Successellence and YOU!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Dear Event Attendees :Love::Love::Love::Love:

There have been many wonderful thank yous and comments and we have loved reading them. I want you all to know how much it meant to us and the S2 Team (which include our UK Ambassadors) that you took the time to invest in yourselves and your future.

I so enjoyed meeting so many lovely like-minded people from Janice and Louise (Chanails) through to Scottish Geeks I had met in Edinburgh down to Kim and her college team in Cornwall and all you fab girls and guys in between. Although there were a lot of Geeks there, there were also a lot of non-Geeks who made The Event equally special too.

I loved seeing your 'AH HA' moments and it was an honour and a priveledge to inspire you all - now all we need is for Carl to fly from Oz next year because my friends... we have already had the meeting... and there will be The Event 2009!!!

We are locking in dates shortly and then we will be off to find another great venue (this time one where we will be under one roof)... this was never meant to be a one off - the plan was to make it a yearly Event - something we can all look forward to!

So, time to reflect, time to process what we all learnt and finally time to action and move forward.

You all did a fantastic job and you are all brilliant nail artists and you are all successful and long may you continue to be so.
Love & Respect

Samantha :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Thanks so much Samantha it was such an enlightening experience I am still buzzing about it now.
Roxanne and Amanda were so lovely and omg so talented and we so happy to answer any questions no matter how daft the sounded :lol:

You Sam and all at S2 did the most fantastic job you all deserve the biggest round of applaud.
clapping-1.gif
I will defiantly be at the next one so roll on "The Event 2009":hug:

Last edited:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put my name on the list RIGHT NOW!! lol xx

p.s. I want to see Doug Schoon next year! pretty pleeeeeeeease lol x

Dear Event Attendees :Love::Love::Love::Love:

we have already had the meeting... and there will be The Event 2009!!!

Samantha :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Woohoo! Where do I sign!!!!?????? I'm deffo gonna be there next year! Not on your nelly would I miss this again :green:

Do you know if it'll be restiricted numbers again?

Sooooo looking forward to it already :green:

Fantastic photo's and well done to all the CND team for making it happen :hug:

xx

Samantha, I need those dates NOW! (please...)
I'm not going to miss the next Event because of not available flights again!

I am definately going to make it next year!! Im so pleased its not going to be a one off!!!
xxxxxx

The whole site is buzzing due to the event and it sounds like everyone of you had a great time, i would have loved to have been there but family circumstances meant that it was impossible for me to attend but im thrilled to hear that there will be another one in 2009 and i will definitely be at that one,
roll on 2009 :hug:

Thank you Samantha and all the team who made the event the so fantastic. I am still buzzing, my head is full of ideas so thank you, thank you, thank you.

Put me down for next year!:hug::hug::hug:

Brilliant, I wont miss the next one:)

I hope I am lucky enough to go again too, next time by myself!

I hope I am lucky enough to go again too, next time by myself!

you cant do that:green: i dont know where i'd have been withouth MR MIN:hug:

you cant do that:green: i dont know where i'd have been withouth MR MIN:hug:

Walking, like I will be unless I have my licence by then and decide to drive! :lol::lol:

wooooohoooooo Book me on !!!Can we have it on January the 1st pleeeeeeeaaaseeeee :green:

maybe a 'hotel' with its function/conference rooms in it.....:hug:

Big enough for a SHED load of geeks by the sounds of it!

Samantha and Samuel & all at S2 - you know how I feel about it already.....so put me on the list for 2009/10/11 etc etc:hug:

I'll be there with bells on! - but only if they go with my outfit LOL.

And yes as well as the fab team who were there, could you pack Doug in your case too!

You can put me down for an advance ticket. :green: I promise I won't be in house moving turmoil for the next one.:hug:

I'm not missing the event next year, roll on 2009, can't wait, yipeeeee:)

Latest posts

Back