The CND Event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is a creative nail design event? xx

I missed out last year and IT'S NOT HAPPENING AGAIN:irked:
So where ever it is I will be there, I want to meet everyone, hug everyone and learn new stuff.
Sam, we need to know now!!!!
Oh, will I need to buy a dress:eek::green:

Oh, will I need to buy a dress:eek::green:
I'll be wearing the same one as last year... I like to get me moneys worth lol.
I shall be wearing flip flops instead though....Don't know why I bothered with heels at all, I think I had them on all of 5 minutes :)
Mr geek came out of the loo when I was stood outside
(not that I often hang around outside of mens loos ) I didn't have my shoes on at this point and OMG he was like a giant standing next to me lmao...

infact I Might get a long dress and some stilts I won't feel like someone who just stepped off the filming set of 'the borrowers' then :D

I'll be wearing the same one as last year... I like to get me moneys worth lol.
I shall be wearing flip flops instead though....Don't know why I bothered with heels at all, I think I had them on all of 5 minutes :)
Mr geek came out of the loo when I was stood outside
(not that I often hang around outside of mens loos ) I didn't have my shoes on at this point and OMG he was like a giant standing next to me lmao...

infact I Might get a long dress and some stilts I won't feel like someone who just stepped off the filming set of 'the borrowers' then :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I am gonna be a bag of nerves I think lol

I am gonna be a bag of nerves I think lol

:lol: I think the only thing I will ever be able to claim as having been the best at building up to The Event was nerves. I could get an ulcer just recalling those weeks.

This year I'll be doing none of that, every one was so nice, dunno what I had my bloomers in such a twist about!!

Remind me I said that IF I manage to book a ticket...........

:lol: I think the only thing I will ever be able to claim as having been the best at building up to The Event was nerves. I could get an ulcer just recalling those weeks.

This year I'll be doing none of that, every one was so nice, dunno what I had my bloomers in such a twist about!!

Remind me I said that IF I manage to book a ticket...........
:lol: I will remind you Min, don't you worry about that LOL

I don't want to say "told you so", but we did lol

Last year's EVENT is still very fresh in...my mind!!

To be honest I had a...BLAST!! Met loads of lovely people, its was great to put a face to a...name!! Even if some of those face's were a little...TIPSEY...TO SAY THE LEAST..!! LOL

xxxx

How about Leeds...
lol.

how much money did you all take with you to spend while you were there.

I was not fortunate enough to go last year but I am NOT missing it this year dress or no dress :eek:. LOL.

i would loveeee to go....buuuut i would be awful with nerves!

really bad....which is silly, coz you're all lovely :D

i think i'l need to look into going.....

:)

We have already started planning out the next Event which will be even better than the last, but it will be in a different location and time than the last :)

The Motor City is beautiful any time of year! :hug:

Well one thing's for sure......DON'T BE NERVOUS!!! I got myself in a right tizz (not a real word I know!) and there was no need at all, everyone is sooo lovely and CND Team are the best, they give you so much support, it really is fab, worth every penny!

Oh..and not forgetting the wonderfull geeks I met...friends for life! x

Andrea x

does anyone have any more info on this.

When it is
How much it is
What to take with you
How much money you should take

I couldn't go last yr either :cry:

But this year I will be there with bells on!!!

Not sure of a date but I'm sure there will be an announcement soon :green: (I hope so, cos I need to book some Masters CND courses and I will not clash dates for anybody this year!)

It's a shame there isn't an RSS feed on the News page of Sweetsquared, I could keep up easily then :lol:

As for a venue, my house is small but I'm sure you lot won't mind ;)

Sarah. xx

does anyone have any more info on this.

When it is
How much it is
What to take with you
How much money you should take
As soon as a definite date and location is decided it'll be announced on Welcome - Sweet Squared and also on their Twitter site, so my advice would be to bookmark both.
Also, you can bet your azz that there will be members posting threads about it so you won't miss out on the info, for sure :green:

It's an education weekend (open to all qualified technicians, regardless of which products you use!!!) with a 'bit' (lol) of partying and an award ceremony in between :wink2: :o :lol:

errr canada is a fab place !! lots to see and you can kill 2 birds with one stone and bring me my supply of uk food , lol x

Latest posts

Back