*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SS came a couple of weeks ago, I got a M&S keyring which was lovely, some cinamon bubble bath and some cinamon perfume oil from the Body Shop. Thank you so much, they are gorgeous.:hug:

A Massive Thank You For My Fantastic Secret Santa Pressie !!! Its Absolutley Fab !!!!! I Couldnt Find Your Geek Name Anywhere On The Box Or Card Sorry ! But The Phone And Big Blings Are Cool ! And The Little Phone Charm Too
Thanks Again And Merry Christmas To You Too Xx

Thanks San For My Lovely Gifts Merry Christmas To You Xx

Ok So I Am Daft The Card Was Signed San And I Thought It Meant Santa !!!!!! Ooops Having A Blonde Moment
Thanks Again Honey X

:lol: That made me laugh!

I have decided that I am VERY SMART for making a BIG FUSS over last years secret santa gift of FLAKE CHOCOLATE.

CAUSE RUTH GOT ME MORE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

I was feeling SOOOO grouchy today, and this just changed it totally around.:green:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

:hug::hug:

Only 5 days left for people to receive my parcels
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Only 5 days left for people to receive my parcels
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't worry hun - all the post seems a bit slow at the moment..... but the will get there.

HUMBUGS!

I am a spoiled rotten brat:!::lol: and I LOVE IT:!::green:

Darling, adorable Liz (aka happyhands) & SusieH have sent me HUMBUGS:!:..
AND OF COURSE, FROM M&S

My girlfriend sat there laughing her butt off, while I danced about the living room, shaking my own backside doing a happy dance (she was here when the parcel came. If you could have seen, you'd have peed your pants, it was quite a sight).
THEN I explained why and she says....... get this.........
"you're doing that for candy? It's only candy?"

:eek:

WELL, did I ever let her have it, a full blown lecture :!::evil:

HA HA HA HA HA HA:lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for my humbugs!!! Of course, I'm not hard to shop for, hehe.

Seriously.. they warm my heart, and I never have more than one at a time on any given day. Savouring them.. making them last as long as I can. Months even. Humbugs are "home" for me, bringing me back to one of the very few happy spots in my childhood, my Nana (but of course, you've all heard this boring story before hehe)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for these special treasures and the lovely kind words you wrote in the cards.

xoxoxoxoxox
:Love:

Hi
Like to say a big thank you to naturalnails for my secret santa. I am saving opening it to Christmas Day.
So lovely to get one this year as i didnt get one last year.
Happy Christmas to everyone and a wonderful new year

Evening guys and gals, isn't it exciting?
I received a parcel from Tracey (Mrs Clooney) today but I am going to make you all wait as I am going to put it under the tree. Only 5 sleeps to go.

I cant believe how quickly it came considering I posted mine to UK only days after I was given my assignment. I even paid extra for a gaurantee that it would arrive before Xmas but I havn't heard that it has been received yet. Hopefully my receiver will get a visit from the postie in the next few days.

Anyway, thank you Tracey for the lovely thoughts you wrote in the card and I look forward to opening the pressy on Christmas morning. .. see I get twice the excitment. A parcel from overseas with warm wishes, and, a pressy at Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Rebecca - NZ

Wehey I got SS today. I'm not as restrained as the above poster and riped it open as soon as the postman gave it to me....lol.

So I would like to say a huge Thank You to 'Oey' for my inspried and observent pressie. Confused???? Well my pressie was nothing to do with my request. Theresa (oey) has obviously been ready my blogs and knows my love of cats. I got a wonderful day to day cats calender and its magnetic so i can stick it to the fridge. i love prssies like this, it shows someone has noticed. Your friends and family must love getting pressies from you :D

I'm well chuffed me :D:D:D

Wehey I got SS today. I'm not as restrained as the above poster and riped it open as soon as the postman gave it to me....lol.

So I would like to say a huge Thank You to 'Oey' for my inspried and observent pressie. Confused???? Well my pressie was nothing to do with my request. Theresa (oey) has obviously been ready my blogs and knows my love of cats. I got a wonderful day to day cats calender and its magnetic so i can stick it to the fridge. i love prssies like this, it shows someone has noticed. Your friends and family must love getting pressies from you :D

I'm well chuffed me :D:D:D

Tamla - you are very welcome. I tried my best to get something that was to do with your love of motorbikes but nothing inspired me and I just felt for you when you cat passed away and couldnt get that out of my head.

You will have something to remind you of your faithful friend every day for the next year.

x x x

Thank you Axiom (Andy), I am still picking glitter stars out of my bag lol......
The Voddy and the Choccies just made my day babe, thank you ever so much.#much love and hugs from me xxxx

OK. I am now officially jealous and worried!
I sent my SS two weeks ago and no news yet about its arrival.
I have not received my present yet, either. I am leaving tomorrow morning (visiting my parents for the holidays) and I won't be back until the 2nd. Therefore, no Xmas present for me, at least not in time...:cry:

Am I whining to much?...

I got my SS package from Littlegrohl and its fab!! I know we weren't supposed to do nail stuff but she combined that with my love of fishies and got it spot on!!

I got........

I mini nail file which she did nail art on so I have my name, a mermaid and fishies on it. Its on display and is amazing :hug: I also got a shell bracelet and a conch shell from the beach which my 5yr old is now constantly peering into trying to find the see he can hear in it :lol: Also a brilliant nail file, nail soak fizzy balls and a wee pot of glitter and a brush. Allk of this was in a fab little shiny zip up bag that I can keep my nail files in for my handbag.

Thank you so much, the perfect combination of fish and nails but so welcome as the car crash put paid to my usual Santa gifts from Stuart of nail art stuff! You made my day, even Stuart was pleased when he saw what was in there! :hug::hug::hug:

Attachments

• 15122007487.jpg
    15122007487.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 41
I would like to thank my Secret Santa for a lovely little pink tin with a pussy cat on the front and full of lovely chocs mmmmmmmm:hug:
Sadly she or he is still secret as they didn't say who they were so please drop me a line to say who you are xxxx

Thank you , thank you Kim@talontastic, I got my SS today and boy I love it.
A fab travel wallet, a little diary for next year and some fab Virgin Vie makeup kit.....

I am chuffed to bits huni.... thanks ever so much xxxx

I sent my secret santa out at the beginning of December and still no word as to whether the geek got it or not. Not received one either.

I got another SS gift !!! Thank you oodles.....to VHunter for the gift! ....
She sent me a lucky penny key chain,candies,a light up Xmas pin,and a very sweet card.........so very nice and un-expected...Thank You so much !!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back