*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whooo!! Mine's arrived lol!

A big :hug: & big thanks to Kirsty, aka Peepaws - thank you soo much, there was loads of lovelies in it !!!

Gorgeous Shimmery room fragrance crystals
Wobbly fluffy Santa Pen!! (Bob the dog - see avatar, loves it! but it's MINE!)
Gorgeous beaded cuff bracelet
8 Lip glosses!!!
and a book, which looks very like my kind of reading.
I think that's all!!!!

Thank you so much, very kind of you hun xxxxx

Yay....my Secret Santa, SusieH, has just sent me the most gorgeous purple handbag with this fab jangly silver handbag jewellery on it.....I absolutely love it!

Thank you soooooo much Susie :hug:....it has put a big smile on my face after a VERY rubbish couple of days x

:hug:your welcome hun, put a smile on my face that I got it right, after one of those days where everyone got in my face, just because I was there:lol::hug:

thanksyou so much to lellipop for my fantastic gift, a pink trinket box with golddigger lip gloss and revlon nail polish and a glass angel, my daughter is already trying to pinch the lip gloss lol

I received my lovely SS pressie this morning from BabsAnn.

A delightful Sanctuary Gift set and some lovely and yummy Pink Champagne Truffles - bet these wont last till xmas. x x x

Thank you soooooooo much. :hug::hug::hug:

Well after me ordering my SS gift 3 weeks ago (due to little Joe, most of my shopping has been done online) and it not arriving :irked:, my gift has been purchased and sent recorded delivery so my geek should be getting their gift tomorrow or saturday. I couldn't get hold of my first choice gift, but I hope they will like the replacement xx

Ohhh YES she did.....thank you Rachel it arrived today and i adore it. Its a beautiful handbag charm from Next, it has a pink handbag and shoe on it with lots of dangly bits.......its me all over.

Thanks again xxx:hug:

yippee i got mine too ,
massive thanks to tingle :hug: she got me loads !! i was totally gobsmacked
a lovely fairy decoration, shower gel , 2 floating candlesm and a baby money tree :green: cant wait for that to start working:lol:

thanks again hun xxxxx

I got mine! nice warm gloves for this freezing weather and some cute cross stitch kits, to keep me busy as i wont be going out partying much! Thanks again to traceyjojo for my pressy!:hug:

You're welcome! Should keep you busy for a while! Merry Xmas :hug:

thanksyou so much to lellipop for my fantastic gift, a pink trinket box with golddigger lip gloss and revlon nail polish and a glass angel, my daughter is already trying to pinch the lip gloss lol

Glad they arrived ok :hug: Lol daughters hey mine nicks all my stuff :)

Anyone else get the stuff from me? I sent out a grand total of 10 parcels:eek:

I've had 3 responses so far :cry:

And no pressies for me yet :cry: (must be cause of the 40cm of snow we're buried under haha)

Anyone else get the stuff from me? I sent out a grand total of 10 parcels:eek:

I've had 3 responses so far :cry:

And no pressies for me yet :cry: (must be cause of the 40cm of snow we're buried under haha)
Thank you soooo much Victoria, i received a parcel of goodies from you today, i had to wait for my other half to come home from work and deliver it to me as i have all post sent to his work cos there is always someone there to sign for things,
i got some very tasty maple candies mmmm
and a tree and snowman that are sweeties mmmm
and a great keyring from canada with a canadian coin embedded into it and a flashing christmas badge
thank you very much Victoria, this was unexpected but very much appreciated,
bless you i hope you and yours have a fabulous christmas xxxxxxx

My present came this morning it was from pink mummy,i havnt unwrapped it its under the tree nicely wrapped with a black bow suits my decore to a tee as im black and red.
Its not late i only sent mine today as i have been so busy hope you are feeling better xx take care and thankyou merry christmas.

thank you very much Victoria, this was unexpected but very much appreciated,
bless you i hope you and yours have a fabulous christmas xxxxxxx

You're most welcome.. glad you got it in time for Xmas:green:
Thanks and hope your xmas is the best too

:hug:

(ok, 6 to go :lol:)

Ohhh YES she did.....thank you Rachel it arrived today and i adore it. Its a beautiful handbag charm from Next, it has a pink handbag and shoe on it with lots of dangly bits.......its me all over.

Thanks again xxx:hug:

Glad you like it Angie xx:hug:

My present came this morning it was from pink mummy,i havnt unwrapped it its under the tree nicely wrapped with a black bow suits my decore to a tee as im black and red.
Its not late i only sent mine today as i have been so busy hope you are feeling better xx take care and thankyou merry christmas.
Glad you liked the wrapping and the bow. I'm wrapping all my special pressies like that this year. Not the kids though, they just rip into them!
(Not quite so sickly now, I stopped taking the folic acid, it always makes me bad, never last past weeks 9/10.) Thanks for asking.:hug:

Wooooo got my secret santas prezy this morning i was sooo extited to opening it.
I would like to say A BIG thankyou to Louby Lou for her lovely gifts,heres what i got:
A fantastic German Shepherd Calender my favourite breed of dogs [as i own one] with some great pics of them on it
A lovely black going out purse
A fancy bracelet in a bronzy colour
and a xmas card

So thankyou soo much Louise they are lovely xxxx

Merry xmas to you and your family xxxxx

Already sent a pm, but would like to publicly thank Sharon, aka cluskerm for my card making goodies! I shall be away making allsorts! :green::green: Glitter EVERYWHERE!!! HA!

Thanks again hun! xxx

I am posting mine tomorrow morning...........my geek is going to love it! :green::green:

Thank You!!! They arrived this morning :green:
That Cake soap is amazing! I've had to hide it - I think my sons might try to eat it :lol:.
Mmm and that foot fizz smells yummy.

Happy Christmas!!

Just to say my secret santa presents and card came today from major now 'nailzand beauty',I would like to say huge thankyou for such wonderful presents.I had 2 glittery eyelines 1 in gold other in silver and a gorgeous bracelet that is exactly what I would have chosen myself with lots of sparkles.

Thankyou Zena and I hope your gift is equally as nice as mine.Merry xmas :hug: xx

My ss should have got hers/his by now but I havnt heard anything.
If you read this and have recieved it pleeese let me know

Wooooo got my secret santas prezy this morning i was sooo extited to opening it.
I would like to say A BIG thankyou to Louby Lou for her lovely gifts,heres what i got:
A fantastic German Shepherd Calender my favourite breed of dogs [as i own one] with some great pics of them on it
A lovely black going out purse
A fancy bracelet in a bronzy colour
and a xmas card

So thankyou soo much Louise they are lovely xxxx

Merry xmas to you and your family xxxxx
You are very welcome hun, glad you like them xxxx

Hi babs glad you like the prezy;s i liked the braclet aswell so i bought my self one he he!
I will wear mine new years eve i think and use the bag/purse that loubylou bought me as my SS.
I really enjoyed doing the SS its my first time,cant wait to do it next year lol xx

Merry xmas everyone xxxxxx

Back