~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a farce, can't believe Simon did that. Rachel's a brilliant singer and I'm sure will go on to do well. Both the acts I wanted to win have now gone Rachel and Miss Franks:irked:..xx

well there is some compensation "Dream Girls" on channel 4

Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Simon did that! He has gone right down in my estimation.
Rachel was by far the better singer. Lloyd is just crap!

he did it because its her 3rd sing off... if the public dont like her it will keep happening i guess... i feel sorry for her as she will know as simon said that she is the better singer

i cant understand it all... is it not supposed to be a talent show ??
or is it a popularity show even if you cant sing it dont matter :rolleyes:

There just doesn't seem to be the talent this year! It's all a little disappointing.
The girl who lives round the corner from me auditioned this year and didn't get through. She is 100 times better than any of them. I posted a couple of her songs on my blog earlier so you can listen to some real talent after watching x factor :lol:

The twins are awful, didnt like Rachel really loved Lucie's performance, really loving Joe

There just doesn't seem to be the talent this year! It's all a little disappointing.
The girl who lives round the corner from me auditioned this year and didn't get through. She is 100 times better than any of them. I posted a couple of her songs on my blog earlier so you can listen to some real talent after watching x factor :lol:

very nice.... real talent just around the corner

I watched those, as if she didn't get through wtf... yet rachel and the flamin twins did.

i swear they have something wrong with their ears.

Late joiner...
I was disappointed with last nite and think Rachel was the Jennifer Hudson of this year so I'm not worried (great that dream girsl was on which shows you dont have to win to get far) Simon didnt like Jennifer, thought she was too bland and overweight - It must be horrid thinking people dont ike you.

What on earth is LLoyd doing there? even if he does make it he'll be eaten alive by the industry - remember nice guy gareth gates where is he now?

I love Olly!

Just watched last weeks episode.

Olly is totally my favourite. I liked wee Joe singing Journey too.

Still loving Olly :green:

Think it could be Lloyd and Stacey or John & Edward in the bottom 2 this week.

Still loving Olly :green:

Think it could be Lloyd and Stacey or John & Edward in the bottom 2 this week.

I was just thinking exactly the same... J&E may well have had their chips.

Oh please please please make the twins go tonight they really are taking the p*** now:mad::mad:

I just love Olly i really want him to win hes fab:green:

I think its bad if the twins stay for another week, they're taking the place of a good singer, they shoulda gone on Britains got talent if they wanted their 5 mins of fame

Not sure who was the best tonight but I know who were the worst please vote them out :rolleyes:

I'm going to blame the fact I am still poorly on what I have to say next...

but I didn't HATE The Twits tonight...still cr@p, but didn't...well hate's a strong word...I didn't realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy dislike them like I usually do. I actually laughed at their performance in an entertained way....

Jamie singing Crying just reminded me of Only Fools & Horses....cwi-i-i-i-ing over youuuuuuu

I think Lloyd really has to go if The Twits don't and after this week I think he needs to go more than them...he sends me to :zzz::zzz::zzz: whereas The Twits have me ranting and laughing in equal amounts...

LOVING Danyl's new look...he was great...
loved Joe...he is so sweet...

but to be honest I don't think any of them are that great anymore...no-one is giving me collywobbles like Alex did last year...

I thought you fellow Olly fans may be interested in

Hahahaha...I LOVE that show when they win the really small prizes
:biggrin: (or is that a bit cruel?)

Hahahaha...I LOVE that show when they win the really small prizes
:biggrin: (or is that a bit cruel?)

Nope it made me laugh too :lol:
Perhaps i'm a bit cruel too but it was funny!

Ah-come on!! The twins have to be growing on you all by now?
All the kids love them,and i believe hairdressers are being asked now to do Jedwards?

Latest posts

Back