~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nobody has come into any of my salons asking for a Jedward!!

Got to say that this years X factor is just not that great!!!
Even th SG thread that ran for last years X Factor was better than this years actual Show!!!!

I missed Stacey as Strictly hadn't finished yet (waaaaay better show!!)

Ollie...I like him and I do actually think he will win! Loved the song...I hate the Beatles but this is the best bit in one of my favourite ever films!!!

Jamie was truly awful tonight so much so I muted it ...Roy Orbison must have been spinning in his grave with that rendition of his best song!!!
I take it Jamie has given up on starting quietly hand shouting/rocking out at the end....and was doing it line about tonight instead.....The only good thing about him was he has done away with the naff scarf hanging out his pocket!!

Lloyd........nice wee boy, but even with his throat better he was flat as a pancake through most of his song....another classic song ruined.:irked:

Lucy was great....great voice, great girl...I think wee girls all over the country will Love Lucy and buy her records.

Jedward......I think they are the highlight of the show each week..that shows you how bored I am with X Factor......I hope they get a job presenting Kids TV after this...anything but singing lol!!

Danyel...sorry I just don't get him....liked the haircut though!

Joe.........another lovely wee boy....but he can carry a tune!!! Surely all the wee girls prefer him to Lloyd?

Did I miss anyone out?...sorry if I did...but maybe I fell asleep whilst watching !!!

Roll on Strictly next week......Blackpool was amazing this week !!!..no mute button required and no boring bits and no ranting irish men ..was Louis trying to impersonate Bruno in Strictly jumping up and down all the time????!!!! X Factor is now the Zzzzzzzz Factor, Simon Cowell take note!!!

Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Simon did that! He has gone right down in my estimation.
Rachel was by far the better singer. Lloyd is just crap!

He actually voted for Rachel! thats what sent it to public vote so Simon did not do anything to her the public did.

Jamie singing Crying just reminded me of Only Fools & Horses....cwi-i-i-i-ing over youuuuuuu
Ha same, i couldnt take it seriously cos thats all i could picture!!!

Oh i love Olly, lucie and Joe.. I dont think anyone else is great though!

Llyod, Jamie or Jedward to go!
Altho i dont think Jedward will go!:mad:

The twins were TERRIBLE last night. I was laughing the whole way through and that's what is keeping them in.

Loved Olly's performance again but I'm not too sure if I'd like him as much if he was doing a slow number.

Joe has got a great voice, hasn't he?
Posted via Mobile Device

Surely the judges will do the right thing & vote the twins off???

Lucy is obviously much better then them so they should do the right thing. Surely only Louis will vote to keep them in.

OMG. He did it again.

Anyone know what Danni's got on her nails?

Oh my god i knew it!!! This is beyond a farce now!!

OMG what a joke :eek:...
Lucy going home and those 2 muppets staying
arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

omg.. not watching x factor anymore ... whats the point....:mad::rolleyes:

Simon is such a rotter!!

It's official, Simon Cowell is a complete and total bar steward as well as being VERY STUPID!

So much for wanting to leave the country if J&E won, he just had the ideal opportunity to send them home, where they should be, and instead Lucie is going home and she was one of the better performances last night, alongside Olly (IMO).

He's made a total mockery of his own show....... I'm gobsmacked :eek:

OMG!!!! that is an absolute joke! all simon did for weeks was complain about jedward and he had the chance to end it there! he clearly did it to keep the ratings up!
IN TOTAL SHOCK!!

Simon is such a rotter!!

Loads of reasons why Simon did that I expect... one of which will be that J&E are weaker competition for the contestants he's mentoring.

Lloyd was a VERY lucky boy this week.

V unfair on Lucie.

Hes obviously done it as Lucie is (well was) a threat to his acts whereas can anyone really seeing jedward winning it ?

At the end of the day its a tv show obviously people prefer the twins as they are the ones getting the votes !

I think they are quite entertaining :lol:

cowell loves the twins!! he cut his teeth on novelty acts like power rangers and zig n zag he kept them in for commercial reasons they make head lines and news makes money !! the x factor is the biggest set up of all time always has been lol :irked::irked:

Well I am in shock Simon is a coward he knew Lucy was the better singer and one to keep an eye on, am gonna vote every week now for the twins and I hope they win and then enjoy his money :)

Latest posts

Back