The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No hoover in my house.... Even a sweeping brush sounds too posh!

I use a broom!!

Hi, I have decided to go and bought my ticket yesterday. I havent done many nails but hopefuly this event will give me the inspiration that I have been looking for for ages. :)

Right we need a tot up. How many of us have actually brought our tickets so's we know how many geeky badges to make for this thing. How many tickets from the 100 are left I wonder?? How many non geeks will be coming..... mmmmmmmmmm more fresh techs for us to convert ( or should that be "corrupt"):lol:to the geeky way of life me thinks:)
Jen xx

Right we need a tot up. How many of us have actually brought our tickets so's we know how many geeky badges to make for this thing. How many tickets from the 100 are left I wonder?? How many non geeks will be coming..... mmmmmmmmmm more fresh techs for us to convert ( or should that be "corrupt"):lol:to the geeky way of life me thinks:)
Jen xx

perhaps you could put a poll up to find out how many tickets have actually been bought (from the geeks anyway!) lol

perhaps you could put a poll up to find out how many tickets have actually been bought (from the geeks anyway!) lol
OOOOO thats a good idea.
Trouble is I aint got a scooby on how to do a poll:cry:
Anyone?????
I will try and get some badges printed (might be a bit basic but will try and get the geek logo on them. Would that be ok SAM?????
Jen xx

ok ive done one! get voting everyone....im hoping the results dont make me start running round the village like a headless chicken lol

As far as I am aware, this EVENT is nearly sold out. We had 100 tickets on offer. Most of the tickets have been bought by non geeks or maybe lurking geeks .......... but there are still plenty of us geeks going. No one will be alone. :hug:

As far as I am aware, this EVENT is nearly sold out. We had 100 tickets on offer. Most of the tickets have been bought by non geeks or maybe lurking geeks .......... but there are still plenty of us geeks going. No one will be alone. :hug:

Boooooooooooooooooo...........dont say that lol :cry:

Boooooooooooooooooo...........dont say that lol :cry:

I bought my ticket last Monday and she said (I think) that just over 50 were sold. Could be there was a rush this week for tickets as everyone got their scratch mag with the feature on the event in it.

Sadly I wont be going:cry: but will be thinking of you all xxxxxxxx

:grr: i really wanted to go :cry: Even got hubby to cough up for the ticket too but I'm not doing my foundation course til November :rolleyes:

I'm sure all you geeks are gonna have such a grand time - I'm sooooooo jealous of you all :Love:

Hi angie I only just recived my info from cnd yesterday so im going to book up 2moro.This event sounds great but I take it that if you havent been on the training then you cant go ? Marieee x.

Hi angie I only just recived my info from cnd yesterday so im going to book up 2moro.This event sounds great but I take it that if you havent been on the training then you cant go ? Marieee x.

Hi Marieee :) I asked if this would be for me on another post as I would love to go, just to have a nosey about and see who's who and what's what but Gigi said it wasn't for me..it's for the more experienced nail tech so I'm gutted :cry:

Is there anyone going from the London / Kent area ?

Hi Marieee :) I asked if this would be for me on another post as I would love to go, just to have a nosey about and see who's who and what's what but Gigi said it wasn't for me..it's for the more experienced nail tech so I'm gutted :cry:

Im not an experienced tech but im going!

Im not an experienced tech but im going!
I believe the reason Angie has been advised against going is due to her not having any nail training yet. Going to the Event before doing a foundation course will be a bit pointless as there aren't any skills there to build on (iykwim).

You don't have to be experienced just qualified Angie hasn't done her Foundation course yet thats why Geeg said it wasnt for her yet :hug:

I believe the reason Angie has been advised against going is due to her not having any nail training yet. Going to the Event before doing a foundation course will be a bit pointless as there aren't any skills there to build on (iykwim).
Beat me to it again Sandi :lol:

Yey!!! at last Ive just booked my ticket!
I'm coming from teesside if anybody would like to share a lift with me or is looking for someone to share a room with.
Also to anyone is still waiting to buy their ticket Ive just been told they are about to go in to single numbers, so hurry!!

Oh i see, perhaps you can go next year angie im sure there will be other things going on before then as well :hug:

Latest posts

Back