~*~The Official... "Secret Santa has been" thread~*~

loubylou

I think i may be the first lucky geek to get my secret santa gift,
or not so secret for me any more lol,
the gift came last week and i am not good, i could not wait for 4 weeks to open it :lol:
a very big thank you to catsaremad for my gift,
(and Fiona for making it)
i have a very beautiful handbag charm, all sparkly and pretty with beads and charms dangling from it,
it is very me, it is lush
THANK YOU :hug:

i am off xmas shopping this weekend so the person who will be getting a gift from me will have to wait until next week im afraid,
i am planning a shopping trip to the trafford centre in Manchester as i have never been before,
i bet it will be manic in there (i cant wait lol)

NoLimitNails

Hey maybe all of you on the list could take pics of the gifts? I would love to se them, bet others can't wait either LOL...

Hey maybe all of you on the list could take pics of the gifts? I would love to se them, bet others can't wait either LOL...

Lovely idea xx

loubylou

I dont have my camera at home just now but as soon as i get a chance i will take a pic so you can all see how pretty it is :hug:

oooh cant wait for mine. posted mine today :)

VHunter

WOW that's fast!

I'm looking forward to hearing about what everyone got, and hope to see some pictures.

:green::hug:

Hi I still haven't a clue what to get :confused:

loubylou

WOW that's fast!

I'm looking forward to hearing about what everyone got, and hope to see some pictures.

:green::hug:
I have put a pic up in my nail album on my profile page :hug:

I've sent mine today :) Its quite nerve wracking buying for someone you dont know ! :)

x

I posted mine today but i forgot to wrap it up!!

Hope they don't wanna save it till xmas cos i can't warn them not to open it

VHunter

I cant wait to see/hear what everyone gets.:green:
That's the part about Xmas I love most.
I"m always the one BEHIND the cameras (yes, 2.One vid & one digi) snapping pics, and filming people's reactions....
I enjoy that part of it

:hug:

hippy-chick

sat with a glass of red last night and browsed the net to find my present for my geek, and found what I was looking for! I've looked around the shops and nothing would do!!!

hopefully my geek will receive early next week.

was this just for selected people as this is the 2nd year i sent in my details and never received an address of who to send a gift to

VHunter

I will check my lists (lists of emails received that have NOT been deleted, and list of who get's who) and get back to you.

THANKS

VHunter

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/101672-geek-secret-santa-list-participants.html

In this thread, people were supposed to verify their name is on the list and let me know if it wasn't.
As for last years, I didn't handle it last year. You'll have to speak to those organizers.
I do have your message, it was sent 19-10-09, 03:03 PM .

I am VERY VERY sorry that you got lost in the shuffle. I am making amends for it now. Please do NOT worry, you WILL recieve a gift!!!

:o:hug:

its not a problem hun i love buying gifts i wasnt concerned about receiving a gift

its not a problem hun i love buying gifts i wasnt concerned about receiving a gift
I am !!!!! Wheres my elf gift:cry:

and what have you all been getting !!!! An Elf needs to know !!!!!:rolleyes:

bombini

My SS arrived last week (thank you crunchiegirl) :green:

I have been good though and left it under the xmas tree for the big day. I was tempted to open it but as it is my one and only present so far under the tree I decided to save it :)

busybee32

Had a nightmare trying to pick my gift but its finally all sorted and there is even something else extra special to make up for the delay.. Hope they like it.....:green:
Havent had mine yet though......
Jen xxx

hippy-chick

Have sent mine but not heard from my geek and I haven't received anything yet.