~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Jan, there'll be Dancing on Ice or Celeb BB???

Oh gawd, I really think I need to get a life ........... !!!!!

OMG i forgot about them I love both those shows. Right put your hand up if you wanna see threads for both these shows!!

Me ME ME

OMG i forgot about them I love both those shows. Right put your hand up if you wanna see threads for both these shows!!

Me ME ME

I don't normally watch either of those programmes but the banter on here is usually such fun that I could be persuaded to tune in. So, my hand's up :green:

Last edited:
I have never watched the X Factor before, but gradually became interested because my daughter watched it. I was amazed to see the likes of Daniel and Owen coming through week after week and so I was pleased to finally see a realistic result. It's good to see 'Real' talent win through, so well done Alexandra. You deserved to win. :)

Wise words hun. She worked for it, she delivered every week and she GOT what she deserved. Well done to her and she is a sincere woman. Thats what singing is all about.

JLS are lovely mannerly boys and they will get very far in life.

If it wasnt for the young girls voting, Eggnog won't even exist.

Rock on Alexandra!

Wise words hun. She worked for it, she delivered every week and she GOT what she deserved. Well done to her and she is a sincere woman. Thats what singing is all about.

JLS are lovely mannerly boys and they will get very far in life.

If it wasnt for the young girls voting, Eggnog won't even exist.

Rock on Alexandra

Right that's it, I am off to bed, can't take you lot being detrimental to wee Owen. He is ONLY 16. Imagine if that was your 16 year old with all these aul biddies calling him eggnog. NOT ON!
He has done real good and should be congratulated by people who should know better, Professionals and all that!! I wonder?
16 is only a kid, you lot need a good :smack: on the arse.
And possibly even two or three :smack::smack::smack: slaps on the arse.
Well whatever floats your boat. :mad:

OK you may not agree but EuogkjdshnflirdfjnmgiorXYZ (Owen) is cheating as far as I'm concerned. Using a massive crew of singers and dancer to perform HSM song which most kids & teenagers love to get votes!! You cant even hear him or see him!! I really cant stand this kid he make me wanna chunder!! I hated Diana but would rather have her than him with his huge hair and weird grin. Sorry about that, not sure where that came from LOL

Oh how utterly rude!

Me ME ME

Me miss, me miss, me miss tee hee :) but only as long as there can be a bit of good natured banter!!!

Me miss, me miss, me miss tee hee :) but only as long as there can be a bit of good natured banter!!!

This whole thread was just banter and the next one will be so see you all there for another good laugh. Gonna miss you all till then. See you in the other nail related threads too.

Its all over im so sad

Have a great xmas you crazy lot you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The trouble is that everyone's version of good natured banter is different though. What one person finds funny and a little tongue in cheek another can find offensive. Goodness what the judges have said on the show about these acts has been far worse at times than what has been written on here ... and they've said it to their faces on live tv and reduced them to tears.

Doesn't make it right or wrong, it just makes us have different opinions.

Well done to Aleandra, she is a great singer and Simon was obviously pushing for people to vote for her instead of eggnog! Which is understandable given that he should never even have made the final 12 let alone the final 3!!:eek:

JLS - love 'em. I even voted for them but I think (hope) that they'll have a great career ahead of them and I hope to see them up there soon. Sooo cute. :green:

Steve, as the 6th judge yuo were the BEST.:hug:

Dancing On Ice and Celebrity BB I will definately be watching - bring on the bitching!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back