The Bah Humbug Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fats28

Reaction score
Thats it I'm turning into scrooge, it seems like everyone in the world is going to Excel except me:cry: I wanted to go look at all the stuff I didn't really know what to do with, I wanted to get trampled to death trying to get near a demo, I wanted to come back in crippling debt with a load of stuff that I'd never use. Oh no him indoors (aka Captain Sensible) said nooo lady wait til you've saved up it'll be more fun going round with the money in your pocket. My foot it will, it'll just mean I get a lecture like a child before I go about keeping my eye on my purse.

I want you all to organise an escape commitee for the next one for me and anyone else who isn't going. S'not fair!!

sounds like your old man is related to mine xx

miserable buggers

My husband wants to go more than me but he's got an obsession lately about tanning and spray tanning... I would like to go but just not worth the hassle for me this year... next year definitely without a doubt I will be going.

I'm not going either guys, definately not fair *stamps feet*, however it is a bit far for me, there is a show in Edinburgh in May and I'm going and NOT taking the finance police with me, he can babysit :lol:

I am not going either. I have made this sensible decision and am doing the Brisa conversion instead. I have spent a lot in the last year and felt I should give this one a miss.

The husband has had nothing to do with this and he & my Mum have both said I should go. I am determined not to go. I am going to sit at home being a martyr.:cry:

P.S. Naomi (Butterfly100) has my shopping list.:)

Well I could have been going but I thought it better that I book my BRiSA course, which I did. cos otherwise I would have come home with a load of sparkley but useless to me stuff!! and would not have been able to do any more training........ my gosh I have been sensible for once!!!:green: :green:
xx

Id love to go but too far to travel :cry: :irked:

I would love to go too but there are just too many reasons that are stopping me, a) sorting out someone to look after the kids. b) I have no where near the money that I would like to take. c) I work on a monday so it would be a rush to get back in time. d) its such a long way to travel.:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm not going either - I always go to one each year though. I find once I've driven (share with others) and paid parking, and then I don't buy v much, just some new can't-live-without nail files, a couple of new polishes, nail art bits (which hardly any of my clients have but I love fiddling with!) and visit the Bio Sculpture stand, I find it doesn't work out financially, but I do get a buzz being there. Now I am going to learn Creative L&P, I would be more interested in checking out their presence, so may be the one later in the year for me.

I wanna go too!!! Can't afford it though. Never mind there's always the next one...

Here's another one that can't go :cry: . Ah well theres always next year!

Can't get there this year either. I'm stuck at home with a 5yr that has Scarlet Fever. Even if hubby would look after him all day I'd better not come, as if he's passed it on I could be contagious and not know it.:irked:
*Stamps feet also*

Latest posts

Back