The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No..I don't have a drip of my own...everyone cry now:lol:
I'll stick with Adeles Voddy drip....that'll get me home...at some point :lol:
Well, it'll get me somewhere interesting i guess..............
Always a nice surprise to wake up next to a complete stranger.....in a gutter.....rofpmsl:eek:

Be careful......you might wake up next to me:green:

you know what girls I can already feel the headache coming on... please stop me on the
2nd glass ( bottle :))

you know what girls I can already feel the headache coming on... please stop me on the
2nd glass ( bottle :))
No way, I'm happy for anyone to take the heat off of my bad behaviour:green:

Do you think all the tickets will be gone by next weekend ???

Also does anybody know if you will receive any kind of certification from this event?

ANYONE ?!? :lol:

Be careful......you might wake up next to me:green:

Hmmmm....there are some VERY bad behaviour GEEKS!!!
I won't notice love....I'll be unconscious by then:lol:

I bloomin hope so because I am getting closer to target lol,
I would like to say if they are all gone I will take it like a grown woman and accept it....But I won't,
I will throw a tantrum and cry !!!!

:lol:

yeah ive already read that...it doesnt say..thanx anyway!
im surprised someone doesnt know...ill call tomoz!
The only people who will know for sure is S2, and they'll only be able to tell you how many tickets are left as opposed to how many will be available by next weekend.
Re the cert, no idea.

Are they open on a Saturday?

The only people who will know for sure is S2, and they'll only be able to tell you how many tickets are left as opposed to how many will be available by next weekend.
Re the cert, no idea.

Are they open on a Saturday?

not sure to be honest...ill call monday if not. I did call and ask how many tickets were left earlier but totally forgot to ask about the other thing!

not sure to be honest...ill call monday if not. I did call and ask how many tickets were left earlier but totally forgot to ask about the other thing!

And Your reason for wanting to attend would be to get a certificate ? To get free products? or to raise the level of your knowledge and skill? Is a certificate a 'deal breaker' for you?

I do not think S2 wish to publicise everything about the EVENT before it happens. Th element of surprise is always eexciting.

Anyone who knows Creative/CND will know without having toask that the experience alone without free product or certificates would be worth it.

From my perspective, the certificate isn't a deal-breaker for me....my ticket is already bought and paid for, but I am hoping there will something to certify attendance and learning, and that The Event will serve as a product conversion (for Brisa for me - I'm already 'converted' on L&P), as my insurance will require one for me to use the product on clients!

I guess as I am Creative girl already a cert hadn't even entered my head. I am just so excited about being there, finding out anything 'new' picking up some more great tips and advice and generally just being at such a big event that I know will only benefit me.....I can't wait.........although I am sure I will feel apprehensive because I always do :lol:

I guess as I am Creative girl already a cert hadn't even entered my head. I am just so excited about being there, finding out anything 'new' picking up some more great tips and advice and generally just being at such a big event that I know will only benefit me.....I can't wait.........although I am sure I will feel apprehensive because I always do :lol:

I'm the same really, I am a little nervous but so excited to meet all these talented people and looking forward to furthering my education:lol:

I'm the same really, I am a little nervous but so excited to meet all these talented people and looking forward to furthering my education:lol:

You fibber, you're just going for the party :lol:

And Your reason for wanting to attend would be to get a certificate ? To get free products? or to raise the level of your knowledge and skill? Is a certificate a 'deal breaker' for you?

I do not think S2 wish to publicise everything about the EVENT before it happens. Th element of surprise is always eexciting.

Anyone who knows Creative/CND will know without having toask that the experience alone without free product or certificates would be worth it.

My view is similar to what Zingara has said really...that its not a deal-breaker....and if the office had been open this morning...I would of bought my ticket today certificate or no certificate as I feel its an opportunity not to be missed.

BUT yes if im honest I would be extremely disappointed if there was no certification...I think I would be stupid to not ask this question given the fact that I will we required to show this to my insurers to be covered to use the products....regardless of the cnd reputation...not all of us can invest such large sums of money on trust alone..im sure you can understand that.

Now I am no doubt going to make myself look a fool for asking his, but there you go :lol:

I have trained with Creative, and yes when I applied for my insurance I had to send of my Cert to say that I was trained. I know that S2 will only sell Creative products to people who have trained and sent in a cert to prove this which many other companies don't.........but surely your insurers won't only insure you if you can show that you have had training with that specific product, otherwise so many techs/waxers/spray tanners etc will be using products that they haven't been officially converted to use and they won't be covered IYKWIM.

So surely if you go to this Event and a cert isn't issued (not that I know if it is or not :lol:) your insurance would still be fine as long as you are a trained nails tech etc............

Or am I so wrong, and have I indeed made a fool of myself :confused:

I have looked at my insurance and my understanding is that it isn't the specific product you have to be trained in but the system so I suppose if you are trained in L&P it wouln't cover you to do gel unless you took a conversion class.

Latest posts

Back