so you would think beauticians are a bunch of pink girlie's would you???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
well take a look at these little beauties......pink and woosey...I think not LOL :eek::lol::hug:

Salon Geek - Geeky Hairy Bikers Chapter

new members always welcome...hairy or not LOL :hug:

Come on after all if we do start a group we have a responsibility to keep things running and attract as many followers as is possible...don't we:eek:

he he he :hug:

Well I can't wait for the spring/summer to arrive and get my bum back on the back of my partner's Kawasaki zxr 1000......I love it...!!

I've not been a pillion passenger for long roughly 18 mnths but in that time we have had several near misses on roundabouts, due to careless car driver's!! Grrrr :mad:

But I have to say being a pillion passenger does have its 'highlights' I do try and get as many HAND SIGNALS in as humanly possible....!!! :smack:
And boy its getting more & more everytime we venture out!!

x

Does a push bike count? :lol::lol::lol:

Does a push bike count? :lol::lol::lol:

If you can push it round a roundabout without bonking into a bus then thats good for us LOL :hug:

If you can push it round a roundabout without bonking into a bus then thats good for us LOL :hug:

Hell yes, I hold on to the bus, I go faster!

Does that mean I'm in? With Bessie the bike? :lol::lol:

Hell yes, I hold on to the bus, I go faster!

Does that mean I'm in? With Bessie the bike? :lol::lol:

Bessisie the bike or bessie the bestie we don't care...as long as your hairy your in...well as long as you say your hairy that's fine with us LOL:eek:

Maybe we could get Suzie to drive the bus we can all bump into ..as she does seem to be somewhat of an expert at crashing her bus LOL :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Maybe we could get Suzie to drive the bus we can all bump into ..as she does seem to be somewhat of an expert at crashing her bus LOL :eek::lol::lol::hug:

OMG I think I need to check the blogs! I haven't been on in ages.

Yay I am in! Thank you :hug:

Sorry but we cant have threads directing people to social groups as then we would get everyone doing it and it could then resemble and ad fest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back