semi permenent lashes who did you train with

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lots of lashes

Reaction score
Hi there, where did you guys train to do eyelash extentions?
Ive been looking online at Hollywood lashes, Nouvel, and flirties. To be honest I cant find many companys that train in or around Glasgow.
Did you all have beauty experience before hand ?

hiya I haven't done this, but I know that Louby Lou on here is the Flirties trainer and she has a course scheduled next month in Glasgow. If you look on the Scottish Geeks social group I think the dates are on there.

HTH Lou x
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi, yeah she will be in Glasgow around the 11th,12th Oct I think xx

Hi I trained with the Caedonian therapy Academy using marvel Lashes. The girls there are also good (that is where Loublou is training when she comes to glasgow).

CTA are now offering their Lash extensions including a kit for £150 on special offer at the moment as they have changes over to Glam Lashes. I think this is their own brand now.

given them a call. CTA

Cath

i trained in flirties with loubylou. really good training and really helpful if i ever need to ask anything.

I trained with I-Lash, (fab) and they are based in scotland! Google abx beauty supplies and you should find lots of info.:hug:

hi there everyone, now i may have read it wrong but to train with flirties do you not need to be a trained beauty therapist to do there course. Or do they offer a longer course for people like me that have no experience.
Thats why I was asking if anyone had trained with Noveul lashes (i dont know if this is how you spell it) as they seem to offer a beginers course but they are to far away.

come on geeks any more thoughts or experiences do share:hug: xx

I trained with I-Lash, (fab) and they are based in scotland! Google abx beauty supplies and you should find lots of info.:hug:

away to have a look now. oh dear more goggling for me lol
only problem with googling is I get distracted by other things is that just me?

hi there everyone, now i may have read it wrong but to train with flirties do you not need to be a trained beauty therapist to do there course. Or do they offer a longer course for people like me that have no experience.
Thats why I was asking if anyone had trained with Noveul lashes (i dont know if this is how you spell it) as they seem to offer a beginers course but they are to far away.

Nouveau Lashes. If you mean Karen Betts team, they are fantastic and I'm sure that they have trainers everywhere. You get what you pay for in life, so go with one of the best. It will pay dividends in the long run. xxx

Hi, i am the head trainer for flirties, you dont need to be a trained beauty therapist to take our course, we teach you everything you will need to know and will always be at the other end of the phone if you ever have any questions (day or night)
i will be in Glasgow Monday 12th Oct holding a training event for flirties, feel free to send me a PM if you would like any info, hth

Hiya sorry to butt in....

Has anyone done training with ABX X-pert lashes? looking at doing my training next month but no one has mentioned them on salon geek!:irked:

There training at NSI Salford Manchester nits £*** inc silver kit and vat ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya sorry to butt in....

Has anyone done training with ABX X-pert lashes? looking at doing my training next month but no one has mentioned them on salon geek!:irked:

There training at NSI Salford Manchester nits £*** inc silver kit and vat ..

Hi Hun, that is ABX beauty supplies who I trained with, (I-Lash) in my above answer.
You will not be dissapointed with them:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
so most people seem to recommend flirties???? Im torn between flirties and nouveua? What are other peoples thoughts?

I've got Flirties training a week tomorrow. I did loads of research not only on training and product but also after training support. Not saying any other company are not good at these things but Flirties felt right for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

I trained with AMAZING LASHES and Grace Jacakaman, who apparently used to be head trainer for Nouveau, the training was great and so is Grace, you would not be dissapointed :hug:

I trained with AMAZING LASHES and Grace Jacakaman, who apparently used to be head trainer for Nouveau, the training was great and so is Grace, you would not be dissapointed :hug:

I live in Scotland so Amazing Lashes are a no no for me .
Although one of there pictures on there web site is the same as my advicator (is that what my picture thingy is called?) ha ha :Grope:thought that was a sign for a minute there until I spotted there location.

Just spoke to another geek who also says good things about I-Lash, so things could be looking up think it's down to 2 now that's a start right?
Flirties or I-Lash ?

Both companies seem to have a good rep. :hug:
Another point to throw into the mix is the availability of choice of lashes etc. Now this may not mean a lot to you at the mo as you are just starting out, but I-Lash does a HUGE variety of lash choice. They do differant curls, J, C, D, differant thicknesses from 1.0 to 3.0, and lengths from 6mm to 15mm. Then of course they do the speciality lashes like coloured lashes, minks, Y lashes and W lashes.
Now I know that prob sounds confusing, lol, but trust me as you progress and get millions of clients, :)wink2:) you will need more choices at you disposal to create differant looks, "problem solve" for people who have gaps etc, highlight for dramatic looks, and all the fun bits that let us get creative, lol!
Also, a fantastic plus for me personaly, they have just released new, faster setting adhesives, but still with the fab, reliable bond that I love about the I-Lash glue now.

Ok, Im going to stop now as I sound like an I-Lash stalker!!:lol:

Hi,

Thanks for the pm. So glad you enjoyed your training hope you enjoy using the products.

Keep in touch
Louise x

Hi there, where did you guys train to do eyelash extentions?
Ive been looking online at Hollywood lashes, Nouvel, and flirties. To be honest I cant find many companys that train in or around Glasgow.
Did you all have beauty experience before hand ?

Latest posts

Back