*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my lovely candle & tray this morning. Thank you so much.

Have a lovely christmas

Lisa x

I sent my secret santa out at the beginning of December and still no word as to whether the geek got it or not. Not received one either.
Same here
Bah Humbug

Same here
Bah Humbug

Aw,i haven't received mine but my geek did before she went away so that's great.

My inner child is gutted :lol: but i'm sure our ss are just as anxious that we haven't received our gifts yet.

Merry xmas x

Aw,i haven't received mine but my geek did before she went away so that's great.

My inner child is gutted :lol: but i'm sure our ss are just as anxious that we haven't received our gifts yet.

Merry xmas x
I meant Bah Humbug for both of us. Im actually more excited for my ss to recieve theirs and need to know if they liiike it or not (whine whine)
merry xmas to one and all xx

I got another SS gift !!! Thank you oodles.....to VHunter for the gift! ....
She sent me a lucky penny key chain,candies,a light up Xmas pin,and a very sweet card.........so very nice and un-expected...Thank You so much !!!:hug:

So glad you like:green: I tried to keep my gifts "Canadian" since it's where I'm from. Thought it would be cool if you could carry a bit of Canada around with you:hug:

Enjoy your bon-bons and DON'T share :green:

I haven't heard about mine either. Sent it ages ago. Hope it arrived safely. I also haven't received mine but look at it this way; something to look forward to in the new year.:green:

I have sent mine last week,and have not recieved anything myself sals,so may be it is fate...LOL

I haven't heard about mine either. Sent it ages ago. Hope it arrived safely. I also haven't received mine but look at it this way; something to look forward to in the new year.:green:

THANK YOU SALS!!!! I LOVE LOVE MY PRESSIE :)
i got this cute collectable which lights up when there's music, and lovely "eggs" haha.. yummy!

Merry christmas to you too :hug:

Huge thanks to Audrey (Miss Vain) for my gorgeous pressies! They arrived about 10 mins ago.

I got a sparkly case and a 'Hello Kitty' charm for my phone; a stunning lipstick case and a necklace that looks just like the EzFlow butterfly! I'll be wearing it March to bring me luck in the nail comp!

Merry Christmas to all in Geekland:hug:

Merry Xmas Everyone. A very quick wish before my 18 guests arrive for dinner. Just wanted to publically thank Mrs Clooney. I opened my parcel last night (Xmas Eve). It was a craft set. Spent the evening drinking wine and making 6 beautiful crystal droplet tree decorations. They are absolutely beautiful and look gorgeous on my white and crystal 10ft tree. Thank You So Much. They will be a gift that I treasure every Christmas when I put up my tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN, ops here come the hords. bye.

Whooo!! Mine's arrived lol!

A big :hug: & big thanks to Kirsty, aka Peepaws - thank you soo much, there was loads of lovelies in it !!!

Gorgeous Shimmery room fragrance crystals
Wobbly fluffy Santa Pen!! (Bob the dog - see avatar, loves it! but it's MINE!)
Gorgeous beaded cuff bracelet
8 Lip glosses!!!
and a book, which looks very like my kind of reading.
I think that's all!!!!

Thank you so much, very kind of you hun xxxxx

You are more than welcome......Glad you're pleased with it all. Hope you enjoy the book. xxx

Its a lovely necklace and eariings thank you so much

I got mine off Teri - thank you hun xxx

She bought me a cute Me to You phone charm and a little candle in a tin with a nini book on top!

xxxx

I sent my pressie awhile ago and have noticed the geek said they have not received anything yet! Just hoping that it's the postal system over the chrissy period and not lost :cry:.Still waiting for mine o it will be alovely new years pressie :).

I sent my pressie awhile ago and have noticed the geek said they have not received anything yet! Just hoping that it's the postal system over the chrissy period and not lost :cry:.Still waiting for mine o it will be alovely new years pressie :).

YAAAAYYYYY i got it,thankyou for the lovely candles,note cards,pen and pencil :hug:

YAAAAYYYYY i got it,thankyou for the lovely candles,note cards,pen and pencil :hug:
Glad you liked it.I make the candles but had no idea what type ( smell ) to put in so I hope you like the ones that I choose.

OK I'm getting really worried now about the parcel I sent out too. It was over 2 weeks ago and the geek hasn't mentioned that she has had it yet and I know that she wouldn't forget to mention it.

Bloomin post!:rolleyes:

Knowing the etiquette about this is confusing. However having read lots of people saying that their geek hasn't let them know if they have received it yet, I just want to say if you are one of those wanting to know, I haven't yet had mine (so I am not being an ungrateful cow and not saying thanks :lol: )

Knowing the etiquette about this is confusing. However having read lots of people saying that their geek hasn't let them know if they have received it yet, I just want to say if you are one of those wanting to know, I haven't yet had mine (so I am not being an ungrateful cow and not saying thanks :lol: )

Just to say that I've not had mine yet so I'm not being ungrateful either and will post as soon as I receive it.

aw guys I didn't mean to imply that anyone was being ungrateful.:hug:
Just concerned about the post thats all.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back