch my head and make a wish.. and my wish is always the same.. i wish for happiness
worked so far.... through out all the crap in my life i am still happy!!

not strange, sure it can be explained, but same happens to me, except it 11.11
even had carpark tickets with it on...
just read the post above mine - now thats odd, someone with the same time!!

not strange, sure it can be explained, but same happens to me, except it 11.11
even had carpark tickets with it on...
just read the post above mine - now thats odd, someone with the same time!!

ooo thats spooky!! and yes 11:11 turns up alot of strange places.. like bank stubs.. people say its a coincidence but i think its comforting.
my lucky nimbers are 11 and 4..

yep, i used to see 3.18 everywhere! clocks (just about every digital clock i looked at), parking tickets, digital oven at work, price tickets at work, in the middle of clients phone numbers.

This may sound funny, but i think it was something in my subconcious (sp) because at the time Dan had been on about wanting to get a BMW 318, then i kept seeing the number everywhere lol. Ok, so it prob had absolutely nowt to do with that, but it only happened at that time (lasting about 3 months), and only went away when he bought a civic instead?!

Does your clock need a new battery? :lol:

Ha ha !! :lol:

I have been thinking 'Oh gosh, what if that's the year or time I'm going to die'!!! :cry:

Well.. Hope it's not.. I will try the wish thing now everytime I see it!!
xxx

HAHAHAA oh my god I am so glad I am not alone!!!!

Mine is 18.32

Must say it freaks me out slightly!

I read a similar thing the other day in one of the weekly mags,
it was a different time,
It turned out after a few years, it was the time she was born ¬

The only strange "time" things I have had, is On the day of my nannas funeral, my watch stopped...and an old mobile phone that hadnt been switched on for ages (obviously because it was broken lol)
The alarm clock on it went of at 7am and woke the whole house up ...we were well shocked when we found it,
I like to think it was nanna waking us up to make sure we were ready on time for her funeral lol..
Others think just coincidence ...I am ok with that x

Or is it possible you have all developed some kind of OCD and your internal clock is making you look at the clock at the same time everyday :lol: :hug:

Amy

i think you all bonkers !!!...:lol: ...xxx

if it says 20.20 when you look...then look again in 5 and it will say 20.25...that way it wont always be 20.20...OMG now i sound bonkers too.

Thank the lord in the heavens above I AM NOT ALOOOOOONE !!!!!!
I wake up most mornings at 4.07 am this is really scary as my son was born at 4.07 in the afternoon and I really believe it's the time I'm gonna die !!
My others are 11.11 (like a lot of others-strange) and 10.10 and I'm also a bit partial to 9.18 !!!!!!
ha ha ha scary though:eek:

hahaha! I can't wait to tell my boyfriend about this thread! He is soooo not superstitious in any way but keeps going on about how he always sees the time 22.22!!

this is strange because my hubby has been saying that for a couple of months everytime he looks at the digital clock in the bedroom it is 13 past the hour, he'll look at 2.13, 4.13 etc etc, its been freaking him out too! lol

it's not just the clock now he's seeing it everywhere, airline flights, departure gate etc...

this morning I woke up and asked him what time it was as he was already awake...... 5.13 he said...... OMG!!!! 5.13!!!!!! PMSL!!!

Strange though isnt it...:eek:

Oh my god... didn't this happen in 'Final Destination'.......................?

We are all a bunch of loonies, because I get this too with 23.23!

Boy does it feel weird!!! But at least now I know im not alone :lol:

You didn't write into a magazine recently did you lol
The time the woman in the mag said was 10.10

no I didn't bab !!! maybe we share something straaaaange !:eek:

I'm really getting worried now this is all too weird-HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY (A HA) THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY!!
I'll be taking loads of sleeping tablets tonight so I don't wake up at 4.07 am:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
only joking !!

Latest posts

Back