~*~The Official... "Secret Santa has been" thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my gift and don't have a clue who my SS was but would like to say a huge thank you :)

I have not posted mine as yet due to losing my grandfather 2 days before Christmas eve so, as you can imagine, I have been very upset and not really in the Christmas spirit :(

Apologies to the Geek who I am sending to - I shall enclose a little note for you also to apologise xxx

Due to me being very ill just before xmas I didn't get to send mine out, I am now much better and will post it this week.

I have received my secret santa present, and thank whoever it was. Unfortunately they didn't say who it was from but it looked like a LEEDS postmark.

It was a lovely picture frame and a velvet back with chakra stones in it.

I love them both and my son's school pic is already in the frame and fits perfectly.

I have received my secret santa present, and thank whoever it was. Unfortunately they didn't say who it was from but it looked like a LEEDS postmark.

It was a lovely picture frame and a velvet back with chakra stones in it.

I love them both and my son's school pic is already in the frame and fits perfectly.

Carla posted a couple posts up to you, I think she was your SS :hug:

I sent off my secret santa gift back in mid December and am assuming that it arrived as I haven't heard any complaints, but I haven't had anything to say the recipient has got it. At this stage is it ok to email my reciever to check it arrived?

Im not sure what the rules are as I know we're not supposed to spoil the secret for gifts before we get a response from the recipient.

it was me I'm so sorry it was very late. i chose the frame as it looked the same style as your holistic room in your photos but i'm glad you like it enough to have at home:green: i'm glad you like your stones too xxxx

Last edited:
Carla posted a couple posts up to you, I think she was your SS :hug:
I did see her post but I thought the rules of secret santa was that you weren't paired up with whoever you sent your secret santa present too?! I was Carla's secret santa, so when she posted that she was sending her's I didn't think she was referring to me.

and thanks again Carla.

Nobody was paired.
But it's possible that it happened that way by accident.
I sorted 'randomly' in Excel, to assign names.

Coor Blimey you lot !!! Victoria I know that your super busy but please pm the list to me and all those who did not receieve gifts please pm me so that I can sort it out !!!

Chief Elf xxxxx

Coor Blimey you lot !!! Victoria I know that your super busy but please pm the list to me and all those who did not receieve gifts please pm me so that I can sort it out !!!

Chief Elf xxxxx

Thanks Cats! :hug:

I'll GLADLY AND THANKFULLY take you up on that offer because quite frankly, I'm very overwhelmed at the moment with demands made upon me by friends and family in need.
I'm exhausted, and stressed, and frustrated, and I'm TRYING to be positive.
But, everyone will have to forgive me please, if it's a struggle right now.

And for the record, I'm one of the insensitive chits that failed to send on time. I wasn't even going to participate, but I picked up a straggler and hence I'm sending a gift but not recieving.
And guess what? I'm happy to send and honestly can't wait to see if they like their gift (hope it arrives there soon :cry:)
But life got in the way of living, and I had to make choices of what to do, and what had to wait until later..... prioritizing as best as I could.

I'm sorry that you had to wait. I have done the best I can.

Anyhow, long story short: Thank you Cats... xoxo
I'll get all the details to your tomorrow morning. Please message me your email address so I can send the Excel file with everyone's assignments on it.
:hug:

I have two ladies so far who have not recieved their ss, pm PLEASE

so any one who has sinned PM as well please and let me know your intentions

This is IMPORTANT fellow SS Geeks please follow up ...........................................

All SS you have to the friday 31st january to report that you have not recieved your ss, and all those that have not sent their ss have to that date to report into me
about their intentions .

PLEASE DO GO BACK AND READ THE RULES

PLEASE SEND ALL CORRESPONDANCE TO CATSAREMAD

God help you the elfs are in charge !! Santa has gone to Maui !!!

Right I know have my list:

I have 4 SS that have not acknowledged on here that they received their
gifts but it has been sent.

I have 2 SS that have not yet posted there ss.

and 2 SS that look like they will be disqualified for next year.

All in all girls 91 % of you have recieved your gifts which is not bad.

I am off to kick ass !!!!

Right I know have my list:

I have 4 SS that have not acknowledged on here that they received their
gifts but it has been sent.

I have 2 SS that have not yet posted there ss.

and 2 SS that look like they will be disqualified for next year.

All in all girls 91 % of you have recieved your gifts which is not bad.

I am off to kick ass !!!!
Go kick but hun make sure you have your steel toe capped boots on :hug:

much more effective if you use POINTY toed B***h boots LOL
That point leaves a painful reminder
:lol:

Thank you Skymark (Lisa)

:hug::hug::hug:​

Lisa very kindly offered to be my replacement Secret Santa and sent me some lovely gifts....chick flick films...chocolate (that looks amazing and i am gonna eat the lot myself when rob and the girls are alseep) gloves and a cute bracelet.

To sign up for this and agree to send 1 gift is sweet....to end up sending 2 gifts is special...:hug:

Im so happy you like them. This buying for others can be a tricky business.

Always happy to help out the geeky community.

Thank you Skymark (Lisa)

:hug::hug::hug:​

Lisa very kindly offered to be my replacement Secret Santa and sent me some lovely gifts....chick flick films...chocolate (that looks amazing and i am gonna eat the lot myself when rob and the girls are alseep) gloves and a cute bracelet.

To sign up for this and agree to send 1 gift is sweet....to end up sending 2 gifts is special...:hug:

Latest posts

Back