The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazingly I managed to stay well hidden by the look of things, only Ems got me and I didn't recognise myself to start with as I'm behind everyone :lol:

Still loving your dress Bev, it was amazing!! :hug:

Thanks Min xxxxxx:hug:
I wondered if I may be a bit 'over dressed' but it was ok in the end!!

Fabulous photos ... thanks to you all for sharing :hug:

Wish I could have been there to join in the fun and meet all of you wonderful geeks, but perhaps next time ....

xx

great photo's girls...it looks like you all had a fabulous time :green:

Lol Angie, yes, there was a slightly drunk chat, but it was with my boss not my hubby!!!!!! :eek:
LMFAO :green:

Angie you were the star of the night IMO hunny...totally love you to bits..:hug:
My feller thinks you are a total nutter.....you, Glynis and judy lol.
I think he was totally relieved to find everyone was "just like us"
He was so worried about coming bless him...He thought he might have to act "posh" :green:

Carl...if you manage to come to the next one (please please s2 let there be a next one)
I will be the freaky one following you round and staring at you all day lol....
I am going to stalk you :twisted:

Oh everyone! You all looked like you had a FANTASTIC time!

Like the others that weren't there, I wish I had been, it looked totally fabulous :) but like has been said maybe next year? :green:

xx

Thanks for sharing all your photos guys you all looked gorgeous and seemed to have such fun. Glad you all had an amazing time.

Fantastic photos just sorry I couldnt make it :hug:

Aw, I am also envious, looked like you had a fantastic time! Next time, i'll be there too...:)

:hug:C.

Looks like everyone had an amazing time at The Event! I've really enjoyed looking at the photos and putting some more faces to names....maybe next time.

heres some more!

Who was the lady in the second pic, Mr Min danced with her a few times I think! :lol:

I met that lady but can't remember her name. In fact most of that evening seems a blur now :lol:

I do know the lady in the beautiful red roses dress is Tina aka Ditzy who looks exactly like her avatar :hug:

Lol I am looking through some of my pictures now, and I can think of SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many funny slogans for what the people in them would be saying or thinking...
Sat here laughing to myself hahahaa

Who's up for a fun thread next week when the excitement settles a little...

"the geeky say what you think they think" pics lmao...
:green:

I've put some piccies into my album of the EVENT, thankyou to the two geeks who sent me some of their piccies as mine were all blurry!! :cry: :cry:
Hugs to you Andrea (Hello Kitty) Thanks again.

It was so nice to put faces to names, loadsa hugs to all of you too!!! :hug:

Jo.xxxx

Lol I am looking through some of my pictures now, and I can think of SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many funny slogans for what the people in them would be saying or thinking...
Sat here laughing to myself hahahaa

Who's up for a fun thread next week when the excitement settles a little...

"the geeky say what you think they think" pics lmao...
:green:

Hahahahahahaha, that could be fun!!! :hug:

These are brilliant guys, you can see how much fun was had at the event and the party.
So wish I could have been there too.
Thank you all for posting your pictures. :hug:

I've put some piccies into my album of the EVENT, thankyou to the two geeks who sent me some of their piccies as mine were all blurry!! :cry: :cry:
Hugs to you Andrea (Hello Kitty) Thanks again.

It was so nice to put faces to names, loadsa hugs to all of you too!!! :hug:

Jo.xxxx

Jo hun,

When I get my act together I'll email you mine too xxxxxxxx

:lol:

I do know the lady in the beautiful red roses dress is Tina aka Ditzy who looks exactly like her avatar :hug:

Ah, thanks hun :hug:, you just said I look like a 1950's pinup, who apparently still holds the title of "most times being a covergirl in history" :green: (Bettie Page, if anyone's asking)

By the way, I've added some pics in my gallery. It was a brilliant event, I really do think it would be impossible to improve upon! Thanks so much to the Sweet team who must have worked so hard for so long to get the weekend up to such a standard! And I was so nervous of meeting other Geeks, but everyone was so lovely! Hugs to the team:hug: and the geeks:hug:

Thanks, they are lovely and you really looked great :hug:

Thanks ever so much Adele :hug: xxxxx

I nipped away to pic up some ciggies at 5.30 when we came out of the Chill Factor on sat night - only was going up to the roundabout near the premier inn to the texaco garage & I got stuck in gridlocked traffic for 2hours 10 mins:cry::cry::cry:
I was soooo wrorried I'd not get back intime to see the awards an all, I actually started crying in the car- I ended up back at the hotel at 7.45pm (without the cigs as I couldn't get out of the car) - charged into the room - did an impression of a quick change tazmanian devil and ran to the chill factor for about 8pm!! So it took me 10 mins to get ready....put my slap on over my slap, turned my head upside down a sprayed it into some 'electrified' look, washed my armpits & feet & hey presto! :lol::lol:

I nipped away to pic up some ciggies at 5.30 when we came out of the Chill Factor on sat night - only was going up to the roundabout near the premier inn to the texaco garage & I got stuck in gridlocked traffic for 2hours 10 mins:cry::cry::cry:
I was soooo wrorried I'd not get back intime to see the awards an all, I actually started crying in the car- I ended up back at the hotel at 7.45pm (without the cigs as I couldn't get out of the car) - charged into the room - did an impression of a quick change tazmanian devil and ran to the chill factor for about 8pm!! So it took me 10 mins to get ready....put my slap on over my slap, turned my head upside down a sprayed it into some 'electrified' look, washed my armpits & feet & hey presto! :lol::lol:

Now that is some turn around :eek::eek::eek:

Looking at you, I'd never have guessed:)

Bev that's so sad (I would've been crying too) but it's true, we were all waiting for you & worrying.

You looked fresh as a daisy when you arrived & everyone thought you looked WOW! & you did xxxx

Latest posts

Back