~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, She's just made herself look a right t..t ! who cares if he's bi or not !

she was so out of order in what she said and i hope she gets a real b**locking for it, danyl was amazing and i dont think hes at all cocky like some judges have said, he's brilliant and confident and they obviously feel threatened by him , DANYL ROCKS !!!

I can't quite believe Danni's remark to Danyl.
That was way below the belt!
Shame on you Danni.

what was she thinking???

outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks,

here is a link for anyone that missed it

Live Show 1: Danyl Johnson - The X Factor - Video

I agree that it was out of order but I don't think she would deliberately say it to cause offence even so i think she will be in big trouble !!

Danni is probaly just annoyed because he was soooooooooooooooo good :)
I am torn now cos I love Stacey she is lovely and so good :)

I havent had chance to see it yet but did watch that clip. I am not a big fan of Danyl and I really HATE that song but what was Danni thinking saying that? totally nothing to do with the show and she should know about the papers being a celeb herself. Inciting gossip like that live was disgusting and I am so disappointed that she sunk so low.

Just to add, the thing I hate about x factor is that you cant hear the contestant singing as the backing music and vocals are so loud! have you noticed?

OK commenting as I watch the repeat. Kandy Rain, not the best BUT I agree with Simon, Cheryl and Danni are commenting on their clothes and not on performance. I am gay so looks are not making me see past the vocals. Both girls (like Simon said) wear next to nothing in their videos and cheryl did the same so dont pick at them for it. I cnt believe how they are so rude this year. Cheryl was so annoyed when Simon told her off LOL

I agree with Danni and Cheryl about Kandy Rain. I didn't really notice their singing as I was too busy looking at their outfits. They were saying people are bothered about their past so much then they wear something like that. Just made them look cheap, not sexy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Having the X Factor is supposed to be about the whole package, not just singing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looking back, and I really dont think she needed to address this at all

But

I think she was meaning was that he couldve sang the song as it was meant 'from a woman to a man'........and not changed the lyrics....almost telling him its ok.....

It should never have been said.....I sat there with gasp, like everyone else.....

I think there will be an explanation and an apology for any offence ...from Danni tonight...

She was soooooo wrong !

Having the X Factor is supposed to be about the whole package, not just singing.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think with louie though it's more about the headlines - he loves controversy and he thinks the more column inches he gets the more famous he becomes. It's not about the actual competition with him, it's about what he can get out of it along the way...xXx

OK commenting as I watch the repeat. Kandy Rain, not the best BUT I agree with Simon, Cheryl and Danni are commenting on their clothes and not on performance. I am gay so looks are not making me see past the vocals. Both girls (like Simon said) wear next to nothing in their videos and cheryl did the same so dont pick at them for it. I cnt believe how they are so rude this year. Cheryl was so annoyed when Simon told her off LOL

What they wear shouldn't be an issue and if they want to dress like that fine BUT........
It was in the paper that they were former lapdancers and strippers and they said that they wanted to get away from that image. They said they wanted people to take them seriously and to hear their music and then came out dressed like that.
Don't say you want people to get away from that image and then dress like that then!!!
As for Simon saying that Cheryl and Danni had dressed like that in the past- so what? They never said they wanted to get away from an image so yes they can pass judgement if they want.

What they wear shouldn't be an issue and if they want to dress like that fine BUT........
It was in the paper that they were former lapdancers and strippers and they said that they wanted to get away from that image. They said they wanted people to take them seriously and to hear their music and then came out dressed like that.
Don't say you want people to get away from that image and then dress like that then!!!
As for Simon saying that Cheryl and Danni had dressed like that in the past- so what? They never said they wanted to get away from an image so yes they can pass judgement if they want.

Totally agree.

I was thinking maybe they dressed them like that because of the song but in the video for that song the girls were wearing little black dresses. They'd have been better wearing something like that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Certainly plenty to talk about after last nights programme! And this is only the 1st week.

Couldn't believe Danni's comment - totally uncalled for.

Not a huge fan of female voices but quite liked Lucie Jones

Thought Kandy Rain were defo dressed inappropriately considering they want to be taken seriously. Hmm, don't think they will be, dressed like that.

Liking the 3 over 25's blokes - Olly, Danyl & Jimmy. I'm thinking that Simon could be a winner this year. (well actually Simon is always the overall winner)

Cant believe what danni done shocking.

Louis hasnt got a chance this year.

Kandy rain - Not all that they need to put some clothes on.

Twins - No comment lol

Olly - Love him

Stacey - Love her

Miss frank - Love them

Ricky - Sorry but hes just average

Rachel - Not bad

Danyl - The best by far he was amazing

Lucie - Good but she should have tried to do leona.

Blonde lad - Ok but yet another pretty boy

Lad from wales - Very good.

Bottom 2 this week i think will be the twins and kandy rain.:green:

Just to add, the thing I hate about x factor is that you cant hear the contestant singing as the backing music and vocals are so loud! have you noticed?

YES!!! I was moaning about this last night, but if I remember rightly they do it every year - gawd knows why! :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you here Stephen. So what if they wore s*xy outfits? Can't anyone do anything these days? I liked them as a group and I loved what they were wearing...!
Cheryl and Danni are totally out of order this year. Dont worry, Simon will curb their attention seeking behaviour soon. Ironically they both cant sing!

Totally agree with you here Stephen. So what if they wore s*xy outfits? Can't anyone do anything these days? I liked them as a group and I loved what they were wearing...!
Cheryl and Danni are totally out of order this year. Dont worry, Simon will curb their attention seeking behaviour soon. Ironically they both cant sing!

There's nothing wrong with them wearing sexy outfits!
Everyone seems to be missing the point. It was Kandy Rain themselves who said they wanted to get away from this image and then dressed like that.
I completely agreed with Danii and Cheryl that Kandy Rain were hypocrites!

Latest posts

Back