~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: What on earth is Cheryl wearing tonight?!?

I can't quite believe my eyes... that has GOT to be the WORST dress EVER. Do you think she chose it herself? Dreadful.

Olly was fab fab fab.....Cheryl made a huge mistake with LLoyds song choice....

Soooo loving Olly :green:

Does anybody else think he sounds a tad like Will Young?

Well that's it...

I'm applying for X-Factor next year....and obviously I'll win it....:mad:

I'll vote for ya!!:green: can I do your nails for the show too lol

poor Jamie he was boring yet again. It was his week and it was nothing special at all. He stands the same, sounds the same and looks the same.

Danyl was too sad to be bothered.

everyone else (who could sing) was really great!

I am not mentioning the unmentionable they are not worth mentioning.

Lets hope the good singers stay and the bad ones are voted off - at last.

ps. actually I would like to see Them! in the bottom 2 just to see what they would do (not sing lol) to try and stay!!! they might do knitting or skipping or eat a sandwich? what do you reacon

I'm still in shock at Cheryl's horrendous 'dress'... it was so bad... even worse than the falling-down trousers from 2 weeks ago.

To be honest, I think everyone has sung better on previous shows (except for the terrible 2 who are consistently awful every week), nobody seemed very comfortable tonight.

well the twins were car crash tv!!! fantastic!!
dan yell looked like he was on valium
stacy? i dont get her,:irked: Dermots" we love your personality quote !!"
I dont :)
the welsh bird JONES i have to like as mrs nouvatan is from llanelli and everything from wales is wonderful :irked::irked: but i felt she struggled and looked uncomfortable
jamie hair do was very just above average rachel was also just above average
olly however was hot!! i am as you know totally straight but olly is a hottie
i still voted for the twins :lol::lol::lol:
4 times on dawns phone lol !!

Loved Rachel's fringe!

Jedward - get them out.

Thought Danyl was trying to act humble.

Olly was my fave 2nite.

xx

Ollie is a sexy beast! and does sound like will young a bit. Afro man was great, Lucie was great but did seem uncomfortable. Twins were YUK!! someone throw a brick at them please. Stacy was ok. I am glad Rachel ditched the Stacy impersonation as she is actually quite good (even though NOONE can sing that as good as Mary J Blige). I have to say I am fed up with the judges. I really think pop idol should come back as this show is all about the judges.

Cheryl WTF were you wearing!!! I cant believe she is a judge, most of the acts are better than her.

Well considering i am a major rock/metal/punk fan nothing stood out for me, it was all rather mediocre. None of it sounded like proper rock to me it was rather pathetic and some of the song choices dont know how they can be classed as rock and those that were rock apart from Jamie didnt sound rock, but jamie did sound the same/performed as always

I was very dissapointed with danyl's performance shame cos he is very talented. To me he looked like he wanted to walk, instead he should have come out fighting. But to be fair I havnt seen the papers but to be classed as more hated than Hitler, thats just sick so I am not suprised he was the way he was, but I dont think he did himself any favours cos he came across as defeatist and weak, sorry if that seems harsh. I think he is danger of being out which is a real shame cos in my eyes he is the only contestant that I think deserves to win, the others are just too mainstream for me though I do like some of them such as stacey and lucy.

cheryls reaction about simons dress comment, hilarious, best part of the show!

anne xx

Olly was by far the best. Love him! :)

I can't decide whether I felt sorry for Danyl or if he was being sulky! I really like him but last night was not good.

Don't really get Lucy or Rachel. Stacey is annoying me now lol

Llyod shouldn't be there any more and of course neither should the twins. :rolleyes:

Love Joe. And Jamie is becoming a bit same old, same old.

Cheryl's dress was weird! A bit like an inverted version of Madonna's cone dress. :lol:

I love joe!!!!! he's the only one that gave me goosebumps last night!

I didn't get to hear stacey but i like her, but she needs to learn to breathe when talking..

i also love lucy..hate rachel don't like danyl i mean he's a good singer but not like a voice that stands out i don't think he deserve all this stick he's getting

i also really like olly,

the twins have got to go, for some reason my boyfriends brother voted for them for a joke last night!!!!

Can't wait to see what Chezza pulls out of the dressing up box tonight :eek:.

Can't wait to see 'my boys' again lol.

John n Edward rock our living room every weekend :lol::lol::lol: and for the rest of you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: xxxx

Oh my... Bon Jovi still rock :green: And boy, does Jon still look HOT

what is it with the X factor this year, its just crap!

I'll vote for ya!!:green: can I do your nails for the show too lol

Ooooh you are definitely on there!!!!!

Lloyd deserved to be in the sing off.....but why aren't the friggin TWITS there????????
they can't even remember the song they are supposed to sing!!!! It's such a farce...it has become the biggest pantomime in history....

Rachel is a good singer.....what is it with folks???

I'm soooooooooo disappointed.....it should have been Lloyd gone not Rachel....

I'm with you on this one Bronzewolf...it's totally bullturds this year for sure...

Who is up for the Salon Geek's Group Galore next year??????? We'll 'nail' it... :lol:

Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Simon did that! He has gone right down in my estimation.
Rachel was by far the better singer. Lloyd is just crap!

Last edited:
Crap, crap, and more crap................

Yet again a great singer leaves and those 2 idiots are still there.:mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back