The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
To keep things tidy, I figured I would start a thread in which all the geeks that attended the Event could post any of their pictures for the rest of us to view that couldn't be there.
I have spoken to one special geek, dont know if I can say anything or not yet, but she knows who she is and I can't wait to see any pics with her in them.

Was a wicked night. And a wicked day. Half of us are still up in bar. Pics to be uploaded soon. Lots of good ones too and of that special geek! X x
Posted via Mobile Device

Was a wicked night. And a wicked day. Half of us are still up in bar. Pics to be uploaded soon. Lots of good ones too and of that special geek! X x
Posted via Mobile Device

Happy Days!!!!:)

Posted via Mobile Device

:Grope::lol:coool hopefully we will be seeing some here real soon.

I can't handle the suspense! Looking forward to seeing loads n loads of photos :lol:

OMG its like waiting for xmas day the excitement is killing me lol come on get those pics on plzzzzzzz xxx

Well I do have a few pictures from the party last night (and all the gossip too) so when I get over my hangover I will try and load some pictures for you.
:green:

Well I do have a few pictures from the party last night (and all the gossip too) so when I get over my hangover I will try and load some pictures for you.
:green:

Oh I hope you get over your hangover pronto lol! xx

Here's a few to be going on with....

Attachments

• emms and sandi.jpg
    emms and sandi.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 356
  • emms award.jpg
    emms award.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 326
  • emms sandi fi.jpg
    emms sandi fi.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 317
  • event.jpg
    event.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 328
  • event2.jpg
    event2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 300
  • P251008_23.53.jpg
    P251008_23.53.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 304
  • P251008_23.54.jpg
    P251008_23.54.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 295
BTW these are the nice sensible pics.....the pics of lunacy will follow later:lol::eek:

BTW these are the nice sensible pics.....the pics of lunacy will follow later:lol::eek:

Yes Judy - they were the sensible ones :lol: Have managed to have a one eyed quint at mine and most of them are not fit to me seen at all. :eek:

There are a few that are OK so will upload them later - and yes you are are some of them Judy x x x :hug:

Here's a few to be going on with....
Fab piccies of everyone. Thanks Judy BUT we want to see the ones of everyone misbehaving x:)

Glad to see you all had a good time....was thinking of you all,and Adele you look stunning:hug:

So guys how was the Event itself?

So guys how was the Event itself?

I've no idea about the Event but the party was outstanding.
Champagne reception...gorgeous food seemed to be constantly brought to everybody and everyone was in good cheer!!
Now there were 2 parties...the one inside and the one that went on outside for the smokers:lol: and even some non smokers....
Many thanks to Adele for her coloured cigarettes as well:lol:
Here's some of the ahem...later pics:eek:
That last one of me and Sandi is pure CLAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS.........

Attachments

• P251008_23.37.jpg
    P251008_23.37.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 285
  • P251008_23.38.jpg
    P251008_23.38.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 303
  • P251008_23.40.jpg
    P251008_23.40.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 262
  • event3.jpg
    event3.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 253
  • P251008_21.39[01].jpg
    P251008_21.39[01].jpg
    138 KB · Views: 284
  • P251008_21.40.jpg
    P251008_21.40.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 265
  • P251008_21.42.jpg
    P251008_21.42.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 266
Champagne reception...gorgeous food seemed to be constantly brought to everybody

Did you see the bacon and sausage barms :eek: Now THAT IS food !!!! yumarooooooney !
(just to add btw...there was posh nosh too...but It looked like mini cakes to me....I think it was actually fishy little things lol)

and the day time was fluffin amazin...
I honestly don't know where to start lol....There is so much to say...
I don't know wether to blog it or thread it lol...then everyone else can join in too and keep it all in the one place....:confused: I dunno lol...

The party was fantastic......The CND team doing the conga had to be a highlight :green:
And Angie (bagpuss) was a highlight all of her own wasn't you babe :lol:

Jen (busybee) is currently stuck on a coach and not a happy bunny at all....
But she has some cracking pictures to post.....be afraid girls....be very afraid :twisted:

lol

the pics of lunacy will follow later:lol::eek:
oh nooo :lol:

Fabby weekend, loads of fun, had a wicked time :green:

In the hotel lobby at the moment so can't stay long, see you all tomorrow (when I get home) x

OMG it was such an amazing time. I met some fantastic people and I am glad there are pictures of Adele here because my girls wanted evidence that she didnt have those little legs, I couldnt actually swear on their lives that she doesnt fall down as much though LOL.

If someone had told me last week that I would go to an education event and end up dancing I would never have believed them - and I dont mean just at the party!

Latest posts

Back