The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and I wont be wearing stupid shoes this time or anything uncomfortable for that matter! God my feet were killing me saturday night I ended up walking round in bare foot I must be getting old because im prioritising comfort above anything else this year! lol x

Yup me too, I took my shoes off while the awards were announced and never put them back on! :lol:

Yup me too, I took my shoes off while the awards were announced and never put them back on! :lol:

I might just turn up in me tracky n slippers pmsl

Seen a lush skirt I want to buy for the saturday night, how dressed up are people getting for the sat eve?

I booked my tickets end of last week just wondered how long other people's took to arrive, I'm worried i've chucked it now its been said its in a blue envelope!! :eek:

I only ever drink coffee for breakfast so yep, I'm up for finding a mucky D's or a starbucks, it's a date lol

Cool!!! I've got the Starbucks App on my phone so no problem finding the nearest one!!! I will probably be their first customer.....I will be far too excited to sleep!!! :lol:

Anyone else for coffee??? :eek:

MEEEE!!!

I can't start my day without a shot or two of caffeine :eek: lol

Yay, I might have given up the ciggies but never shall I go without my coffee:lol: This just keeps getting better :green:

Iam going now, booked my tickets yesterday along with my friends ticket. all the family is going to have to eat bread and jam for the next couple of months as ive skint us now but at least iam going to THE EVENT! :lol::lol:
booked our hotel room too but not having breakfast like lots of others i think that we will be too excited to eat.

See you all soon.
:):):)

I think I've booked me and my roomie breakfast, have to check. Also need to see if she wants breakfast cos im nit that bothered cos im not a breakfast person. Plus theres not gonna be much time, dont want us to be wasting money.

I cant afford to buy a new outfit for the Event but I have a couple really nice dresses just not sure which one to go for. One a classic black wrap dress with a rose trim. The other is a black lace gothic type number. Both are gorgeous. Decisions Decisions, thought I might take both then Caroline can say um that one!!

anne xx

I have a single room I booked at the venue via phone in January which has breakfast included at £69 :eek: per night Oops think I will book on line tonight and cancel my single room by phone, I only normally have tea as cant eat first thing in the morning so it certainly would be a waste of money and besides it would give me a little more to spend on products.
I still haven't decided what to wear but it will be a dress of some sort for Sat night and leggings & top for daytime.

MEEEE!!!

I can't start my day without a shot or two of caffeine :eek: lol

YAY!!!! Sandi, cannot wait to meet up with you, at last!!!! :hug:

The Event is gonna be a good one :lol:

Last edited:
YAY!!!! Sandi, cannot wait to meet up with you, at last!!!! :hug:
It's only taken about 5-6 years :lol:

:hug:

It's only taken about 5-6 years :lol:

:hug:

:eek: where does the time go.
Remember when you and Lelipop used to say you were twins?
And we used to have wine nights with Adele, OMG they were so much fun:lol:
Finally got my hotel sorted, my 'pay your credit card instantly', took 2 days:irked:
but it's done so rebooked my room, dam site cheeper on line then the phone booking I originally did. That's a lot extra for a breakfast:smack:
Now if Kay doesn't spend all my money getting set up for her job, I'll be going home with lots of nail stuff, pure bliss.:lol:
By the way, what time does it all start on Saturday? I need an hour to get my act together in the mornings!!!

LOL am I the only greedy bugger having breakfast then??? I'm gonna throw you all dirty looks when your tummies are all rumbling LOL!!
Susie I think registration's at 8.30 Sat morning, so no late night partying for us on Friday night!! xx

LOL am I the only greedy bugger having breakfast then??? I'm gonna throw you all dirty looks when your tummies are all rumbling LOL!!
Susie I think registration's at 8.30 Sat morning, so no late night partying for us on Friday night!! xx

No your not, I'll be the one hunting round for a Maccy D's breakfast. Im not making the same mistake as last time, I was hungry all weekend, might even go to Tesco on the way for a food shop!:lol:

Yes registration is 8.30am!

Have you asked the hotel what time they serve breakfast from and til? cos I might join ya lol I find it hard to concentrate properly if im starving! I still havent booked my hotel room yet cant decide whether to come on my own or bring bf! x

LOL, no you won't be eating alone, I can't function without my brekkie, though I may just be too excited to eat much, but I'm certainly gonna try :hug:, We may well be the only two in the dining room, what a feast we'll have! :lol:

I'll be having breakfast and lots of coffee!!

Do we wear our salon uniforms on the saturday or is it just casual?

I haven't checked.....I booked online at booking.com....you can get a double room with no breakfast really cheap if you pay now, then if bf decides to come he can just tag along, they normally let you pay for breakfast there aswell.
I'm sharing with catsaremad, so we've got an "executive twin" incl breakfast and we pay when we're there, worked out £11 more for 2 nights, but even though I don't really have breakfast at home it's a bit of a treat when I go away and I like the works!!!

Ive just looked at the website..from what I can make out breakfast starts at 8 at the weekend! x

It'll be a rush then wont it!!

Latest posts

Back