The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I just clarify what the 'dress code ' is for the 2 days ?
:confused:

Can I just clarify what the 'dress code ' is for the 2 days ?
:confused:

From the S2 website and press release......

What will I need to bring?
You only need to bring your manicuring implements as all other products will be in your kits provided for you! You will also want to bring professional attire for The Event and something glamorous for The Party! Nail Enhancements on or off? Heck, up to you!

From the S2 website and press release......

What will I need to bring?
You only need to bring your manicuring implements as all other products will be in your kits provided for you! You will also want to bring professional attire for The Event and something glamorous for The Party! Nail Enhancements on or off? Heck, up to you!

Mmmm just thought of something. For those of us who are flying home how will we take our kits as I presume they won't be allowed on the plane ?

Is anyone taking their own brush as well as the tools ?

Also, nails on or off ? If we need tools then we must be going to work on someone - maybe ourselves though ?

Arghh! I can understand they don't want to give too much away but I wish we had a few more details :rolleyes:

I rung Sweet squared about the kits and was told they could be posted to us.

I asked Samantha about nails, we can wear them cos we'll be working on tips.

HTH:)

Arghh! I can understand they don't want to give too much away but I wish we had a few more details :rolleyes:

I know....I love the whole surprise thing, but I'm with you on that one. Just to have a bit more info to help me prepare with.

I've signed the official secrets act if that helps? (No joking there - I actually have!:D)

I rung Sweet squared about the kits and was told they could be posted to us.

I asked Samantha about nails, we can wear them cos we'll be working on tips.

HTH:)

Ah well done you had thought of that already. Thanks for the info :hug:

Is anyone taking their own brush as well as the tools ?

Also, nails on or off ? If we need tools then we must be going to work on someone - maybe ourselves though ?

The nails on or off had me baffled as the two different releases on S2 said different things. Was royally relieved to find out we could have them on!! :lol:

As for my brush, I wasn't going to take it as I imagine the kits will have the relevant brushes in them. I love my ultra sculptor as its bigger handle stops my hand anching but have admitted defeat and gone back to my 508 as for me it just works much better with my EzFlow products where the Ultrasculptor was much much better with the CND try me kits I have had. I think I'll use what is recommended on the day going by the same logic. Is anyone else taking their own?

As for my brush, I wasn't going to take it as I imagine the kits will have the relevant brushes in them. I love my ultra sculptor as its bigger handle stops my hand anching but have admitted defeat and gone back to my 508 as for me it just works much better with my EzFlow products where the Ultrasculptor was much much better with the CND try me kits I have had. I think I'll use what is recommended on the day going by the same logic. Is anyone else taking their own?

I was just thinking that in the kits you would probably get a prostyler and as that is what I use anyway I would be more comfortable and work better with my own brush rather than a brand new one.

Would love to know what everyone else is doing too :)

I was just thinking that in the kits you would probably get a prostyler and as that is what I use anyway I would be more comfortable and work better with my own brush rather than a brand new one.

Would love to know what everyone else is doing too :)

I think I need more coffee!! I didn't read your signature so answered not realising you are CND already. Off for a caffeine boost :lol:

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I GOT MY GOLDEN TICKETS THIS MORNING:lol::lol::lol:

'I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it....'

lol, my poor kids came running down the stairs at the sound of me screaming, they thought something was wrong!!!!:eek:

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I GOT MY GOLDEN TICKETS THIS MORNING:lol::lol::lol:

'I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it....'

lol, my poor kids came running down the stairs at the sound of me screaming, they thought something was wrong!!!!:eek:
Not fair I want mine omg I sound like my kids :lol:
You aren't aloud to go without me Lisa :lol::lol:

The nails on or off had me baffled as the two different releases on S2 said different things. Was royally relieved to find out we could have them on!! :lol:

Please forgive me cause i am new to L&P (my excuse for asking dumb questions!) but I use a 508 brush as I have only used Ezflow L&P so far, I always thought you could only use one brush with one particular monomer, am I right? So there's no point me taking my brush because I can't use it with CND monomer anyway?

?????????????????? :confused:

Please forgive me cause i am new to L&P (my excuse for asking dumb questions!) but I use a 508 brush as I have only used Ezflow L&P so far, I always thought you could only use one brush with one particular monomer, am I right? So there's no point me taking my brush because I can't use it with CND monomer anyway?

?????????????????? :confused:

I heard that too but if you read back to my posts following on from that you'll see I didn't notice the poster is a CND user and so her brush would be fine with the products at the event. I did switch between my CND try me's and my EzFlow because I was working on tips and my trainer hand so it wasn't such an issue. :hug:

Just came in for lunch to find a gold envolope, just all excited for a second and thought it was my birthday lol. And its my tickets whey hey!!! not long to go :)

Mine came this morning, which as made me feel soooo much better has i feel like crap at the mo!!!!

:hug:

I am so excited about going to the Event that I cant put it to words)))

I did not get the ticket yet :cry: - hope it will arrive shortly)))

It will be fab!!!!:)

ooh my tickets came this morning, (probably a silly question but does my 1 event ticket get me into the party aswell?)
really excited now! & i can't wait to buy more products, so much cnd stuff i want! but no shop near cornwall! need to save some money! xx

I got my tickets today too!! Yippee!!!

Now to answer some questions - I'm taking my brush, as it's working well at the moment and I don't want to start breaking a new one in. You shouldn't use different brands of monomer with your brush. I've 2 tickets - 1 for the 2 day event and 1 eveing ticket.

Now my question - What is everyone wearing during the day?

I've not got my golden envelope yet!:cry::cry::cry:

Maybe the postie has pinched it thinking I've won some competiton or other for a dream holiday away for 6 weeks in the Maldives - he's for it in the morning if it's not on my mat I can tell ya! Maldives indeed - Chill Factore's where I'm heading ......if I get my golden envelope:cry:

Latest posts

Back