*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw hun i am pleased you have finally received it,and we know how much you love cat's so i hope it comes in usefull xx

Aw hun i am pleased you have finally received it,and we know how much you love cat's so i hope it comes in usefull xx

I'm sure it will !

I just love the way his eyes and tail move when you move the book :lol:

THANKS AGAIN :hug:

Marlise

I have finally wrapped up my secret santa and will be sending it today.....still havent got mine yet so get a move on whoever you are!!!:) Only joking, there is loads of time, don't panic now that I have said that!

while i was in town thismorning the postie has put a card through the door saying there is a parcel for me i have to collect as it was to big for the leter box, but i now only have part of the card as the puppy has eaten all the mail, so i will have to wait till later then go and see if i can collect it, lol, i hope its from my secret santa:)

yay santa has been to me:)

thamks sooooooooooo much heather davis for the gorgious glass handbag vase, it is stunning and it is in my fav colour aswell, purple:)

all the way from the usa and in one piece, although it is so nice im sure you went over budget:smack: , but i love it thanks:)

Posted my pressie out on Monday, so hopefully my Secret Santa geek should have it by now - it went 1st class, but i suppose the post is a bit busy this time of year!!
I hope she likes it!!!!!

Hi Bev,
Just sent you a PM to say my pressie was waiting for me when i got home last night :) What a nice surprise after a hard day at work:)

It was a lovely silver pendant on a chain, and its going to be fab to wear at Christmas!!!

Thankyou again :hug:

Oh i forgot to say....it was superbly wrapped in my favourites colours - lilac and silver!

Just sent my present off, sorry it took so long...:)

Hi Bev,
Just sent you a PM to say my pressie was waiting for me when i got home last night :) What a nice surprise after a hard day at work:)

It was a lovely silver pendant on a chain, and its going to be fab to wear at Christmas!!!

Thankyou again :hug:

Oh i forgot to say....it was superbly wrapped in my favourites colours - lilac and silver!

So pleased it's arrived ok.
It's a pleasure. I'm pleased you like it:hug: xx

im thinking the same becki..my geek should have hers by now im gonna give it till tomorrow then post another if ive not heard xx

Yay! I have finally sent off my secret santa to one of you lucky/unlucky geeks today! Hope you like it anyway.

sent mine off first class (woowoo) today
hope you like it my special geeky ..if you dont send it back and ill give it me sister in law instead lol :green:
only messin hahaha but i do hope you like what i have sent xxxxxx:hug:

yay santa has been to me:)

thamks sooooooooooo much heather davis for the gorgious glass handbag vase, it is stunning and it is in my fav colour aswell, purple:)

all the way from the usa and in one piece, although it is so nice im sure you went over budget:smack: , but i love it thanks:)

I'm very good at finding cool stuff on a budget ;)

I'm so glad it got there in one piece- must have had such a good time pulling off all that bubble wrap lol! I went poking around for a week, and when I saw that vase I grabbed it-

CHeers hon, go put something cool in it now, and then post a picture :)

Yippeee my Secret Santa's been.:D It was Whitmore and she's sent me some delicious chocolately stuff for the bath. How good is that?? Chocolate without extra calories for my fat thighs:lol: Can't wait to give it a go. Thanks Emma

:hug: :hug:

Yippeee my Secret Santa's been.:D It was Whitmore and she's sent me some delicious chocolately stuff for the bath. How good is that?? Chocolate without extra calories for my fat thighs:lol: Can't wait to give it a go. Thanks Emma

:hug: :hug:

Getting a bit worried about you... have visions of you eating your arm in the bath!!!!

Glad you like it.
xx

i got my secret santa prezzie today, postman bought it in and leaves all post on the side of reception, it was only till i got up at lunch time i noticed it there. :rolleyes: Doh!

its from Ruth -nailsinlondon1. thanks again chick!:hug: :hug:
i got a Glitter fairies stationary set, includes hardback notebook, printed fairie note pad, mini notebook keyring & Pen. also 3 Furry pens in pink, purple and blue glitter, great for my pc desk as my son keeps nicking my pens, he shouldnt with these ones as they are all furry and girlie!:green:

I got my Secret Santa today from BABsann - thank you so much - I dont know what it is as it is wrapped so beautifully I have put it under the tree but it is from Lush and smells divine.

Thanks again.

It's my pleasure Fiona.Hope you liked the card that I especially picked out for you too.xx:)

I sent mine out yesterday, so my secret santa receivee (it's late, can't think of a better word) should be getting theirs early next week :green:

I think that's a great idea Heather !

We should all post a pic of the presents we got, so we can all have a look :lol:

Marlise

It's my pleasure Fiona.Hope you liked the card that I especially picked out for you too.xx:)

The card was lovely - 2 beautiful puddy tats on it. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back