Strawberry Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbles132

Reaction score
WOW!! they are gorgeous ....what an inspiration to us new techs & the nail industry keep up the good work....ive got a long way to go before i get half as good as that.

j xx

mmmm... lovely :lol:

Top marks for those nails hun.xx

Oh what a fab picture ! :)

mmmmm delish.

just ready for picking and eating, gorgeous! X

WOW they are stunning :)

They are great look good enough to eat.x

Me like very much. Real summer feeling :).

Thank you ladys:)

I am looking at them all the time.
I think they came out very nice. There are still things i can do better. But i will keep on practis

Thank you for the nice awnsers:hug:

Lovely work. Wish more people wore nails like these, so much fun!

I was eating stroberry when I sow your picture... tasty!! Love the shape and the form of your nails,idea is brilliant!I would just add a little bit more details to your berries...maby some tiny black and yellow dots... but it's me and they are very nice any way.Very well done!x

These are yummy! Lovely for the summer (when it finally gets here lol).

I've done some strawberries before and what I used to do the pips (if it's any help)was use the end of a needle as it's thin, long and hard enough to make a good impression then if you need bigger pips use a bigger, thicker needle. I also use this for oranges.

They're still yummy though as they are x

Its true i forgot the dotts. I miss some depth of the strawberrys but i was so pleased with them that i didnt wanted to take the risk bij putting the dots in it and messing them up:irked::lol:

Those tips are very usefull to me and the next time when i make them again i know i will not mess them up. Thanks so much:hug:

bubbles

Those tips are very usefull to me and the next time when i make them again i know i will not mess them up. Thanks so much:hug:

bubbles
Hunny I just needed to say....YOU DIDN'T MESS THEM UP :smack: :green:
You have done a brilliant job in my oppinion,
I love these, I think they are VERY pretty, they are obviously strawberries, so please don't think you did them wrong...
Yes of course you may be able to improve on them next time..that is how we learn...
My first 3d flower was an abserloute balls up lol...Now I find them easy...everything becomes easier with practice,
I think your nails are lovely ...I would wear them, and I am a fussy bugger :lol:

Have a look here (sorry If you have already seen it hun)
Sam Biddle: Strawberries & Cream

Also I don't know if you already have it, but I think you would enjoy and find Sam Biddles Dvd very useful ...she demonstrates the strawberry nails on there, plus an aberloute load of other stuff xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you have done a really good job and I love the shape of the nails, Because this is nail critique I would say that I would have put less strawberries on the nails and put more detail into them like others have said use a cocktail stick and indent them slightly.
Well done nice work xxxx

Amazing, really clever!! Very summery!! :)

Latest posts

Back