Snowing in Brecon :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
As the title says, quite deep snow in Brecon, Wales :( my hubby took the dogs up there, had to bring them back as they were shivering and he couldn't see the pathway (not good when your on a mountain-pen-y-fan). Dogs are now in front of the fire with their jumpers on, summers over I guess :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333566843.312480.jpg

I used to hike/climb in Brecon Beacons and it is freezing in August!! I used to find that one minute it would be gorgeous and then ten minutes later winds howling, rain and freezing!

Used to be glad to get to the pub afterwards!

I won't tell you that is just below 90 here today:cool:

Cute doggie btw!

I used to hike in Brecon and it is freezing in August!! I used to find that one minute it would be gorgeous and then ten minutes later winds howling, rain and freezing!

Just to be glad to get to the pub afterwards!

I won't tell youthat is just below 90 here today:cool:

Cute doggie btw!

Grrrr, I didn't go with them but still here with blanket on, last week sat with shorts on, too hot, great British weather!!!

British weather is bizarre. I was sunbathing last week & woke up to 5" of snow this morning. Time to get my uggs & jumpers back out :confused:

Last edited:
I know that's what p's me off, you finally think you can get your summer gear out, then you find your little tootsies getting colder and colder :(mmmm, uggs :)

I wouldn't care how bad the snow was if i were you look at your dog! Lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I wouldn't care how bad the snow was if i were you look at your dog! Lol

I know, hubby is off work and thougt it'd be nice to take the dogs on a jolly, don't think they had the same idea tho, he didn't realise it was snowing till he got there, car park was empty mind :)

Here's the other one in her hoody ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333575448.172430.jpg

OH MY GOD, your dogs are just the epitome of gorgeous. I LOVE them.....literally :)
xx

I was just saying on Sunday too that i would LOVE a dog that is so wrinkley and has a permanent puppy dog face! And you have two you lucky geek! :p lol

I was just saying on Sunday too that i would LOVE a dog that is so wrinkley and has a permanent puppy dog face! And you have two you lucky geek! :p lol

Thanks we do love em, we have three, my avatar is mum, the cream is dad and hoody is their pup (I had to hand feed her so couldn't give her up, no more now had them all done, they are my little pei family) :)

OMG HOW Cute?! Can I have your dog? Please??? :lol:
And I thought it was cold here at the top of the hill in Cardiff... lol
xx

You may borrow the hoody if I can get it off her :)

They cost a fortune in Botox :(

You may borrow the hoody if I can get it off her :)

Thanks for your kind offer but it may be a little small for me and it looks much better on your cutie pie! Lol

you're one lucky lady to have 3 beautiful cute doggies! Xx
What breed are they?

Thanks for your kind offer but it may be a little small for me and it looks much better on your cutie pie! Lol

you're one lucky lady to have 3 beautiful cute doggies! Xx
What breed are they?

They are shar pei, we have blue, apricot cream and lilac

Latest posts

Back