~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
So, who's your favourite so far?

I'm loving JLS, Bad Lashes and Alexandra (think that's her name, the one Louis rejected 3 years ago).
Austin is doing my head in with his constant crying :grr:

I'm dying to know who's going through tomorrow night to the final 12 :green:

I am already predicting Alexandra to be the winner, she outshone all the others IMHO.

Can't wait to find out who goes through tomorrow.

I love Amy, something about her, but I'm not sure she is strong enough, and I'm with you on Bad Lashes Sandi, much better than the other northern girl group.

i like alexandra, too! :)

and bad lashes!, i think diane vickers (? dont know if thats her name, but shes blonde and needs a brush!) is great too! and lauren (? again not sure about the name but also needs a brush!)

:)

That's the hairstylist coming out in you Alan :D

hehe!

must be!

IMO alexandra had nice hair and nails (if i remember right), therefore she should be an automatic winner!

So, who's your favourite so far?

I'm loving JLS, Bad Lashes and Alexandra (think that's her name, the one Louis rejected 3 years ago).
Austin is doing my head in with his constant crying :grr:

I'm dying to know who's going through tomorrow night to the final 12 :green:

JSL to win for me honey loved em from the start:hug:

love alexandra and the girl that was in prison cant think of her name but her voice is amazing.

tough call this year but i think it will be one of the above!!!

I can't remember any of their names but am on tenderhooks for tomorrow night :)

Lmaooo im sick of it already (O/H watches all of them & ITV2) drives me potty, all that crying ....

Just Sing It !!!! lol lol

I'm loving this years show. Most of them through to this stage have the X Factor but I think the girls group are the best.

I love the girl that was rejected last year and the girl who was in prison, etc. I hope they both do really wll x

Austin is fab. A natural star performer and I think Simon loves him. Just wish he would stop crying all the time though!:rolleyes:

Watched tonight and agreed with about half the choices.

I think its funny how much we all differ in our choices on here, I can't stand the one who has been in prison or bad lashes, but then what do I know.................I can't stand Leona and she won 2 years ago:lol:

They have made some bad choices.
Diana sounds like Kermit when she sings
Eoghan can't sing any better than the average person.
Daniel was a sympathy vote.
and don't get me started on Scott, what is he doing there???!!

I wanted Alan to go through because he was GORGEOUS. lol

Rachel to win, she has an amazing voice but just needs to drop the 'tude.

p.s Austin, stop crying!!!

i love diana, i was so pleased she went through! also hadnt liked jls until i saw the saturday show, they were amazing. however i hate rachel with a passion and the guy whose wife died is the biggest waste of a final 12 space ever. hes not even average, hes like a guy who is drunkenly singing in a hotel bar.

I must say I was surprised that Danni put through that man, I knew she would have to chose 1 man but IMO it should have been the retired pro-golfer.

i was gutted about little amy not going through,although i do agree about her not having the strongest voice but imo she is what the show is all about about as she is just a little plain jane with no confidence.i would have loved to have seen how much she would have changed through out the live shows.
i do thing cheryl had the hardest choices to make as she had so many good singers to choose from.
i was also dissapointed that louie didnt put the brother and sister group through as i thought they were great.

I'm loving Diana and Laura in Cheryls group, I think they're both unique and quirky. Laura's going to win... remember I told you xx

Have to agree I predict that Laura & Alexandra & Austin (who has got it)will be in the final But hey its a tough one this year a lotta talent.....exciting.

how good was alexandra tonight?!

i loved her performance!

Based on tonights perfomances i think laura will win, she was amazing , i think cheryl has the best acts, i think all the girls are fab, i also like jls.
I think daniel or scott will go tonight

Latest posts

Back