Songs to make you cry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leona Lewis - Run

It never used to but it was played at the funeral I went to yesterday. I've heard it twice today and have blubbed on both occasions.

YouTube - goodbye

Spice Girls - Goodbye. It was no 1 on New Years day 1999 - the day my brother in law died unexpectedly aged 37.

10 years on and i still can't hear it or watch the video without breaking down!!!

It's got to this one...

Its 'you raise me up' by 'Secret Garden'. Beautifully written with such touching words. It reminds me of my mother, how I got here today and what kind of mother I should be myself.

This song has been made popular by Josh groban, Westlife in the recent years. This version here is not often heard but is the original version released back in 2002. It consists of the ever so meaningful second verse which many seem to miss out..

YouTube - You Raise Me Up - Secret Garden feat. Brian Kennedy

It's got to this one...

Its 'you raise me up' by 'Secret Garden'. Beautifully written with such touching words. It reminds me of my mother, how I got here today and what kind of mother I should be myself.

This song has been made popular by Josh groban, Westlife in the recent years. This version here is not often heard but is the original version released back in 2002. It consists of the ever so meaningful second verse which many seem to miss out..

YouTube - You Raise Me Up - Secret Garden feat. Brian Kennedy

I love Josh Groban!

Westlife flying without wings makes me cry EVERYTIME I listen to it,
Even when I try reeeeaaallly hard not to.
We played it at my MIl's funeral, but I LOVE the song,,, gives me happy memories yet makes me sob at the same time lol

Got to be Aerosmith- I dont wanna miss a thing, closely followed by
Life on Mars- David Bowie:hug:

Latest posts

Back