~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANYWAY..........
back to the actual topic i must say
YAY!!!!!!!
He's gone!! he was so rubbish LOL

Alex to win pretty plese on tippy toes x

P off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I really dont like the winners song

Does anyone else think Alexandra's dress is a bit strange, with those 2 "holes" underneath the belt?? Perhaps I'm just getting old and am insanely jealous of 20-somethings with flat stomachs!!!

She has a fab voice and is a head and shoulders above anyone else, in my humble opinion. JLS are cute though, a close call isn't it??!!

Jenni
x

I think what makes it hard now is that both Alex & JLS have the likeability factor.

Some of the other acts had their own annoying little quirks (claw hand springs to mind lol) but very few, if any, have commented negatively about these 2 acts.

I think what makes it hard now is that both Alex & JLS have the likeability factor.

Some of the other acts had their own annoying little quirks (claw hand springs to mind lol) but very few, if any, have commented negatively about these 2 acts.

Be carefull! This is the season of goodwill and joy to ALL men! x:lol:
Well suck it up we have COLDPLAYteehee!

Does anyone else think Alexandra's dress is a bit strange, with those 2 "holes" underneath the belt?? Perhaps I'm just getting old and am insanely jealous of 20-somethings with flat stomachs!!!

She has a fab voice and is a head and shoulders above anyone else, in my humble opinion. JLS are cute though, a close call isn't it??!!

Jenni
x

Well I was thinking that, but didn't like to say anything in case I got told off. The skirt part makes her look a bit hippy. She has worn better dresses.

Does anyone else think she has a look of Beyonce about her, from a distance, or is that the wine talking? lol

That's the thing though isn't it!!! They are both good in very different ways. Alex is a pure power house of a voice, whereas JLS are a great boyband. I hope they both do well and don't get the usual X Factor "you're the best thing since sliced bread in the music world" and then within 6 months they disappear without a trace.

Sorry but at the end of the day this show has always been about how Simon Cowell can boost his bank balance! Or am I just an old cynic?!

To me, JLS are just 'Pleasant,' like stacks of others. Little Owen had the 'Cutesy' little 16 years old vote catcher appeal, but Alexandra has real talent. She can really sing! There is no justice if she doesn't win, but she'll be snapped up whatever. :)

That's the thing though isn't it!!! They are both good in very different ways. Alex is a pure power house of a voice, whereas JLS are a great boyband. I hope they both do well and don't get the usual X Factor "you're the best thing since sliced bread in the music world" and then within 6 months they disappear without a trace.

Sorry but at the end of the day this show has always been about how Simon Cowell can boost his bank balance! Or am I just an old cynic?![/quote]

Not at all. I said something similar earlier about the acts getting chewed up & spat out.

Yes, it does make her look a bit "hippy", I think you are right there.

However, I still wouldn't mind looking like her - she is a stunning young girl and deserves everything that is no doubtedly coming her way. Then she'll have her pick of sylists!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I knew she would do it WTG Alexander.

Sorry but at the end of the day this show has always been about how Simon Cowell can boost his bank balance! Or am I just an old cynic?!

To be honest this years show has all been about Stevie the 6th Judge for me!!!!

Yes, it does make her look a bit "hippy", I think you are right there.

However, I still wouldn't mind looking like her - she is a stunning young girl and deserves everything that is no doubtedly coming her way. Then she'll have her pick of sylists!!!

Especially now she's won

Not keen on the song though ....

C**p! Won't be buying that, she certainly murderd that song. What a disappointment, can she ever stop wailing!!!!!!!!!!lol
That's me finished with x factor, won't be watching again.
It's Strictly for me from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys & gals. That's it. What are we going to bitch about now???

This geeking has been more fun I think than the actual programme :green:.

Gonna miss it. The geeking that is

Yes yes yes

She did it and she deserved it the girl is fantastic:green:

Well I was thinking that, but didn't like to say anything in case I got told off. The skirt part makes her look a bit hippy. She has worn better dresses.

Does anyone else think she has a look of Beyonce about her, from a distance, or is that the wine talking? lol

Most definitely the wine talkining! :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back