The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked thr letter from S2 and it says to arrive on the Saturday for registration between 8 and 8.45 so I may well register before breakfast.....I wouldn't imagine we'll be starting "work" until 9ish. x

How come some of you seem to have had a letter telling you about the times etc then? I've not had a letter. There was nothing with my ticket.....and I booked aaaaaages ago! :cry:

Has everyone else had one?

How come some of you seem to have had a letter telling you about the times etc then? I've not had a letter. There was nothing with my ticket.....and I booked aaaaaages ago! :cry:

Has everyone else had one?

I got my ticket in the post & an email from sweet squared yesterday detailing the finer points, it might be waiting for you in your inbox :)

I can't wait for my ticket to come!! I booked last week so not sure when my tickets will be here not that i'm inpatient! :s

No your not, I'll be the one hunting round for a Maccy D's breakfast. Im not making the same mistake as last time, I was hungry all weekend, might even go to Tesco on the way for a food shop!:lol:

Yes registration is 8.30am!
I LOVE maccy D's....Nothing can put me off my food !
I will shove some pringles in my suitcase thingy I think too YUM !

I booked away back in Nov and I haven't got my ticket yet they better not forget about me :cry:

I LOVE maccy D's....Nothing can put me off my food !
I will shove some pringles in my suitcase thingy I think too YUM !

Oooh yeah pringles rule!! Particulary keen on the sour cream n chive ones!!not sure if they'd be any good for breakfast but I'll try anything once! :lol:

Hurry up may 1st, I think we should all boycott April!

I booked away back in Nov and I haven't got my ticket yet they better not forget about me :cry:

I heard you'd been barred Karen :lol::lol:

I recvd my ticket last Friday and got an email with some information from S2 yesterday.

xx

I heard you'd been barred Karen :lol::lol:

I recvd my ticket last Friday and got an email with some information from S2 yesterday.

xx
Omg nooooo dont say that the thought of missing it isnt worth thinking about :eek::eek::eek:

I want mine now :cry:

Omg nooooo dont say that the thought of missing it isnt worth thinking about :eek::eek::eek:

I want mine now :cry:

Me too!! I keep thinking I've thrown it out by accident :eek:

I got my ticket in the post & an email from sweet squared yesterday detailing the finer points, it might be waiting for you in your inbox :)

Hmmmm.....I have just scoured my inbox, my junk folder, my spam box....nothing.....nada!!!!! *stamps feet and sulks*

Strange thing is, it's not the first time that emails from S2 have gone astray with me. I have no idea how and why....the girls have checked and checked my email address is correct on file (which it is...and must be cos I do get the odd one) and I'm sure that Sam being the whizz he is, has it all properly set up there, but there just seems to be a black hole in between us. I've often picked up snippets of news on here, phoned up to ask about it, and then been told, "there was an email went out about it"!

Oh well, will ring one of the girls tomorrow and get it forwarded.....thank you everyone :hug:

Pm me your email and I'll forward it meantime x

Hmmmm.....I have just scoured my inbox, my junk folder, my spam box....nothing.....nada!!!!! *stamps feet and sulks*

Strange thing is, it's not the first time that emails from S2 have gone astray with me. I have no idea how and why....the girls have checked and checked my email address is correct on file (which it is...and must be cos I do get the odd one) and I'm sure that Sam being the whizz he is, has it all properly set up there, but there just seems to be a black hole in between us. I've often picked up snippets of news on here, phoned up to ask about it, and then been told, "there was an email went out about it"!

Oh well, will ring one of the girls tomorrow and get it forwarded.....thank you everyone :hug:

Send it in my direction when you get it - none received by me either yet;) x x x :hug:

The more i read the more excited i get...not decided whos taking the plunge and driviny yet between me or lou (maybe we will take turns) but one way or another we will be there...booked our executive twin double last december straight after paying for our tickets, we didnt book breakfast as neither of us are big morning eaters but i might take some special K bars to nibble on over a coffee or 3 :green:

Not thought about dinner or supper while there :eek: haha got carried away with the excitment me thinks!

Got 2 dresses to take as cant decide which one to wear:irked: guess it depends on how much more weight gain happens between now and the friday as to which will be worn :lol:

I am going all booked and payed for and I am having brekkie I cant function without it so hope we all get to eat first, I am so excited about The Event I have already started filling my wash bag, this is my first time and I just know it wont be my last I cant wait x

Has anyone got any pics from last years Event x

Latest posts

Back